Reduced Price Game Guides: Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me welcome you all to the new guide thread. Second, I'd like to ask you all to please keep conversations not pertaining to guide drops to a minimum to avoid cluttering the thread. It's not that I don't enjoy the chit chat, but that it may stop others from locating information on the newest drops.

That being said, let me thank Cheapy for creating this site, without which I would've spent probably 10 times what I HAVE spent on games and guides. Moreover, let me thank each and every one of my fellow CAGs for continuing to contribute to making this site a great place to find out about sales and clearances of the items we as gamers use most. Without a great community, NONE of this would be possible.

Now, with that out of the way(and before I get to rambling), let's get on to making this new thread.

Useful Information(and links):

Game Guide Trade Thread(KEEP ALL TRADE REQUESTS HERE OR IN PM'S):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175548

PLEASE keep ALL trade requests in there or PM's. Thank you.

Reduced Price Guide Discussion Thread(KEEP ALL DISCUSSION NOT RELATED TO GUIDE DROPS HERE!!!):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169252

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to let our fellow CAGs know when a guide has dropped to a low price(it's NOT ALWAYS A PENNY), so they can go out and grab guides for themselves and for trading with other CAGs.

Anytime you have guide drops to report, post them here. Please specify at which store you found them and which guides you found and list them in alphabetical order. Thank you. Please, whenever possible, use RED font to make the drop info stand out. Thanks again.

What are penny guides?

Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Prior Reduced price game guide threads:

Guide Three:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ighlight=guide
Guide Four:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/....php?p=1496376
Guide Five:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ad.php?t=85976
Guide Six:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=116918
Guide Seven:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=131717
Guide Seven and a half:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=142400
Guide Eight:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=167157
Guide Nine:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=187222
Guide Ten:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219547

Finally, below is a list of website links, each of which goes to their respective guide page. Whenever possible, I will update the links with better ones(if available).

Amazon
Barnes&Noble
BestBuy
Gamestop
Overstock
Strategyguides.net
ToysRUs

Thanks to floormat, Guinaevere and anyone else who has created and maintained the guide thread before, as well as to all of those who find out either advance information on drops or provide a list of which ones dropped when we do have a drop.

The post below this one contains a list going back at LEAST six months of the more current guide drops, which stores they occured at and which ones dropped. Note that sometimes(Oblivion guide, Quake Wars: Enemy Territory)there are multiple versions of a guide, be it that there are Prima versions, Brady versions and the occasional Nintendo and Doublejump guides.

Please specify WHICH version has dropped when mentioning possible guide drops. Thank you.

Common Guide Drop Related Questions(FAQ):

FAQ - If you are new (or a vet with a few questions) look here SECOND! (After reading the above!)

Q: What Are Penny Guides?
A: Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Q: Do all guides from all stores drop at the same time?
A: No. While most chains have nationwide drops within their own store (as in every BB will have the same drops coast to coast), not every different chain drops at the same time (what drops at BB is NOT necessarily dropped at GS). When in doubt, check post TWO for drop info.

Q: I found a penny guide and a clerk denied me! I'ma report 'em!
A: Whoa, hold your horses there, pardner! First of all, not a question. Second, just because something is on the shelf, the clerk does NOT have to sell you that item. Most stores are PRIVATE property and as such can deny you just about anything they want - including a sale. The best advice is to not be rude, not be arrogant, and just try hard to get them to have pity on you.

Q: Why don't the clerks want to sell me their penny guides? Aren't they just throwing them away?
A: As stated above, the stores are ordered by the publisher to trash the guides, and are then given credit for those guides. If they don't do this, the publisher won't give them the credit - it's like losing a sale. On the employee level, selling a penny guide can sometimes get them in trouble (or even fired!) I know it seems silly, but this is their job we're talking about! Respect the man (or woman) behind the counter and you'll get a lot more guides than otherwise!

Q: Should I just ask if the store has penny guides then?
A: No, since that denotes that you have some insider information as to the runnings of these businesses.

