Reduced Price Game Guides: Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me welcome you all to the new guide thread. Second, I'd like to ask you all to please keep conversations not pertaining to guide drops to a minimum to avoid cluttering the thread. It's not that I don't enjoy the chit chat, but that it may stop others from locating information on the newest drops.

That being said, let me thank Cheapy for creating this site, without which I would've spent probably 10 times what I HAVE spent on games and guides. Moreover, let me thank each and every one of my fellow CAGs for continuing to contribute to making this site a great place to find out about sales and clearances of the items we as gamers use most. Without a great community, NONE of this would be possible.

Now, with that out of the way(and before I get to rambling), let's get on to making this new thread.

Useful Information(and links):

Game Guide Trade Thread(KEEP ALL TRADE REQUESTS HERE OR IN PM'S):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175548

PLEASE keep ALL trade requests in there or PM's. Thank you.

Reduced Price Guide Discussion Thread(KEEP ALL DISCUSSION NOT RELATED TO GUIDE DROPS HERE!!!):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169252

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to let our fellow CAGs know when a guide has dropped to a low price(it's NOT ALWAYS A PENNY), so they can go out and grab guides for themselves and for trading with other CAGs.

Anytime you have guide drops to report, post them here. Please specify at which store you found them and which guides you found and list them in alphabetical order. Thank you. Please, whenever possible, use RED font to make the drop info stand out. Thanks again.

What are penny guides?

Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Prior Reduced price game guide threads:

Guide Three:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ighlight=guide
Guide Four:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/....php?p=1496376
Guide Five:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ad.php?t=85976
Guide Six:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=116918
Guide Seven:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=131717
Guide Seven and a half:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=142400
Guide Eight:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=167157
Guide Nine:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=187222
Guide Ten:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219547

Finally, below is a list of website links, each of which goes to their respective guide page. Whenever possible, I will update the links with better ones(if available).

Amazon
Barnes&Noble
BestBuy
Gamestop
Overstock
Strategyguides.net
ToysRUs

Thanks to floormat, Guinaevere and anyone else who has created and maintained the guide thread before, as well as to all of those who find out either advance information on drops or provide a list of which ones dropped when we do have a drop.

The post below this one contains a list going back at LEAST six months of the more current guide drops, which stores they occured at and which ones dropped. Note that sometimes(Oblivion guide, Quake Wars: Enemy Territory)there are multiple versions of a guide, be it that there are Prima versions, Brady versions and the occasional Nintendo and Doublejump guides.

Please specify WHICH version has dropped when mentioning possible guide drops. Thank you.

Common Guide Drop Related Questions(FAQ):

FAQ - If you are new (or a vet with a few questions) look here SECOND! (After reading the above!)

Q: What Are Penny Guides?
A: Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Q: Do all guides from all stores drop at the same time?
A: No. While most chains have nationwide drops within their own store (as in every BB will have the same drops coast to coast), not every different chain drops at the same time (what drops at BB is NOT necessarily dropped at GS). When in doubt, check post TWO for drop info.

Q: I found a penny guide and a clerk denied me! I'ma report 'em!
A: Whoa, hold your horses there, pardner! First of all, not a question. Second, just because something is on the shelf, the clerk does NOT have to sell you that item. Most stores are PRIVATE property and as such can deny you just about anything they want - including a sale. The best advice is to not be rude, not be arrogant, and just try hard to get them to have pity on you.

Q: Why don't the clerks want to sell me their penny guides? Aren't they just throwing them away?
A: As stated above, the stores are ordered by the publisher to trash the guides, and are then given credit for those guides. If they don't do this, the publisher won't give them the credit - it's like losing a sale. On the employee level, selling a penny guide can sometimes get them in trouble (or even fired!) I know it seems silly, but this is their job we're talking about! Respect the man (or woman) behind the counter and you'll get a lot more guides than otherwise!

Q: Should I just ask if the store has penny guides then?
A: No, since that denotes that you have some insider information as to the runnings of these businesses.

