Reduced Price Game Guides: Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me welcome you all to the new guide thread. Second, I'd like to ask you all to please keep conversations not pertaining to guide drops to a minimum to avoid cluttering the thread. It's not that I don't enjoy the chit chat, but that it may stop others from locating information on the newest drops.

That being said, let me thank Cheapy for creating this site, without which I would've spent probably 10 times what I HAVE spent on games and guides. Moreover, let me thank each and every one of my fellow CAGs for continuing to contribute to making this site a great place to find out about sales and clearances of the items we as gamers use most. Without a great community, NONE of this would be possible.

Now, with that out of the way(and before I get to rambling), let's get on to making this new thread.

Useful Information(and links):

Game Guide Trade Thread(KEEP ALL TRADE REQUESTS HERE OR IN PM'S):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175548

PLEASE keep ALL trade requests in there or PM's. Thank you.

Reduced Price Guide Discussion Thread(KEEP ALL DISCUSSION NOT RELATED TO GUIDE DROPS HERE!!!):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169252

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to let our fellow CAGs know when a guide has dropped to a low price(it's NOT ALWAYS A PENNY), so they can go out and grab guides for themselves and for trading with other CAGs.

Anytime you have guide drops to report, post them here. Please specify at which store you found them and which guides you found and list them in alphabetical order. Thank you. Please, whenever possible, use RED font to make the drop info stand out. Thanks again.

What are penny guides?

Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Prior Reduced price game guide threads:

Guide Three:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ighlight=guide
Guide Four:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/....php?p=1496376
Guide Five:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ad.php?t=85976
Guide Six:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=116918
Guide Seven:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=131717
Guide Seven and a half:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=142400
Guide Eight:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=167157
Guide Nine:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=187222
Guide Ten:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219547

Finally, below is a list of website links, each of which goes to their respective guide page. Whenever possible, I will update the links with better ones(if available).

Amazon
Barnes&Noble
BestBuy
Gamestop
Overstock
Strategyguides.net
ToysRUs

Thanks to floormat, Guinaevere and anyone else who has created and maintained the guide thread before, as well as to all of those who find out either advance information on drops or provide a list of which ones dropped when we do have a drop.

The post below this one contains a list going back at LEAST six months of the more current guide drops, which stores they occured at and which ones dropped. Note that sometimes(Oblivion guide, Quake Wars: Enemy Territory)there are multiple versions of a guide, be it that there are Prima versions, Brady versions and the occasional Nintendo and Doublejump guides.

Please specify WHICH version has dropped when mentioning possible guide drops. Thank you.

Common Guide Drop Related Questions(FAQ):

FAQ - If you are new (or a vet with a few questions) look here SECOND! (After reading the above!)

Q: What Are Penny Guides?
A: Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Q: Do all guides from all stores drop at the same time?
A: No. While most chains have nationwide drops within their own store (as in every BB will have the same drops coast to coast), not every different chain drops at the same time (what drops at BB is NOT necessarily dropped at GS). When in doubt, check post TWO for drop info.

Q: I found a penny guide and a clerk denied me! I'ma report 'em!
A: Whoa, hold your horses there, pardner! First of all, not a question. Second, just because something is on the shelf, the clerk does NOT have to sell you that item. Most stores are PRIVATE property and as such can deny you just about anything they want - including a sale. The best advice is to not be rude, not be arrogant, and just try hard to get them to have pity on you.

Q: Why don't the clerks want to sell me their penny guides? Aren't they just throwing them away?
A: As stated above, the stores are ordered by the publisher to trash the guides, and are then given credit for those guides. If they don't do this, the publisher won't give them the credit - it's like losing a sale. On the employee level, selling a penny guide can sometimes get them in trouble (or even fired!) I know it seems silly, but this is their job we're talking about! Respect the man (or woman) behind the counter and you'll get a lot more guides than otherwise!