Q: What if the clerk wants to know how I know so much about guide drops?
A: If asked where you got your info about guides that pennied, simply say either 'the internet' or 'a friend of mine told me they're on clearance'.

Q: But clerks will know what a penny guide is, right? I can talk to them like anyone else here...
A: Never use the word pennied to ANY store clerks unless you have built up a good rapport with them. Even then, it may seem a little fishy if you know more about their shop than they do.

Q: Are guides labeled as a penny on the shelf?
A: Sometimes. Most times, no. GS seems to label everything that gets a price drop, so often times guides will be stickered. But even so, they most likely won't sell them to you. A sticker does not mean 'have to sell'.

Q: I tried to buy a guide that this thread said was pennied and it didn't ring up as such! What gives?
A: Either 1) Our source was wrong (this rarely happens and is usually verified a FEW times within maybe an hour of posting), or 2) The clerk changed the price. It's usually number 2.

Q: What's the easiest way to get penny guides? This sounds like TONS of work!
A: Best Buy is probably the best place to get guides, followed by GameStop, GameCrazy, Toys R Us and then Blockbuster. From what I've seen though, probably 95% of guides that people get are snagged at BB - the rest come from the other stores. But it never hurts to try!

Q: Has there been a drop recently?
A: If you are asking this question you didn't fully understand the OP - go back and read it once more. When a drop happens, it will be posted, and then placed in the second post - trust us.

Q: How do you guys know so much about penny guides?
A: We sometimes have inside sources with the information from the stores themselves; other times, fellow CAGS just like you or me simply take suspected guides to the register and ask them to ring them up, to check their prices. Feel free to do this yourself, and help give back to the community by telling us what you find! However, DON'T ask "Has anyone checked XXX lately?", unless you are in the right thread (discussion area).

Thanks to GrilledWitOnions for creating the above FAQ, which should eliminate the need for such questions popping up in the thread from this point on out.

Last edited by a moderator:
got ratchet and clank,prototype,GTA, GTa episodes, saw and dissidia. While I was walking to the register I noticed that a worker in a white shirt was staring at the guides in my hand as I was walking past him. Anyone know if he's from corporate or something? I think if he knew about the drops he would have said something but i hope I didn't get that store in trouble.

[quote name='hellmutt']It seems extremely unwise for this question to get answered.[/QUOTE]

and not very bright for it to be asked .... :roll:

[quote name='jhuneycutt']Hey Lox, which best buy do you work at?[/QUOTE]He works at the one that has the yellow "Best Buy" logo on the outside of the store. I'm sure you can figure it out from that reference.

[quote name='Jesse757x']got ratchet and clank,prototype,GTA, GTa episodes, saw and dissidia. While I was walking to the register I noticed that a worker in a white shirt was staring at the guides in my hand as I was walking past him. Anyone know if he's from corporate or something? I think if he knew about the drops he would have said something but i hope I didn't get that store in trouble.[/QUOTE]

Possibly a new guy. It takes a few weeks to get the shirts.

[quote name='Dahk']Man, I wish I could land a Dissidia. Thats the main guide I've been looking for during this drop but all Ive found are Warhammer Online, Saw, and Prince of Persia :([/QUOTE]

At least you got some stuff this time - I got a whole heap of nothing, and all I wanted was a dissidia guide too.

The best buy in Springfield, IL was cleaned out. I was really wanting a MUA 2 guide or one of the gta's... (willing to trade for a MK vs DC guide or 2) On another note, there are at least 30 Halo 3 ODST guides on the shelves that I'm eying hungrily for a drop.

White shirts are usually Geek Squad. Anyone of the higher ups that comes into my store always has a colored shirt on. If it was a white collared polo type shirt then it was a n00b.
I'm heading in to work in a few hours so I'll see what I can dig up.