Q: What if the clerk wants to know how I know so much about guide drops?
A: If asked where you got your info about guides that pennied, simply say either 'the internet' or 'a friend of mine told me they're on clearance'.

Q: But clerks will know what a penny guide is, right? I can talk to them like anyone else here...
A: Never use the word pennied to ANY store clerks unless you have built up a good rapport with them. Even then, it may seem a little fishy if you know more about their shop than they do.

Q: Are guides labeled as a penny on the shelf?
A: Sometimes. Most times, no. GS seems to label everything that gets a price drop, so often times guides will be stickered. But even so, they most likely won't sell them to you. A sticker does not mean 'have to sell'.

Q: I tried to buy a guide that this thread said was pennied and it didn't ring up as such! What gives?
A: Either 1) Our source was wrong (this rarely happens and is usually verified a FEW times within maybe an hour of posting), or 2) The clerk changed the price. It's usually number 2.

Q: What's the easiest way to get penny guides? This sounds like TONS of work!
A: Best Buy is probably the best place to get guides, followed by GameStop, GameCrazy, Toys R Us and then Blockbuster. From what I've seen though, probably 95% of guides that people get are snagged at BB - the rest come from the other stores. But it never hurts to try!

Q: Has there been a drop recently?
A: If you are asking this question you didn't fully understand the OP - go back and read it once more. When a drop happens, it will be posted, and then placed in the second post - trust us.

Q: How do you guys know so much about penny guides?
A: We sometimes have inside sources with the information from the stores themselves; other times, fellow CAGS just like you or me simply take suspected guides to the register and ask them to ring them up, to check their prices. Feel free to do this yourself, and help give back to the community by telling us what you find! However, DON'T ask "Has anyone checked XXX lately?", unless you are in the right thread (discussion area).

Thanks to GrilledWitOnions for creating the above FAQ, which should eliminate the need for such questions popping up in the thread from this point on out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gantt']A glitch is defined as a minor malfunction, usually transient. As I understand it, penny guides are entirely intentional: they're priced at a penny as a flag to dispose them. I guess you could consider selling penny guides to be a glitch, but considering that the POS systems at BB and GS have been ringing them up for at least a couple of years (in my experience), there's nothing transient about it.

I agree completely about common sense not being common, but considering I've seen 1 cent shelf labels under guides at more than one BB store, you've got to wonder if these helmets are really telling BB anything they don't already know.[/QUOTE]

IATCG and I debate this from time to time as well. :)

Splitting hairs and over-analyzing the semantics of the situation doesn't help anyone. It's obvious we have lots of CAGs reading this thread that can't follow basic directions. When we debate this simple situation, we leave the door open for them to draw more attention to this because they feel $.01 is a legitimate price worth complaining about.

Penny guides are glitch. No guide should ever leave the store for $.01. PERIOD. As you said, the $.01 price is a system flag to dispose of them. The glitch is that BB doesn't properly train it's employees in how to deal with that flag. Selling them is a mistake. Printing a price tag or shelf tag that says "$0.01" is a bigger mistake. But they're all mistakes.

When people argue with managers about it or complain to corporate about it (my head is still reeling from that one), all we do is draw attention to the problem. Which means BB will either change the flag from "$.01" to "Do Not Sell" or they will be more diligent about pre-pull lists and training cashiers not to honor the price.

As for not telling BB anything they don't know, it seems obvious to me that penny guides at BB have become much tougher to get nationwide. In the last year they've gotten much better at pre-pulls and stopping the sale at the register. Sure it may be a coincidence, but why take that chance?

[quote name='JordanPlayer']What was the point in calling corporate? If anything it just highlights this issue and could bring about changes to how BB handles these guides... You might not have been welcomed at the store but at the end of the day you ended up with a bunch of penny guides; don't see how you can still be mad after that :bouncy: I think I speak for everyone here that we would like to see penny guides continue to be available rather than BB "doing their job".[/QUOTE]

He didn't. He called cooperate. See, everything is fine now. :lol:

[quote name='kevzik'] I then called cooperate to complained and they completely understood.
[/QUOTE]

I hope that you directed corporate to CAG and told them that 2 employees pass us early information on guide drops... You know, just so you can totally fuck up the situation.