Q: Should I just ask if the store has penny guides then?
A: No, since that denotes that you have some insider information as to the runnings of these businesses.

Q: What if the clerk wants to know how I know so much about guide drops?
A: If asked where you got your info about guides that pennied, simply say either 'the internet' or 'a friend of mine told me they're on clearance'.

Q: But clerks will know what a penny guide is, right? I can talk to them like anyone else here...
A: Never use the word pennied to ANY store clerks unless you have built up a good rapport with them. Even then, it may seem a little fishy if you know more about their shop than they do.

Q: Are guides labeled as a penny on the shelf?
A: Sometimes. Most times, no. GS seems to label everything that gets a price drop, so often times guides will be stickered. But even so, they most likely won't sell them to you. A sticker does not mean 'have to sell'.

Q: I tried to buy a guide that this thread said was pennied and it didn't ring up as such! What gives?
A: Either 1) Our source was wrong (this rarely happens and is usually verified a FEW times within maybe an hour of posting), or 2) The clerk changed the price. It's usually number 2.

Q: What's the easiest way to get penny guides? This sounds like TONS of work!
A: Best Buy is probably the best place to get guides, followed by GameStop, GameCrazy, Toys R Us and then Blockbuster. From what I've seen though, probably 95% of guides that people get are snagged at BB - the rest come from the other stores. But it never hurts to try!

Q: Has there been a drop recently?
A: If you are asking this question you didn't fully understand the OP - go back and read it once more. When a drop happens, it will be posted, and then placed in the second post - trust us.

Q: How do you guys know so much about penny guides?
A: We sometimes have inside sources with the information from the stores themselves; other times, fellow CAGS just like you or me simply take suspected guides to the register and ask them to ring them up, to check their prices. Feel free to do this yourself, and help give back to the community by telling us what you find! However, DON'T ask "Has anyone checked XXX lately?", unless you are in the right thread (discussion area).

Thanks to GrilledWitOnions for creating the above FAQ, which should eliminate the need for such questions popping up in the thread from this point on out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lobito']:hot: You found a Mario Kart and Zelda:Twilight Princess? Are there BB's in Mexico. These guides are over 2 years old![/QUOTE]

I think I got that beat, I found a red Cheats book magazine style that had games for the gamecube, xbox and ps2 at BB and they had about five of them.

For those in Atlanta, GS is officially dead, at least on the north side. I spoke with someone a little higher up the chain of command (can't get more specific for obvious reasons) and confirmed that all the districts in this area are under strict orders to immediately pull all guides whenever there is a drop and leave them for the district managers to personally destroy. This essentially includes all stores north of Smyrna and all outlying areas heading up 75 and 400 and everything in between. This is being strictly enforced and violations on the last couple of drops have resulted in terminations. I had to do some driving the last few days and checked about 10 stores. Not a single guide to be found in any of them. Essentially, the north side (and most likely the rest of Atlanta) is dead. If you do happen to get any then you found the proverbial needle.

[quote name='neocisco']... and confirmed that all the districts in this area are under strict orders to immediately pull all guides whenever there is a drop and leave them for the district managers to personally destroy...[/QUOTE]

Good grief. You would think district managers have better things to do. :roll:

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Good grief. You would think district managers have better things to do. :roll:[/QUOTE]

They will once they have stacks and stacks of "destroyed" guides sitting in their homes... :hot:

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Good grief. You would think district managers have better things to do. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Not true. Apparently for a while the DM around here did the same thing with the older gen stuff. He had stores holding onto SNES/Genesis/etc stuff so he could come by and snap the boards inside with pliers personally to assure they were destroyed.

fuckin' shame and waste of perfectly good(and mostly crap sports titles by then)games and guides.

I really wish someone would bring to light the great waste of resources by these companies to one of those eco nut organizations that would stop the useless destruction of these items.

Of course, then the companies might realize they can further make money by recycling the guides and shit and then we might never find a single one before they're destroyed.