[quote name='shrike4242']He works at the one that has the yellow "Best Buy" logo on the outside of the store. I'm sure you can figure it out from that reference.[/QUOTE]

Hey lox I think we work at the same Best Buy! Mine has a yellow "Best Buy" sign too!:rofl:

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']White shirts are usually Geek Squad. Anyone of the higher ups that comes into my store always has a colored shirt on. If it was a white collared polo type shirt then it was a n00b.
I'm heading in to work in a few hours so I'll see what I can dig up.

Hey lox I think we work at the same Best Buy! Mine has a yellow "Best Buy" sign too!:rofl:[/QUOTE]I thought white polo shirt employees were FNG/new hires, and they have to work through the training before the graduate to the blue shirt.

White dress shirt w/tie is usually Geek Squad, or black polo shirt. At least, that's how it works out here.

Since you two work at the same store, you should try and figure out which one is the other in your store. ;)

May be a stupid question, but I have gathered a ton of extra guides over the last few years and I see you guys trade with each other. Though I have been on this site a while, never really looked into trading. Can someone direct me where you guys post your guide trades at.

sorry to be a n00b!

[quote name='jhuneycutt']I went way far out of my way during lunch to a best buy I've had luck with in the past. I could only find a single Tekken 6 from this drop behind a bunch of other guides. But they also had a bunch of stuff from really old drops like x-men origins wolverine, killzone 2, and terminator salvation.

Hey Lox, which best buy do you work at?[/QUOTE]

Are you Fire Thief's long lost brother or something(they posted a YouTube video on penny guides after getting their first penny guide)to ask Lox which BB they work at?:roll:

You have to be.

I went for an interview today with Galactic Command. I got there super early and bs'd with the one girl who spent about 20-30 minutes divvying up the pennied guides during the last drop. We were talking about this drop and how 3-5 guides pennied early on Monday but other ones didn't till later in the day.

She and I went to the guide section and she checked every one that I mentioned, then grabbed her 2 from the stack of about 15-20(Prototype, Warhammer Online), but by then it was time for my interview.

After I got out of the interview, I decided it was best to not take my chances they'd call the manager and I left without taking any of them.

So I hit the other one by me and the blonde haired manager who blocked me before came over after I stupidly pulled the old 'I heard these may be on clearance' thing and the one clerk called for her.:cry:

As soon as I saw who it was, I was like 'oh shit'. She was like 'its a glitch in the system, we can't sell them' and proceeded to walk off with the stack I had the clerk ringing up.:bomb: So, after I was sure she was back in her office, I brought up one each of GTA Episodes and MUA 2 to a cashier, said 'they're letting me have these 2'(since she heard the whole thing bout no go on them), paid my .02 and was out the door.

tl;dr version: Hit both BB stores here, one for an interview, both had guides that dropped, only got GTA Episodes and one MUA 2 from the second one

[quote name='icarwngs55']May be a stupid question, but I have gathered a ton of extra guides over the last few years and I see you guys trade with each other. Though I have been on this site a while, never really looked into trading. Can someone direct me where you guys post your guide trades at.

sorry to be a n00b![/QUOTE]

Be thankful they haven't invented the computer screen I could reach through and smack ya as of yet. FIRST POST!!! Read it, know it, LOVE IT!!

[quote name='icarwngs55']May be a stupid question, but I have gathered a ton of extra guides over the last few years and I see you guys trade with each other. Though I have been on this site a while, never really looked into trading. Can someone direct me where you guys post your guide trades at.

sorry to be a n00b![/QUOTE]

Hey n00b!

READ THE FIRST POST!

:(

I SAID SORRY! haha. I shouldn't evenb be on the computer...at work, haha

Anyhow, you are all right I should have went through and looked at the first post...I just saw 100000 pages and I have read this forum many times before so for what ever N00B-ish reason I was dumb

apologies for sure

all these years and still a n00b...yikes

Checked one BB today (North Scottsdale), two of the guides on the list were still $19.99 (Lego Indiana Jones 2 and Scribblenauts). Guy working there said the rest got tossed.

