RedOctane Rentals -- Any Good?

Friedle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
http://www.redoctanerentals.com/

I know RedOctane is known for their mats and the like, but how is their rental service? GameFly is horrible since I'm on the east coast. 4-5 days there and then 4-5 days for the next game to make it to me. It looks like they have a pretty decent selection, but what I'm really concered about is turnaround time. Any east coast CAGers tried them or can suggest another service?

I tried them - I'm in the Detroit area and it took forever... RedOctane themselves sent out new games pretty much the same day or the next day as they received them, but the shipping times took about a week each way.

[quote name='ezempel']I tried them - I'm in the Detroit area and it took forever... RedOctane themselves sent out new games pretty much the same day or the next day as they received them, but the shipping times took about a week each way.[/QUOTE]

Yuck. So it's no better than GameFly.

it isn't that great. i didn't like their service. i live close to their shipping center. they never have the games in stock. even the old games are out of stock all the time. gamefly is better IMO.

bread's done
Back