Reduced price game guides, all stores. Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

floormat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
3-17-07 Here should be most of the information that anyone would need in acquiring guides. please read ALL the information below before asking questions. most question are answered below. Again thank you 6669 for all your contributions to this thread and web site.

My wifes web site - Nice jewelry good prices.

www.ladieslovejewelry.com

For hopefully the latestest most current up to date guide drops please refer to the

"CAG Strategy Guide WIKI page"

recent drop section

http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Category:Strategy_Guides_(recent_drops)

master list section

http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Category:Strategy_Guides_(master_lists)

they will be filetered from the thread posts to the WIKI page as often as possible. Thank you for your contribution.

Listed in the wiki is the most up to date compiled list of all known guide deals from the posts of this thread and similar threads. I will update the wikis lists as people post new guide deals. Everything listed in this thread “should” be the price listed or lower. These prices are typically company wide price reductions and not YMMV. But just because the prices are typically universal does not mean that they are guaranteed to be sold to you. Most stores have a destroy clause with the guide companies. So whether or not you get these guides depend on many many factors from how diligent a staff is to how reasonable or friendly one is. Good luck on any you may find and good luck on acquiring them. Please dont have a fit if a store wont let you have them just move on. Causing trouble rarely gets guides and most of the time stops others from getting guides in your area. If anything is incorrect or missing please post so corrections can be made.

Now you can just cut, paste, print, and GO!!!

What is a Penny Guide:

To answer this question fully, one first has to understand the longstanding legal agreemenat which [book] publishers have with book sellers such as Borders, Barnes & Noble and other chain and Mom & Pop shops, as well as other retailers who similarly sell their books.

For several decades, publishers such as Simon & Schuster, Penguin, Random House, et cetera will send out X-number of a title to stores to be sold. After a time, when it is decided that those older titles have little chance of selling and the store shelf real-estate would be better used for newer publications, they issue a recall to the vendors to field destroy all remaining copies of titles A, B & C.

The stores then will pull those titles from their inventory to be field-destroyed, and in their systems mark the publications as 1¢. The 1¢ price is to indicate to the publisher that they are no-longer selling the pulled title, and it is also to serve as a Red Flag to any cashier who might ring up a title (on the chance that the titles were not pulled as legally they were required).

When the pull lists are sent out by the publishers, and the stores adjust the price in their inventory (and pull and field-destroy the books), the stores also are to report to the publisher the number of the books they pulled. (This is generally done at a corporate level.) The publisher then credits the stores full cost of the books.

So lets say, MegaChain orders 8000 copies of the Bread Baker strategy guide for their stores in North America for say, $4 a piece. They owe $32,000 to Publisher X. Bread Baker being a big seller and a hard game, then sells 6000 of those 8000 guides, leaving around 2000 guides on the shelves when Publisher X issues the pull demand. Publisher X then issues MegaChain an $8000 credit for the 2000 unsold copies of the guide.

According to IAmTheCheapestGamer, some retailers also have deals where each copy of pulled titles sent to their recognized Recycling Centers are additionally issued further credit for being environmentally responsible in the manner in which they field destroy each book.

How you can help: You can keep a printed copy of this list in your jacket, wallet, purse whatever and when you go to any store that carries guides look for guides for games that have been out typically around six months or more and ask for a price check or better yet use a store scanner if they are available. If they are anything less than cover price write it down for us. Also please when you post the info here if it looks like it’s a temporary sale, please post that as well otherwise it will be assumed to a be a permanent price reduction. If you scan a guide and it comes up a different price that what the master lists suggests please list the day and store that you had the guide scanned. Also please list if you physically saw a self-scanner’s price, physically saw a cash registers price or vocally heard a price from the store’s staff. This might sound like a lot and of course we will take what we can get but this will go a long way to having the best master list as well as ferreting out different store practices and policy’s. All help is appreciated and thank you.

Trading: I spoke with the post office and found out that the cheapest form of mailing to the 48 contiguous states would be to use “media mail” It will take a little longer but it will also allow the least amount of money per transaction when trying to acquire guides for your collection. For an average guide weight of about 9 oz its $1.42 cents. All you need to do is put it in an envelope and ship it media mail. He mentioned no one should have a problem if you use the same envelope several times to cut down on costs. He also mentioned that when shipping Media mail that you cannot have any personal correspondence in the envelope. Only books and an invoice are acceptable. If trading is in you interest you do whatever is most comfortable for you and your trading party this was merely a FYI and a good way to keep it cheap.