What a fucking dummy. Did your mom have any kids that aren't retarted?

You guys need to lay off the guy. Someone call the amateur lawyers. I worked in LP in retail and we were not allowed to stop someone unless we had evidence they stole something. He already paid for his transaction and had a receipt. He has no need to stop.

I would have contacted corporate as well.

He doesn't need to say "I was buying penny guides..."

EDIT: [quote name='crazedracerguy']
What a fucking dummy. Did your mom have any kids that aren't retarted?[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with this statement? ;)

[quote name='slowdive21'][quote name='crazedracerguy']What a fucking dummy. Did your mom have any kids that aren't retarted?[/QUOTE]
What's wrong with this statement? ;)[/QUOTE]

Irony?

It's bad enough I go to 3 best buy's and they don't have ANY GUIDES AT ALL.

Luckly the last Best Buy had all the penny guides I wanted with no hassle but the dummy who called Best Buy is really dumb.

[quote name='Ultragamer']
[quote name='slowdive21']
[quote name='crazedracerguy']
What a fucking dummy. Did your mom have any kids that aren't retarted?[/QUOTE]What's wrong with this statement? ;)[/QUOTE]Irony?[/QUOTE]

Geez crazedracerguy... Don't be so sour. Everyone makes mistakes... EVERYBODY.

[quote name='Zippon']The lack of common sense is astounding. :dunce:

PENNY GUIDES ARE A GLITCH. Pointing out the glitch, or demanding they honor it--RESULTS IN THE GLITCH BEING FIXED. In other words, NO MORE PENNY GUIDES.[/QUOTE]

Hold on there, professor. We fixed the glitch. So, he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, and the process will just work itself out naturally.

[quote name='confoosious']are you fucking kidding me? Why would you call corporate?

ugh. god i hate people.[/QUOTE]
No, he called cooperate. Double the stupidity.

Damn, looks like all the west LA stores have tightened up like a virgin on prom night on the penny guides. I've been to 6 stores since the day of the drop (west LA, Culver City, Westfield Culver City, WeHo, Manhattan Beach, Lawndale) and didn't find a single damn pennied guide on the shelves. This including the west LA store, that used to be a goldmine and even had the penny guides separated out in a huge guide section with $0.01 stickers on them. :cry:

:( Nothing at my usual store. There wasn't anything the last drop either, but a couple trickled out over time, so I guess I'll just check periodically when in the area.

[quote name='karkyco']Damn, looks like all the west LA stores have tightened up like a virgin on prom night on the penny guides. I've been to 6 stores since the day of the drop (west LA, Culver City, Westfield Culver City, WeHo, Manhattan Beach, Lawndale) and didn't find a single damn pennied guide on the shelves. This including the west LA store, that used to be a goldmine and even had the penny guides separated out in a huge guide section with $0.01 stickers on them. :cry:[/QUOTE]

If you didn't go in at opening on day one, doubt you would find anything as this stupidly hit SD before store openings...
So that may have been the reason....

[quote name='Zippon']Splitting hairs and over-analyzing the semantics of the situation doesn't help anyone. It's obvious we have lots of CAGs reading this thread that can't follow basic directions. When we debate this simple situation, we leave the door open for them to draw more attention to this because they feel $.01 is a legitimate price worth complaining about.[/QUOTE]

I think you overestimate your influence (or mine) just a tad. You can't help them. They're not constrained by your "door." Perhaps you missed the RZ Silver deal threads where some tried to get others to stop abusing the system because it would kill the deals. Did it work? No.

[quote name='Zippon']In the last year they've gotten much better at pre-pulls and stopping the sale at the register.[/QUOTE]

Not in my experience, particularly at the register. The biggest change I have noted in the past year is smaller guide sections (and sometimes dispersing the guides all over the game department), which leads to lower availability when guides penny.