I'll be checking Paradise Valley BB on the way home tonight.

BTW, I checked the World Of Warcraft: Lich King Atlas today and it was still MSRP($19.99). They had ZERO copies of the Lich King guide in stock though, so that one may have dropped as well.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']BTW, I checked the World Of Warcraft: Lich King Atlas today and it was still MSRP($19.99). They had ZERO copies of the Lich King guide in stock though, so that one may have dropped as well.[/QUOTE]

I think I have that at mine. I'll try to check it sometime today.

Thanks hellmutt. I was kinda shocked that the copies at mine disappeared, since they had like 12 of them(like they did of the Warhammer Online guide). So for them to all disappear means one of three things: 1) pennied or 2) some folks who REALLY love WOW came in n bought all dem shits or 3) they pulled them to the back to make space.

I checked the Atlas last night but I didnt check the soft cover main guide. It doesnt help that every price scanner in that particular store doesnt work and just beeps loudy, drawing attention to me. Whoops

Im super jealous of anyone who landed Dissidia, Brutal Legend, NGS2, MUA2 or GTA4

[quote name='Dahk']
Im super jealous of anyone who landed Dissidia, Brutal Legend, NGS2, MUA2 or GTA4[/QUOTE]

I dejectedly left my store twice wishing for Dissidia, and then on my third visit I suddenly saw it sitting there in plain view. I was ecstatic, it goes nicely with the game I bought for only $10 just before Christmas.

[quote name='token2k6']another CAG was saying that this was in fact, 'out of system' and he couldn't buy one the other day, what happened for you? ring up at full price? only one store in the Houston area has these left I think..

edit: my god, my t-mobile gamer pic is horrible! sorry..[/QUOTE]

I can verify this as well. They scanned the Dragon Age CE yesterday afternoon and it rang up just fine, full price. Bummer.

[quote name='Dahk']I checked the Atlas last night but I didnt check the soft cover main guide. It doesnt help that every price scanner in that particular store doesnt work and just beeps loudy, drawing attention to me. Whoops

Im super jealous of anyone who landed Dissidia, Brutal Legend, NGS2, MUA2 or GTA4[/QUOTE]

I had a chance today for 2 pristine copies of Dissidia and at least 3-4 of MUA2, but like I said the second store the manager was a total B I T C H. Although apparently, they supposedly get fined like $10k per guide that makes it out of the store for a penny.

If that's true I can understand why she got so witchy at me. If it were somehow true for them, GS and any other store I've snagged guides from since joining CAG, then that means I've cost those stores a combined total in the MILLIONS.

Checked a store that had a ton of GTA in stock on Monday an they where all gone. Checked another store that had a ton of Prototype guides on Monday and all gone as well. Did find a lonely Tekken 6 but this drop has been bad to the Austin area.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Although apparently, they supposedly get fined like $10k per guide that makes it out of the store for a penny.
[/QUOTE]
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

For the first time ever, it would appear that my BB pulled the guides. I got 2 GTA IV and 2 Halo Wars, nothing else in sight. :[

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I had a chance today for 2 pristine copies of Dissidia and at least 3-4 of MUA2, but like I said the second store the manager was a total B I T C H. Although apparently, they supposedly get fined like $10k per guide that makes it out of the store for a penny.

If that's true I can understand why she got so witchy at me. If it were somehow true for them, GS and any other store I've snagged guides from since joining CAG, then that means I've cost those stores a combined total in the MILLIONS.[/QUOTE]

If this is true, I almost feel bad about getting 45 guides this drop between two different stores. Keyword almost.

Got ngs2 gta4 tekken and brutal legend. There wAs still 3 ngs2 5+prince of Persia and 2. Brutal legend

nothing was pulled these were all there 2 Weeks ago. Might go get more if somebody is willing to trade.

Is re5 a penny? Saw one of those along with two far cry 2

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I had a chance today for 2 pristine copies of Dissidia and at least 3-4 of MUA2, but like I said the second store the manager was a total B I T C H. Although apparently, they supposedly get fined like $10k per guide that makes it out of the store for a penny.