Helpful links to check for reduced priced guides or guides in general. You will likely never find one cent guides here but various discounted guides and possibly some that you have been searching for.

Best Buy

Best Buy guide search

Circuit City

Circuit City guide search

EB Games

EB Games guide search

Gamestop (babages,software etc,funcoland)

Gamestop guide search

Overstock

Overstock guide search

Toys R Us (uhh best link I could find)

Toys R Us guide search

strategy-guides.net (another large site of guides)

strategy-guides.net guide search

bookpool (guides typically 45% off or so )

Book pool guide search

Looking for assistance: I am looking for some staff from Best Buy’s, EB’s, Gamestop’s and stores of the like. When EB Games or Gamestop has a price reduction their shelves can be empty in a day or two to even as little as just a few hours. EB and Gamestop have daily price changes so all depending on the store’s staff they could be all gone almost immediately. If I could get some staff that can either post here first thing any day that they have a price reduction on guides or that might be able to text message me with such price reductions so that I might be able to inform CAG’ers ASAP. Whether or not us the end user would actually be able to get them from a particular stores staff is very much an YMMV but if there is anyone who can help this would greatly increase the chance’s of CAG’ers being able to pick up guides from these locations. If anyone is interested and able to help please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you all for your consideration.

Thank you all for making CAG what it is and for all your contributions.

Disclaimer: This list is intended to help all guide hunters. Please feel free to print yourself a copy and get what you can find. Please do not post this list on another site. {e-mail me please if for some reason you would want to. [email protected]} Please just link to this thread, add to this list and help it grow. Thank you

all guides are now listed in the wiki please go there. thank you.

I can tell you right now no one would want the outdated sport guides. No one wants any of the crappier racing game guide either.

wow a little while ago I scored my first every penny guides! Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus x2, Superman Returns, Socom Fire Team Bravo 2, GTA Vice City Stories, XenoSaga III, NBA Live 07 at best buy. First I took three guides to checkout after I successfully purchased them I went back for four more I paid with two nickels and even got back some change awesome!:)

Neo's speaking the truth. Zode & Cheapest, you guys are two peas in a pod. It's obvious you're going to be selfish hoarders for life, which is all well and good because neither of you are in Arizona, where I'd camp out at a local store just to give you a friendly CAG "howdy" in the parking lot when you walked out with 50+ guides 5 min before anyone else could get there.

Back to the point at hand.. stop coming here and bragging about it. Do whatever it is that gets you through the day, then update your trade lists accordingly without announcing it every post because NOBODY here cares how many of which guide you got. I for one wouldn't trade with either of you on principle alone.

The point of this thread is for getting info about the drops as they happen, and where they happen. Not to flaunt how greedy someone can be.

[quote name='neocisco']Try thinking about other people in your area and give them a chance to get some guides. Myself, I take a maximum of 3 guides and that's only if I want one for myself. The other 2 will be for trade. Some guides, IMO, aren't even worth picking up for trading purposes (sports, PC, a few others). You'll soon come to realize, like dopa and jgamezcua said (BTW, they're both great traders), that most of these guides become completely worthless very quickly. Do yourself and other CAG's in your area a favor and limit yourself.[/QUOTE]

Neocisco, you hit the nail on the head. Your approach is exactly my approach.

One other thing I'd like to add to the thread as to getting rid of your old guides that no one wants: Try Half Price Books! I can usually get 75 cents per guide there, and it adds up fast enough, that I can walk out of the store with one or two guides I don't already have.

[quote name='CaptainSniffy']Neocisco, you hit the nail on the head. Your approach is exactly my approach.

One other thing I'd like to add to the thread as to getting rid of your old guides that no one wants: Try Half Price Books! I can usually get 75 cents per guide there, and it adds up fast enough, that I can walk out of the store with one or two guides I don't already have.[/QUOTE]
I wish that was an option for me. The closest one to me is in Indy. :cry:

[quote name='bobbyblane']So, how's that step 4 working out for you Zodemere?[/quote]

Great!!! That's why i go up with 10 guides that I REALLY WANT and then i go back a bit later by myself or with a friend to grab the other 30-40!!! Works like a charm every time!!!!