[quote name='donut']If you didn't go in at opening on day one, doubt you would find anything as this stupidly hit SD before store openings...
So that may have been the reason....[/QUOTE]
Even though I had the gout this week and I was hobbling around, I seriously thought about going out to BB as soon as I saw the drop list(which was late Monday or so I think), but unless certain guides I really need drop I've taken on a 'when I get there I get there' attitude with the guide drops anymore.

Normally it works for me and there's still some stuff(good stuff too) left by the time I get there. I just wonder if it was some SD jackoff who cleared out both local stores or if they just pulled them this time.

[quote name='karkyco']Damn, looks like all the west LA stores have tightened up like a virgin on prom night on the penny guides. I've been to 6 stores since the day of the drop (west LA, Culver City, Westfield Culver City, WeHo, Manhattan Beach, Lawndale) and didn't find a single damn pennied guide on the shelves. This including the west LA store, that used to be a goldmine and even had the penny guides separated out in a huge guide section with $0.01 stickers on them. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I was at WeHo at opening and there was not a single penny guide. The staff there is definitely on notice of removing these guides.

Ok, all the ass hats who are laying into the guy need to stop. I would have called corporate too in the case they were trying to stop me AFTER I purchased them and if they were treating me like a thief.

What's the store in West LA across the 405 from WestWood? I went there during a vacation last March and they had a Mechwarrior 2 guide all beat to hell but still at list price I think.

[quote name='boneless']What's the store in West LA across the 405 from WestWood? I went there during a vacation last March and they had a Mechwarrior 2 guide all beat to hell but still at list price I think.[/QUOTE]

That's the *official* West LA store, on Pico and Sawtelle.

I'm sure the entire SoCal district has been put on notice to pull penny guides. I too hit another couple of stores, one at opening and one right after, on the day of the drop and not a single pennied guide was to be found. Guess I should've checked the dumpsters, FLOL!

[quote name='boneless']What's the store in West LA across the 405 from WestWood? I went there during a vacation last March and they had a Mechwarrior 2 guide all beat to hell but still at list price I think.[/QUOTE]
They have an Age Of Empires III guide at my closest BB store that they got in stock about a year ago and it has not dropped yet either. I'm pretty sure I remember buying up a bunch of AOE3 guides from both GS & BB stores when they originally dropped a number of years ago.

[quote name='karkyco']That's the *official* West LA store, on Pico and Sawtelle.

I'm sure the entire SoCal district has been put on notice to pull penny guides. I too hit another couple of stores, one at opening and one right after, on the day of the drop and not a single pennied guide was to be found. Guess I should've checked the dumpsters, FLOL![/QUOTE]

Not true. On Monday in the afternoon, my co-worker and I drove to 5 BestBuy stores, and we ended up with 4x GoW UE, 4x BioShock 2 LE, and 4x Alan Wake Bundle. We didn't even bother picking up the rest of the penny guides, we just wanted the Limited Edition guides.

Compton (AW, BioShock 2, GoW, pretty much everything on the list), Downey (GoW UE, Iron man 2, Bakuraga, Cheat Codes, etc), Cerritos (Pokemon Platinum and Cheat Code guides), and Lakewood (Alpha Protocol, Iron Man 2, Crackdown 2, Star Wars Unleashed, Red Steel, Modnation, AW Bundle), all of them had plenty of 1 cent guides up for grab.

[quote name='postaboy']Not true. On Monday in the afternoon, my co-worker and I drove to 5 BestBuy stores, and we ended up with 4x GoW UE, 4x BioShock 2 LE, and 4x Alan Wake Bundle. We didn't even bother picking up the rest of the penny guides, we just wanted the Limited Edition guides.

