Reduced Music Game Stuff at Sam's Club YMMV

sididiq

CAGiversary!
I went by my local Sam's club today (Greenville, NC) and saw that they were reducing a lot of music game stuff. Some of the stuff is located right where the games are, other stuff was near the back where they put all the clearance items. Here are some of the prices they had, I can't remember the cents exactly, but the dollar amount should be right

Rock Band PS3 SE (1 left) 49.XX
Rock Band Drum set PS3/Xbox360 39.99
Wireless GH3 Les Paul Guitars 10.XX
Rock Band Wireless Guitar (1 left) 19.XX
GH3 with wired Guitar PS3/Xbox360 54.XX
GH3 with Wireless Guitar PS3/Xbox360 64.XX
GH Aerosmith with Wired Guitar PS3/Xbox360 54.XX
GH Aerosmith with Wireless Guitar PS3/Xbox360 64.XX

Geez, I wish there was a way for me to grap that Rock Band PS3 SE. For $50 I'd totally give the game a shot.

Good deals. If my local Sam's Club wasn't so horrible I'd check it out but I know I am wasting my time. They still have PS3 Greatest Hits games for $55.xx, a Guitar Hero 2 Guitar for $48.xx, 2006 sports games in the $20 to $30 range and the best of all, a 20GB PS3 with an extra SixAxis for $465.

Anyone else checked their Sams? Its about a 15 minute drive and unless someone else can confirm its not a one store deal I don't think I'll make the trek

My wife is getting out a little later this morning and I will ask her to check by our local Sams to see if it is a one store deal or nationwide.

We just got a membership this last week and I really have never paid much attention to Sam's deals. Are Sam's deal usually YMMV or are they usually nationwide deals?

[quote name='iluvmywife']My wife is getting out a little later this morning and I will ask her to check by our local Sams to see if it is a one store deal or nationwide.

We just got a membership this last week and I really have never paid much attention to Sam's deals. Are Sam's deal usually YMMV or are they usually nationwide deals?[/QUOTE]

YMMV. Markdowns are based on each Clubs on hand quantity.

I'd be all over Rockband SE for $50. I just played it for the first time a few weeks ago on PS2 and had a lot of fun with it and never thought I'd enjoy those types of games.

Got GH: Aerosmith bundle (wireless guitar) for 24.xx today. I know its an old thread, but the topic matches.

I know you can get this title by itself cheap, and I didn't really need another guitar (although now I can put away my wired Rock Band 1 guitar). Plus I'm an Aerosmith fan and enjoyed the game when I rented it from GameFly. Now I just need to wait for GH: Metallica to get cheap. . .

bread's done
Back