If that's true I can understand why she got so witchy at me. If it were somehow true for them, GS and any other store I've snagged guides from since joining CAG, then that means I've cost those stores a combined total in the MILLIONS.[/QUOTE]
I dont see how that is possible. We have all had our fair share of these things and if it really cost them 10K not only would we not see the guides, but we would not see guides with 1 cent stickers on them for sure. Like the Brutal Legend guide I was able to snag last night at the Wesley Chapel BB.

I was able to find all the guides to day except Tmnt at one store. and hit a gs and picked up some guides from the previuos drop.Here in ct it seems its been half and half of the BB haven't pull and has pulled.

I haven't seen it mentioned, did Pokemon Platinum drop? I know it was on the original list, and it disappeared from one of my BBs. I found one at another BB but a manager that I've had trouble with before was hovering so I couldn't scan it.

[quote name='bob330i']shut out for me. Odd thing was that one BB had a couple of the older pennied guides: Pikmin Wii and Fossil Fighters.[/QUOTE]
My BB had the same two guides left. :whistle2:k

So my luck changed at my preferred BB:

There were a couple penny guides from this and a previous drop still in the new racks they put up. I really wanted a Dissidia guide, so I spoke to one of the blueshirts walking around the store. I told her I wanted to buy the game, but I wanted to get the guide to go with it, and I couldn't find any on the rack. I just figured she's go look in the back warehouse for one, but then I hear her tell me something that caugh me off guard:

"let me check the cabinet for you too"

She opens it up and there are tons of guides in there. My eyes widened and she then tells me I can go through the whole stock and take what I want. When there was no Dissidia guide found in the cabinet, she in fact does check the warehouse for me, but nothing was found back there at all. Overall though, I managed to get:

2 Warhammer
2 GTA 4
1 Tales of Liberty City (keeping)
3 Chinatown Wars
1 Star Wars (keeping)
2 Pikmin (previous drop)
8 Fallout 3 (previous drop)
9 PoP
4 Tekken 6
1 Ratchet (keeping)
2 Indiana Jones
3 CoD

I did strike out on the two I wanted, so I'm willing to help anyone who missed out on any of these in exchange for a Sigma 2 and/or Dissida

[quote name='carlcarlson']I haven't seen it mentioned, did Pokemon Platinum drop? I know it was on the original list, and it disappeared from one of my BBs. I found one at another BB but a manager that I've had trouble with before was hovering so I couldn't scan it.[/QUOTE]

I also noticed that all the Pokemon Platinums in all the BB I've check in Oklahoma have disappeared. I know that at least one BB had 5 guides the day before all the drops and none after.

I didn't even check the Pokemon Platinums - there were still 5 or so in the pc guide section when I grabbed the warhammers. Crap...

[quote name='Visc']I didn't even check the Pokemon Platinums - there were still 5 or so in the pc guide section when I grabbed the warhammers. Crap...[/QUOTE]

It was taken off the website and I can't even find a google cached page for it...

BB in Bel Air, MD found some stuff... (2) Godfather II, (10) X Men Origions: Wolverine, and (1) Halo Wars... didnt find Brutal Legend, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Prince Of Persia, Prototype, Saw, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Bionic Commando if anyone got lucky and needs anything i found PM me

[quote name='62t']Visc by Indiana Jones do you mean Lego Indiana Jones?[/QUOTE]

Nope - I actually did check that one and it was still full price, sadly. This was the one where he looks somewhat realistic, the full name escapes me right now...

I made 2 quick surgical strikes back at the store I had my interview earlier today. I may have a few guides for Visc, in exchange for one(or maybe both;))of those GTA IV's.

I got a big ol' stack, which I didn't think I was going to get, since the girl I talked to earlier today had all of the pulled guides in a basket by the employee station in media. I figured they were going to be put in the back and destroyed. But someone(perhaps her) put them all back out, save for the copy of Prototype and Warhammer Online she grabbed for herself.