Compton (AW, BioShock 2, GoW, pretty much everything on the list), Downey (GoW UE, Iron man 2, Bakuraga, Cheat Codes, etc), Cerritos (Pokemon Platinum and Cheat Code guides), and Lakewood (Alpha Protocol, Iron Man 2, Crackdown 2, Star Wars Unleashed, Red Steel, Modnation, AW Bundle), all of them had plenty of 1 cent guides up for grab.[/QUOTE]

I usually hit that store on drop day but I didn't feel like driving around so I only hit one store. I found everything but the CE and BF:BC2. It looks like I should've gone but then you would've missed out. Oh well. We'll see next time. ;)

[quote name='nixmahn']Any other drops from GS besides Saboteur? I've been eyeing 3 Alan Wakes LE that I've been shut out by BB.[/QUOTE]

Only other thing that dropped were the wallets that were mentioned in another thread. Hopefully this was just a first of more to drop later in the month.

Got a GoW LE guide from on store, and some Bakagon, Star Wars, and Pokemon guides from anther store. Have a few more to check out, but I may be out of luck due to waiting to long.

oh man, it seems to me that it's harder to get penny guides in socal than norcal for bb guides. But the opposite is true for gs guides.

But why hasn't there been ANY gs drops since I moved to socal???

[quote name='postaboy']Not true. On Monday in the afternoon, my co-worker and I drove to 5 BestBuy stores, and we ended up with 4x GoW UE, 4x BioShock 2 LE, and 4x Alan Wake Bundle. We didn't even bother picking up the rest of the penny guides, we just wanted the Limited Edition guides.

Compton (AW, BioShock 2, GoW, pretty much everything on the list), Downey (GoW UE, Iron man 2, Bakuraga, Cheat Codes, etc), Cerritos (Pokemon Platinum and Cheat Code guides), and Lakewood (Alpha Protocol, Iron Man 2, Crackdown 2, Star Wars Unleashed, Red Steel, Modnation, AW Bundle), all of them had plenty of 1 cent guides up for grab.[/QUOTE]

Damn, well those are too far south and inland for me. None of those are west LA locations, though. They're pretty lax down there, I guess. Not in west LA unfortunately.

[quote name='karkyco']Damn, well those are too far south and inland for me. None of those are west LA locations, though. They're pretty lax down there, I guess. Not in west LA unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

I had good luck years ago at the West Covina store until they moved into the Westfield mall across the street. I only check when I go for vacation 2x a year but they always had something. The new store looks pretty well maintained though.

[quote name='kevzik']My Bestbuy also made feel/treated me like a theif. It was so bad that after I actually purchased thew guides, the secuirty dude in front of the door wouldn't let me leave and tried to make me return them to customer services. I flat out told him he couldn't do that and left. I then called cooperate to complained and they completely understood.

If they don't want us buying these guides, then they need to simply do their jobs and remove them.

I was so uncomfortable...everyone (customers/employees) stopped what they were doing and just starred at me like I was stealing.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to defend Kevzik here as he shouldn't have been treated like that. If you make a purchase and have a receipt, there's nothing the security person can do. Hell you don't even have to show them the receipt as it's not Costco/Sam's Club.

That said when you called corporate I hope you just said, "I made a purchase and the security person accused me of stealing and tried to force me to return my purchase" instead of "I bought some game strategy guides for pennies and the security person accused me of stealing and tried to force me to return them." Big difference there.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I'm going to defend Kevzik here as he shouldn't have been treated like that. If you make a purchase and have a receipt, there's nothing the security person can do. Hell you don't even have to show them the receipt as it's not Costco/Sam's Club.

That said when you called corporate I hope you just said, "I made a purchase and the security person accused me of stealing and tried to force me to return my purchase" instead of "I bought some game strategy guides for pennies and the security person accused me of stealing and tried to force me to return them." Big difference there.[/QUOTE]
What Kevzik did is really nothing compared to what dabamus did and talked about in another thread he made specifically for the purpose.:whistle2:#:bomb:

Finally got some guides after striking out at 6 of the Penninsula and South Bay stores (yes I am including San Carlos even though they have religiously pulled every drop in the last 2 years).
A trip up to the SF store on Harrison yielded Bakugan, Crackdown 2, Dead to Rights, Alpha Protocol, Singularity, Modnation, and Alan Wake CE (in the PC section). The other SF store pulled everything.
I would have gone earlier had I known how difficult it has become to get these guides, thanks to those who posted this drop!