[quote name='AZPunisher']Neo's speaking the truth. Zode & Cheapest, you guys are two peas in a pod. It's obvious you're going to be selfish hoarders for life, which is all well and good because neither of you are in Arizona, where I'd camp out at a local store just to give you a friendly CAG "howdy" in the parking lot when you walked out with 50+ guides 5 min before anyone else could get there.

Back to the point at hand.. stop coming here and bragging about it. Do whatever it is that gets you through the day, then update your trade lists accordingly without announcing it every post because NOBODY here cares how many of which guide you got. I for one wouldn't trade with either of you on principle alone.

The point of this thread is for getting info about the drops as they happen, and where they happen. Not to flaunt how greedy someone can be.[/quote]

THIS IS WHY I DON'T THINK I'LL BE TRADING AROUND HERE MUCH....HAVE TRIED IN THE PAST AND GOT SHOT DOWN AND NOW THERE'S PEOPLE LIKE THIS COMPLAINING WHEN I GOT EXTRA GUIDES JUST TO TRADE ON CAG!!!!

[quote name='neocisco']No matter how you try to justify it you're still taking away oppotunities from other CAG's in your area to get the guides. 70 guides in a matter of hours is selfish hoarding, no way around it.

So you need 3-4 guides just for yourself? Because you're a "collector"? To be completely blunt, you're full of crap. Now, if you're were to go back a week later and they were still there they would be fair game. Try thinking about other people in your area and give them a chance to get some guides. Myself, I take a maximum of 3 guides and that's only if I want one for myself. The other 2 will be for trade. Some guides, IMO, aren't even worth picking up for trading purposes (sports, PC, a few others). You'll soon come to realize, like dopa and jgamezcua said (BTW, they're both great traders), that most of these guides become completely worthless very quickly. Do yourself and other CAG's in your area a favor and limit yourself.[/quote]

Go home and cry to mama!!! Seriously, if i want to grab every fricking penny guide in my town then I will for three reason;

1) So they don't get thrown in the garbage by Best Buy!!!
2) So other CAGs who grabbed more than they can use DON'T THROW THEM IN THE RECYCLE BIN either!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) To piss off whiney babies like YOU and the other complainers around here!!!!

Went back to bestbuy and snagged a few more that I missed. I love when they are ringing them up and they call the manager to confirm the price and the manager sells to sell them at $.01 each.

[quote name='zodemere2k']Great!!! That's why i go up with 10 guides that I REALLY WANT and then i go back a bit later by myself or with a friend to grab the other 30-40!!! Works like a charm every time!!!!

THIS IS WHY I DON'T THINK I'LL BE TRADING AROUND HERE MUCH....HAVE TRIED IN THE PAST AND GOT SHOT DOWN AND NOW THERE'S PEOPLE LIKE THIS COMPLAINING WHEN I GOT EXTRA GUIDES JUST TO TRADE ON CAG!!!!

Go home and cry to mama!!! Seriously, if i want to grab every fricking penny guide in my town then I will for three reason;

1) So they don't get thrown in the garbage by Best Buy!!!
2) So other CAGs who grabbed more than they can use DON'T THROW THEM IN THE RECYCLE BIN either!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) To piss off whiney babies like YOU and the other complainers around here!!!![/quote]

Now why'd you have to go and act/say something like that? Sure, some people don't agree with your reasoning, but so what? Does that mean you have to come onto the internet message board that told you about penny guides in the first place and call everyone babies/complainers? I mean seriously... grow up. If you seriously feel like grabbing all of them, then go ahead. Just realize that the whole reason you're supposedly grabbing them all is to trade, so don't be so closed minded about trading on here. If someone shoots you down, then move on to the next person. No big deal. Just don't be childish about it.

Alright, discussion on guide etiquette aside (if there is such a thing),

NEW EB/GS Guide drops as of today 1/30/07!!!!!!

I was talking to this manager at EB/GS today and I asked him what he does with penny guides. If anyone cares, he says his store throws them in the dumpster or gives them away to people. If he pulls them he gives them away.