Probably a move to prevent employees from ebay'ing the stuff for personal profit?

[quote name='eau']Probably a move to prevent employees from ebay'ing the stuff for personal profit?[/QUOTE]

You mean like the one Best Buy employee was doing around here with guides for a while.

Thanks for the information, neocisco. Now I really wont bother checking stores. I've given up on GS a while ago, but good to get some confirmation that they're taking such drastic (and pathetic) steps to prevent penny guide sales.

We need a BB drop!

[quote name='eau']Probably a move to prevent employees from ebay'ing the stuff for personal profit?[/QUOTE]

You are correct, sir. That exact situation was given as one of the primary reasons for the crackdown.

found ghostbusters at a gs today, rang up for a penny. The guy said it would be half off at 9.99, to which I replied I saw it there for a penny. The guy said ok, how about 4.99, after a bit of bartering I ended up getting it for 2.00, which I didn't mine since it covers all systems and I have it for Wii and PS3. While there I found Cheats! Volumes 2-6. I would've tried to pick em up, but I wasn't sure if they were pennied.

[quote name='Gbear09']found ghostbusters at a gs today, rang up for a penny. The guy said it would be half off at 9.99, to which I replied I saw it there for a penny. The guy said ok, how about 4.99, after a bit of bartering I ended up getting it for 2.00, which I didn't mine since it covers all systems and I have it for Wii and PS3. While there I found Cheats! Volumes 2-6. I would've tried to pick em up, but I wasn't sure if they were pennied.[/QUOTE]

I would definitely put some negatives in the Tellgamestop rating. Not only did he sell you something he shouldn't have, he raised the price 200x.

[quote name='Bezerker']I would definitely put some negatives in the Tellgamestop rating. Not only did he sell you something he shouldn't have, he raised the price 200x.[/QUOTE]

and most likely pocketed it.

I cant find any guides at gamestop. Ever. Best Buy needs to drop again, that is where we can get some good guides.

As far as the DMs personally destroying these items. I agree, what a complete waste of time. And why care if employees would take them? Why care if they gave them away? If they are just being destroyed anyway, whats the difference? I know, I know, the manufacturer would be pissed it is given away for free. But, then they should realize what a waste of time it is to print thousands of these things in the technology age where we can get all this info for free!

Sorry for the rant, I just hate seeing such a waste of resources since I see it all too often in my corporate job as well.

GS is a lost cause for me also. Game Crazy has been just as much of a lost cause. A BB drop cannot come soon enough. If they ever change their penny out policy, penny guides while be a dinosaur as much as the morning GS retro games update has been the last few years. I know we all miss 6 7 8 AM rare ps1 rpgs for good prices.

[quote name='Bezerker']I would definitely put some negatives in the Tellgamestop rating. Not only did he sell you something he shouldn't have, he raised the price 200x.[/QUOTE]

It's not the employee's fault if some district manager is breathing down his neck. The problem here is that the publisher wants to sell their books for cover price or a small discount not pennies, because they believe people will stop buying them holding out for the penny drop.

GameStop wants to get $2-3 dollars for these pennied guides that the publisher will give them. Problem is the publisher must know that the employees are giving them away for free because they end up on Ebay. Only reason GS is enforcing the "wasting" of a perfectly good guide is to make a couple bucks.

Solution: Drop them to $2-3 dollars, it is still a great value for anyone who wants it and GS gets their money and the publisher doesn't get a say in it because they are not going to pay more for it and take a loss. Gamers :D, GS :), publisher :bomb:

[quote name='lobito']
Solution: Drop them to $2-3 dollars, it is still a great value for anyone who wants it and GS gets their money and the publisher doesn't get a say in it because they are not going to pay more for it and take a loss. Gamers :D, GS :), publisher :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Except gamestop most likely gets more than $3 in credit from publisher for those pennied guides.

Also, angering your business partners is never a good thing.