The Alan Wake LE...which some have referred to as the 'bundle'...is that just a regular guide shrinkwrapped with an artbook? I've been looking for a hardback AW guide.

[quote name='eugaet']The Alan Wake LE...which some have referred to as the 'bundle'...is that just a regular guide shrinkwrapped with an artbook? I've been looking for a hardback AW guide.[/QUOTE]

It looks like this, it is just a thicker looking box that says alan wake on it for the guide. On the side it says "Official Survival Bundle" and its about an inch or so thick.

Guess it got missed. Anyone in the Louisville area have luck with the bioshock 2 limited edition? Thank you in advance.

[quote name='Gotian']quick question, i read everything on the OP including the FAQs but how should I approach when asking about the penny guides?[/QUOTE]
Just find the guides up on the shelf, bring them up to the register and it's up to you if you want to do the next thing I'm gonna suggest, but I usually preface the transaction by saying I 'heard they were on clearance'.

Then act really shocked at the price............and hope they don't call over a manager who might deny you.

By the way I'll update the second and third posts with the GS drop from last week(The Saboteur). I was hoping someone would've verified more guides from GS as I hate putting in these piddily one guide drops.:roll:

Wow, way to be asses!

I never announced what I actually purchased nor it's price. That wasn't the principle. The fact that I was being harassed and embarrassed is why I called corporate. Shit, do you expect me to take that kind of treatment and not do anything about?

And even if I did mention "I was buying penny guides" do you think my one phone call is going to ruin it for everyone...come on.

If anything, it will be the mass purchases in stores that ruins this for us...not a phone call to corporate.

Thanks to those who defended my post, but the other cags that took shots at me, fuck you.

[quote name='Gotian']okay thanks, what i've noticed from your posts is that they price drop every two months?[/QUOTE]
It depends. Sometimes they don't drop any for a long time and in the case of Toys R' Us they stopped dropping them altogether. It really sucks not having THREE potential places to look for guides when they drop, but I'm just shocked that BB and GS haven't done the same or had them marked to ring up 'do not sell' in their system.

Second and third posts are updated with the GS drop info(The Saboteur) from last week. I dated it for the 7th, though I think the drops may actually happen on a Wednesday.

No Saboteur at my local GS. This store seems to be on clockwork. They have never missed pulling a clearance guide from the floor.

Chapel Hill Mall BB in Ohio had one TFU guide left. Didn't pick it up since I didn't want to tangle with the managers that I hate, but if someone wants it, it's there.

[quote name='kiribee']Get a friend that works at BB and have him save you the guides...so much easier.[/QUOTE]

Not all of us know bestbuy employee's that would risk pulling guides from the back after a pull.

I don't know any bestbuy employee's on a personal level actually.

Scored a decent haul at the Kildeer, IL store. Got a couple Crackdown 2, Singularity, Bakugan, and the 2 I've been looking for, an Alan Wake LE and God of War III Ultimate. The cashier was shocked and even showed the stack to a fellow employee, "Look, this whole stack costed 11 cents!"

This is the first time checking this thread and I got a question that wasn't mentioned in the OP.
So any items on the list from OP are one cents even though they are months old, assuming that they are in stock?

The price only rarely(or in the case of an employee manually marking them back up via override)goes back up to normal price from the penny price.

Once they penny out, if they're on the shelf they should ring up a penny.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The price only rarely(or in the case of an employee manually marking them back up via override)goes back up to normal price from the penny price.

Once they penny out, if they're on the shelf they should ring up a penny.[/QUOTE]

Thank you clearing it up.

I appreciate your works on this thread.
This is great information to know and share with CAG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back