Anyway, he told me that they just got more drops today and he printed out the list of new 0.01 EB/GS guides for me!!! Awesome!

The ones with Confirmed means I or another CAG was able to pick them up for $0.01 at EB/GS. This is typed exactly from the list he gave me.

EDIT - Got rid of the confirmed since it seems like these are valid based on subsequent posts. Post if something is wrong and I'll remove. Otherwise I think this list is ok.

50 Cent: Bulletproof
Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Blade Dancer
Condemned
D&D Online
Drakengard 2
Driver Parallel Lines
Everquest II Atlas
Everquest II: Kingdom of Sky
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Godfather (PS2/Xbox)
Guild Wars
Guild Wars: Factions
Half Life 2
Heroes of Might & Magic V
Just Cause
Kameo
LOTR: BFME II (Console/PC) (SKU 831940/871836)
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
NBA Live 07
NCAA Football 07
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
NFL Head Coach
Perfect Dark Zero
Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness (SKU 831725)
Project Gotham Racing
Sid Meier's Railroads
SOCOM 3
Star Wars Episode III:ROTS
Star Wars: KNOTOR II
Super Dragonball Z
Test Drive Unlimited
The Movies
The Sims 2
The Sims 2: Nightlife
The Sims 2: University
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Untold Legends: Warriors Code/BOTB
Wild Arms 4
Wild Arms: Alter Code F

Hopefully other CAGs can confirm these as well. Apologies if some of these are old drops.

I can update this post as CAGs confirm/deny this list. Hopefully most, if not all, are solid.

Thanks to 62t, Supaet, boyboy1080, Number83 for additional guides/corrections to add to the list.

Enough bitching, complaining and flaming in this thread.

jgamezcua, thanks for the new list of guides. I know there's a few on there I need to try and track down.

I could also use an Untold Legends guide =/

I'd even be willing to trade 2 or 3 guides for just the 1 I need... I've got a ton of older penny guide drops so I'm sure someone can find 2 or 3 guides for just 1.

[quote name='supaet']confirmed test drive umlim, pgr3, bf2mc, add guild wars original for eb/gs, can anyone check half life 2 for the pc? thanks[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I went to 3 stores and no luck with those. Did you snag any extras, by chance? Specifically, the bf2 or TDU?

Nevermind what I just wrote.

Already got the Xenosaga 3 / Vice City Stories guides, so if anyone can get the Untold Legends guide from EB / GS (but I doubt it...) and wants to trade it, let me know.

Has any GS/EB employee denied selling a guide when it rings up for .01? I know they get an updated inventory sheet every morning and if theyre penny guides those are suppose to be pulled from the rack and destroyed. If there are usually ass employees I tend to attract these people. :roll:

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Has any GS/EB employee denied selling a guide when it rings up for .01? [/QUOTE]

9 out of 10 times, yes.

It's gotten worse since the merger, too. You'll get one or two lucky people who will get great hauls from there, everyone else won't get anything. Usually employees dib it all before the store even opens, like you said. Or, when you bring it up, they claim it's a "computer error" and "we have to sell the guide for full price" which translates to "I can't believe I missed this one, so I'll lie so he dosen't take it and i'll buy it later myself".

[quote name='Roufuss']9 out of 10 times, yes.

It's gotten worse since the merger, too. You'll get one or two lucky people who will get great hauls from there, everyone else won't get anything. Usually employees dib it all before the store even opens, like you said. Or, when you bring it up, they claim it's a "computer error" and "we have to sell the guide for full price" which translates to "I can't believe I missed this one, so I'll lie so he dosen't take it and i'll buy it later myself".[/QUOTE]

When I worked there we dib it before the store opened. The rest we gave out when people purchased the game it went for. If we missed one and a customer grabbed it, we ended up just giving it away. If we were to truly sell it for .01, the store takes a hit since the publisher asked for them to be destroyed based on the contracts.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Has any GS/EB employee denied selling a guide when it rings up for .01? I know they get an updated inventory sheet every morning and if theyre penny guides those are suppose to be pulled from the rack and destroyed. If there are usually ass employees I tend to attract these people. :roll:[/quote]

I've had such bad luck getting guides at Eb/GS that I don't even try anymore - not worth the gas money. :cry:

I picked up another FF7: DoC and a NBA Live 07, which was actually marked as a penny. I noticed a few Oblivion guides, but they didn't match the SKU or ISBN numbers listed in the wiki. So, are the only ones that were pennied the ones without the new barcode stuck on the back?