But on the same note, I remember a maybe a year ago, GS dropped a small assortment of guides to $5 over a few weeks. They even advertised them in the weekly ad. I remember I got the Battlestations Midway guide for that price. So I've got to wonder if that was just a test or what.

The only publisher that is known to discount their guide is doublejump. They usually drop to 50% after awhile.

Usually if the item doesnt sell, by agreeing to dispose of the left over goods (in this case guides) the company/store will receive a credit for the original price, which they in turn will use to buy more guides in this case.

I know someone in the Miami area was selling guides on ebay to and as a result gamestops here cracked down. I usually manage to snag some guides from gamestop 1 out of 10 times roughly just because gamestop seems to have a high turnover and eventually I get someone new who lets me do it if i pre-order a game but its something I can't rely on.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Here's hoping for a BB drop today!!![/QUOTE]

Wow, didnt know it was already the third monday of the month ;-)

[quote name='62t']The only publisher that is known to discount their guide is doublejump. They usually drop to 50% after awhile.[/QUOTE]

Except DJ doesn't even sell print copies in stores anymore. They've moved onto a largely digital distribution based method on their website, though they will sell a small run of printed copies.

[quote name='Chronis']Except DJ doesn't even sell print copies in stores anymore. They've moved onto a largely digital distribution based method on their website, though they will sell a small run of printed copies.[/QUOTE]

So that's why I haven't seen any in stores recently. I saw they had eguides, but thought it was for even more obscure games, like the Prinny PSP game. damn, there goes my DJ collection

Had 3 guides scanned at BB which I thought, if there was a drop, these would sure qualify..PoP, SW:TFU, and Prototype..no go, full price still..next monday guys!!

[quote name='Chronis']Also, angering your business partners is never a good thing.

But on the same note, I remember a maybe a year ago, GS dropped a small assortment of guides to $5 over a few weeks. They even advertised them in the weekly ad. I remember I got the Battlestations Midway guide for that price. So I've got to wonder if that was just a test or what.[/QUOTE]

A business partner is someone who has some kind of interest (usually monetary) in the business. The only interest the publishers have in Game Stop is selling them more guides and GAMES, since most developers also make the strategy guides and then hire a publisher to make them.

That being said, if a music CD costs $1 to make how much can a video game cost? Let's assume it is $5 with packaging included. They sell for $50-60 a pop when they first come out. Some like Mario Kart, Zelda are still selling for $50. Obviously the gaming industry is turning in some nice profits, they even have adds on primetime, heck even during Superbowl!! I think they are doing O.K. and are more interested in selling their games than their guides. So it is probably the publisher, who got subcontracted to make them, who are being pricks here.

Now I am not saying you should give the pennied guides out for free, but pitching them in the trash is simply a waste. If GameStop would sell you the guide for whatever amount the publisher will reimburse them, to their bottom line it makes absolutely no difference. As a matter of fact they are better off getting CASH then credit! Perhaps GS could give the guide out for free if you pre-order a game from them (like someone stated earlier) or if you bought the game along with the guide.

I just think there has to be a better way to do this than cracking down on your employees and firing them for being decent with your customers, who technically keep you afloat in a bad economy.

It is not a "waste" as thats how book publishers work. A large bookstore would trash out a lot more books than you would think. Would it make more sense to donate them or something? Yea, but thats how book publishers been doing things.

Just because that's how they do things doesn't change the fact that it's wasteful. They could reduce prices or maybe not print 10 million Terminator Salvation guides in the first place, but overproducing and then tossing them is wasteful by definition.

Back on topic, I'm quite excited for next week. It's been so long, I hope they haven't decided to start running a tighter ship at my store.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Just because that's how they do things doesn't change the fact that it's wasteful. They could reduce prices or maybe not print 10 million Terminator Salvation guides in the first place, but overproducing and then tossing them is wasteful by definition.