The one cashier YELLED over to the other cashier working about them coming up a penny when I went up with my first six. I was like 'oh fuck'. I figured some manager would hear that and stop by and I'd be DENIED.

But she finished up that transaction and I left with those six, figuring someone would be pulling the rest by the time I got back in. But this was not the case, so I grabbed another 10 or so and I headed up to the other cashier. She remarked pretty loud about the price too.

But I got those too and I still left behind 2-3 Far Cry 2, 6-8 Warhammer Online and 2-3 of the Fall 2009 Cheat Code Overloads from a prior drop.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I made 2 quick surgical strikes back at the store I had my interview earlier today. I may have a few guides for Visc, in exchange for one(or maybe both;))of those GTA IV's.

[/QUOTE]

Well I was hoping to keep one for myself, but that second one is fair game, definately.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks hellmutt. I was kinda shocked that the copies at mine disappeared, since they had like 12 of them(like they did of the Warhammer Online guide). So for them to all disappear means one of three things: 1) pennied or 2) some folks who REALLY love WOW came in n bought all dem shits or 3) they pulled them to the back to make space.[/QUOTE]

WoW Lich King Softcover is $20
Fallout 3 GOTY LE is $35
Didn't check Pokemon Platinum.

However, at my store, either a hoarder struck or they finally got around to pulling all the guides that were left. Pokemon Platinum was still on the shelves at my store, leading me to think it's still full price. Maybe someone else can confirm, or I can drop in tomorrow.

Mine had a few platinum on the shelves and everything else was taken away aside from some GTA IV's and old Dead Space and Left 4 Dead guides.

I really wanted a Dissidia, MUA2, and NGS2 guide :whistle2:(

On the plus side my store still has 40+ copies of Fallout 3 on shelf for a penny lol.

Just got back for the local BB. Everything was out. Nothing was pulled. GTA IV was gone after November, here. I may go back tomorrow and pick up the ones I missed,

Score!!! Picked up everything except Brutal Legend, TMNT and Warhammer... I really though the store I went to would have pulled them, but I was wrong. When I was going through checkout with my stack, the guy at the front of the store came over and said "You giving those to the kids?" I said - nope - my friends and I trade them around... I figured he'd radio out and tell them to pull the guides. When I went back later, all the guides I left were still there. I didn't buy any more. I was actually looking for a DVD for my little boy, which they didn't have. I did pick up a few more Cheat guides to pass out to friends.

I dont realize why I cant just accept the fact that I struck out on this drop? I'm having a hard time coming to terms with it.

Drove 40 minutes to a different Best Buy only to strike out again. fuck my life.

I really need a Dissidia :(

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Score!!! Picked up everything except Brutal Legend, TMNT and Warhammer... I really though the store I went to would have pulled them, but I was wrong. When I was going through checkout with my stack, the guy at the front of the store came over and said "You giving those to the kids?" I said - nope - my friends and I trade them around... I figured he'd radio out and tell them to pull the guides. When I went back later, all the guides I left were still there. I didn't buy any more. I was actually looking for a DVD for my little boy, which they didn't have. I did pick up a few more Cheat guides to pass out to friends.[/QUOTE]

In my hurry to get out of my closest store after my two strikes earlier tonight I completely forgot to grab a single copy of Prince Of Persia or the lone copy of Saw that was there. There wasn't much left once I was done though. I grabbed all dem shits.;) It's not that I even NEED the Saw or POP guides, it's just that I usually grab a decent cross section of shit when guides drop.

But I think I was just trying to grab for the cream of the crop this time and leave all of the pretty ratty looking ones behind.

Though I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing with all of them as of yet. I currently have like 4 trade deals going on right now, so I'm trying to take a break from taking requests for guides.

I thought about making a third run tonight though and grabbing a copy of Brutal Legend to at least be able to use my RZ card to get some damn points.:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back