[quote name='Roufuss']9 out of 10 times, yes.

It's gotten worse since the merger, too. You'll get one or two lucky people who will get great hauls from there, everyone else won't get anything. Usually employees dib it all before the store even opens, like you said. Or, when you bring it up, they claim it's a "computer error" and "we have to sell the guide for full price" which translates to "I can't believe I missed this one, so I'll lie so he dosen't take it and i'll buy it later myself".[/QUOTE]
went to 6 stores today. 2 didnt let me buy them, 2 already pulled them

[quote name='lordopus99']When I worked there we dib it before the store opened. The rest we gave out when people purchased the game it went for. If we missed one and a customer grabbed it, we ended up just giving it away. If we were to truly sell it for .01, the store takes a hit since the publisher asked for them to be destroyed based on the contracts.[/quote]

The stores have gotten more strict, but I still think they just sit in the backroom and no action is taken by most stores (too lazy I assume). I've taken a look a few times while workers go back there, and in many occassions I just see the penny guides on the floor in the back.
I have seen other stores, where they've taken them off the rack, and are clearly getting ready to throw them out in the trash.
It's all very YMMV.
I won't rush anymore to get them at EB/Gstop, but for Bestbuy I know they'll be there if I do it on the day of the drop, so I rush there the same day.

[quote name='62t']went to 6 stores today. 2 didnt let me buy them, 2 already pulled them[/QUOTE]

Yea... it's generally not even worth the effort.

Thanks,

Ill keep the list if I happen to be there...But wont seek guides alone. Ive heard stories of Store managers and District managers scrolling through Reciept tape to see if anyone sells Anything for a penny and then writing them warnings.

Ive had luck at TRU and BB so Ill head there, Thanks CAG's. :applause:

Is it just me or are these drops odd? I mean since when does best buy drop guides at the END of the month? Also this is what, the 2nd drop in 2 weeks at gamestop/EB?

Managed to get every guide i needed from these drops except for a wild arms 4 so i'm pretty happy.

[quote name='Brian9824']Is it just me or are these drops odd? I mean since when does best buy drop guides at the END of the month? Also this is what, the 2nd drop in 2 weeks at gamestop/EB?

Managed to get every guide i needed from these drops except for a wild arms 4 so i'm pretty happy.[/QUOTE]
actually it is very common for EB to drop Prima in one week and Bradly in another week.

[quote name='62t']actually it is very common for EB to drop Prima in one
week and Bradly in another week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah was about to say this

[quote name='kell']I've had such bad luck getting guides at Eb/GS that I don't even try anymore - not worth the gas money. :cry:[/quote]

So true but i did figure out a new method with EB/GS that actually works.....i got three guys that goto my school that are on the football team and had them go in with me. Due to their huge size compared to the skinny computer nerds at the counters they gave me no hassle this time with walking out with 50-60 guides per store. Made the biggest haul ever. Including yesterday i'm at about 350 guides in two days and i've spent under $4.00 total but doesn't include gas, smokes, beer, and food for those three guys which was kinda expensive all together but for less than a $100 total it's not too bad!!!!!

OK, managed to get a couple more at BB tonight, namely a couple GTA Vice City Stories and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (and wish I'd have checked CAG first, as I stopped by EB and didn't know about the new drop).

To the CAG? I ran into in Joliet IL today, around 4:30
1st, thanks for giving me a couple of your Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

HOWEVER, buying nearly every guide in a store is VERY looked down upon on CAG, is rude to others, and if you plan on making profit on them, think again. Ask nearly anyone (Cheapest is a good example) that has a large batch of extras, and they'll tell you they just sit and collect dust. Just what are you planning to do with the five or six of each guide you had in your cart, especially when you said you already cleaned out a different Best Buy?

Generally, I take 2, 3 max (for trading), of any guide, making sure to leave at least one or two of each (unless they only have one or two). Taking EVERY copy they have is just not cool man. That's the kind of mindset of someone from Fatwallet, not CAG.