Back on topic, I'm quite excited for next week. It's been so long, I hope they haven't decided to start running a tighter ship at my store.[/QUOTE]

Printing the actual book cost very little. The number of game guides trashed is nothing compare to regular books that get trashed. It doesnt make a difference to get mad at Brady and Prima when every book publisher does the same thing on a much bigger scale.

Everything you said is completely true, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a bizarre practice that goes against basic common sense.

Slight odds, but I noticed tonight that the guide count on BB.com has dropped from 71 to 68. I didn't note which ones may have come off the list, but I do see that Dragon's Age CE is no longer listed. (don't interpret my post to mean that I know the Dragon's Age CE was previously listed, I'm not personally sure. It's just a guide I am interested in picking up.)

[quote name='hellmutt']Slight odds, but I noticed tonight that the guide count on BB.com has dropped from 71 to 68. I didn't note which ones may have come off the list, but I do see that Dragon's Age CE is no longer listed. (don't interpret my post to mean that I know the Dragon's Age CE was previously listed, I'm not personally sure. It's just a guide I am interested in picking up.)[/QUOTE]

I think just some of the previously dropped guides (Mirror's Edge, Fire Emblem, etc.) disappeared recently. Dragon Age Origins LE has been gone for almost a month now.

I don't really buy guides, cuz as far as I knew (before CAG) they never lowered in price, and if it weren't for this thread I would still say that's true. I have never seen a pennied guide in the wild; heck, I don't recall ever seeing any below 9.99. That being said, I did find a discounted guide the other day: Halo Wars for 13.XX on clearance at Target, and I bought it. I know many of the cheaper CAGs are probably doing a spit take at that price, but it's all I've found.

So take BB for example (I'm in there all the time); where do you start? Do you just grab the oldest-looking guides and do a price check on them all, or do you always check the thread for drops first? And are you looking for anything besides pennies, like 5 or 10 bucks? I read the first 2 pages of posts, and the FAQ, but am still pretty clueless. I had to do the same brain-picking in the Amazon Gold Box thread, and now buy things out of mine all the time. I can do a lot with a little up-front knowledge. ;)
I did read about the sucky end to 2009, and that 3rd February monday is fast approaching, I'd like to snag at least a little something.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Everything you said is completely true, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a bizarre practice that goes against basic common sense.[/QUOTE]

My two cents? I think many companies would rather throw their products away than give them away at really low prices. I dunno, it's the American way, or the Business way... some kind of "way", but mostly to keep their product out of people's hands to keep demand high. Now, that may not be true for more tangible things, like electronics or furniture or what have you, but for intellectual property they have to keep the goods restricted. As mentioned before, if they dropped all guides to a penny and everyone knew they would, nobody'd buy it at full price.
Then again, maybe I'm talking out my ass.

Far from it - you are not talking out of your ass.

IF consumers knew they would go down to a penny then they would actually not buy any guides and hey presto - the guide companies would be out of business.

The reduction to 1 penny is a stock control deletion mechanism. This should never get into the hands of any consumers if the retailers followed protocol exactly and did what they were supposed to. Hence the guides being significantly harder to come by these days.

It was good while it lasted - but unless you are lucky or have a friendly retailer staff member, we are stuck with scoring in the minutes between opening and the guides being pulled........

[quote name='unopepito06']...So take BB for example (I'm in there all the time); where do you start? Do you just grab the oldest-looking guides and do a price check on them all, or do you always check the thread for drops first? And are you looking for anything besides pennies, like 5 or 10 bucks? I read the first 2 pages of posts, and the FAQ, but am still pretty clueless....[/QUOTE]

The best thing to do is check the thread. We've kinda sorta figured out when they drop. Some people check on these days when the store opens and reports in. Most people just say "Did anyone check Best Buy today?" I know which guides will be dropping just not when. I've posted a lot of times the guides that are discontinued or deleted in Best Buys system and they always penny out. There's just no telling in the system when they will drop.