Also, Zodemere2k, you might want to take this to heart as well (350 guides in two days is awesome, but what the hell are you gonna do with all that?)

Finally, if anyone manages to snag either Wild Arms guide or Drakengard 2, I'm looking for them (damnit, I just bought Atelier Iris 2 guide last week during the 20% off sale too)

I got lucky today at EB. They were just in the process of pulling the guides when I got there. All of the guides listed in a nice neat pile on the floor. I asked if they would sell the ones I needed to me and the guy said since they weren't off the floor yet that he would. I was surprised. He was cool about it. So I helped myself to what I needed ONLY (Zod there were at least 60 guides that you missed out on. Sorry Roufuss, no Untold Legends though). I scored SW: Empire at War, Wild Arms 4, Atelier Iris 2, and Lord Of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II (thought someone reported this as the first one, but it was 2). As I was being checked out, he had the other guy remove them to the back.

Then on my way past BestBuy, I was fortunate enough to grab Heroes V, Dark Messiah, NWN2: World Builder and Forces of Corruption. I actually got called out on these, but the manager OK'd it.

And that was my best day ever!

Went to my ebgames and picked up a copy of Drakengard 2 and a few other RPG guides. The guy told me all the guides were like 9-20 bucks still. I believe him because he had no reason to lie, seeing as I had gotten a Grandia III and a Star Ocean 3 guide a little before. Oh wellp.

just came from gamestop managed to get these guides

atelier iris 2
wirld arms alter code: f
staw wars battlefront 2
test drive
half life 2
drakengard 2
wild arms 4
blade dancer
super dragon ball z
condemed
and untold legends

i might go back and get some more guides. it look like no one shops there

i did buy some xbox games though. because i did they let me have the guides for free. total cost of the guides and games was $3.52

I found Blade dancer at EB Games but when the employee saw the price he said he could not sell it to me the guide had to be destroyed. Afterwards I went to Gamestop they had very few guides for sale the ones they did have were all new like Gears of War they had them by the register I hate EB GS.

if you have problem picking up penny guides at eb or gamestop just ask them "can i get this guide if preorder something".most of time it works like a charm on gamestop employees who despartely looking for preorder reservations or you can dumbster dive

[quote name='CGH']I found Blade dancer at EB Games but when the employee saw the price he said he could not sell it to me the guide had to be destroyed. Afterwards I went to Gamestop they had very few guides for sale the ones they did have were all new like Gears of War they had them by the register I hate EB GS.[/QUOTE]

sounds like he was really asking you to punch him in the face

[quote name='Brian9824']Is it just me or are these drops odd? I mean since when does best buy drop guides at the END of the month? Also this is what, the 2nd drop in 2 weeks at gamestop/EB?

Managed to get every guide i needed from these drops except for a wild arms 4 so i'm pretty happy.[/quote]

They may also be close to the end of their fiscal year and are tidying up accounts with their suppliers.

Well, like most think that Best Buy does drops the first monday of the month, but they just started a new fiscal earnings month this past sunday, and the guide drop the following monday. So i'm thinking its guarenteed that Best Buy has its guide drops the first monday of each fiscal month. So I can at least tell you guys in advance when a new fiscal month starts so you can keep an eye out on that Monday.

[quote name='vahn401']Well, like most think that Best Buy does drops the first monday of the month, but they just started a new fiscal earnings month this past sunday, and the guide drop the following monday. So i'm thinking its guarenteed that Best Buy has its guide drops the first monday of each fiscal month. So I can at least tell you guys in advance when a new fiscal month starts so you can keep an eye out on that Monday.[/quote]

A-HA!!! I was right!;)

Went to a couple EB/GS stores today, looking for guides, but didn't find much. I *did* hear a couple of employees mention an e-mail being sent around about someone in the area hitting stores and buying up lots of guides. Is EB/GS starting to target guide hunters? Any employees out there have any more info on this?

FWIW, this was in the Baltimore area.

New EB/GS drop list updated based on recent posts. Sounds like all the titles listed are good.

Post if something is wrong and I'll remove it.

Floormat and 6669, I leave to your discretion for addition to the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back