The thing that always puzzled me about the penny guides is Sunday morning we do the ad set. That's when we change all (most) of the price tags to reflect sale prices. Everything in the store that changes price happens overnight, Saturday - Sunday. The penny guides change price Sunday - Monday. I miss working Monday mornings but had to change for school. I check on Sundays to see if there's a disturbance in the Force but it's tough to tell. Lox has been doing good picking up my slack.

I will compile a new list of Deleted and Discontinued guides Thursday when I go in to work. More guides were added such as Spirit Tracks LE. Brutal Legend, Batman AA and Borderlands are still Active so no drops there.

[quote name='gripper']

It was good while it lasted - but unless you are lucky or have a friendly retailer staff member, we are stuck with scoring in the minutes between opening and the guides being pulled........[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself - my bestbuy still has penny guides from almost a year ago on the shelf. No one in the area hits them up.

[quote name='gripper']...It was good while it lasted - but unless you are lucky or have a friendly retailer staff member, we are stuck with scoring in the minutes between opening and the guides being pulled........[/QUOTE]

My store is almost a year old so we didn't have a lot of guides at first. Mad World and Afro Samurai were among our first penny guides. We still have some Wolfenstein and Wolverine guides. The only time guides got pulled from my store was when the RE5 LE's dropped. I snagged two from out back but that was it. We had 15 total. I wanted them all (too spread the love of course)

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']The only time guides got pulled from my store was when the RE5 LE's dropped. I snagged two from out back but that was it. We had 15 total. I wanted them all (too spread the love of course)[/QUOTE]

I wanted an RE5 LE, but don't recall seeing them even before they pennied. I'd settle for the non-LE. One of the stores near me has 40+, I kid you not. They could at least mark them down to $5 like one BB did with GTAIV, or $3/$1.50/$.50 like another did with Halo 3, but no. They just take up shelf space month after month. Retail fascinates me. :wall:

[quote name='gantt']I wanted an RE5 LE, but don't recall seeing them even before they pennied. I'd settle for the non-LE. One of the stores near me has 40+, I kid you not. They could at least mark them down to $5 like one BB did with GTAIV, or $3/$1.50/$.50 like another did with Halo 3, but no. They just take up shelf space month after month. Retail fascinates me. :wall:[/QUOTE]

I found a copy of it at a BB where they did something interesting, every pennied guide had an orange sticker across it, so that made it easy to find the guides. They only had a few guides with the sticker but I picked four of em up.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']The best thing to do is check the thread. We've kinda sorta figured out when they drop. Some people check on these days when the store opens and reports in. Most people just say "Did anyone check Best Buy today?" I know which guides will be dropping just not when. I've posted a lot of times the guides that are discontinued or deleted in Best Buys system and they always penny out. There's just no telling in the system when they will drop.

The thing that always puzzled me about the penny guides is Sunday morning we do the ad set. That's when we change all (most) of the price tags to reflect sale prices. Everything in the store that changes price happens overnight, Saturday - Sunday. The penny guides change price Sunday - Monday. I miss working Monday mornings but had to change for school. I check on Sundays to see if there's a disturbance in the Force but it's tough to tell. Lox has been doing good picking up my slack.

I will compile a new list of Deleted and Discontinued guides Thursday when I go in to work. More guides were added such as Spirit Tracks LE. Brutal Legend, Batman AA and Borderlands are still Active so no drops there.[/QUOTE]

Much thanks! I'd help, but I'm unable to go to work until at least the weekend, depending on how this upcoming storm goes.

Thanks for continuing to help Frosty and lox!

Once you get a new list together tomorrow I'll have to update the excel spreadsheet I have on my Windows Phone with the discontinued/deleted guides and the ones that were dropped from the site. :p

Has anyone been able to confirm/deny the other two guides that hellmutt listed as having possibly dropped during the Gamestop drop?

I believe Hellmutt listed Wolfenstein, NCAA Football 2010 and someone confirmed Ghostbusters already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back