Reduced Price Game Guides: Thread XII(Stock locator trick FAQ added to OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me welcome you all to the new guide thread. Second, I'd like to ask you all to please keep conversations not pertaining to guide drops to a minimum to avoid cluttering the thread. It's not that I don't enjoy the chit chat, but that it may stop others from locating information on the newest drops.

That being said, let me thank Cheapy for creating this site, without which I would've spent probably 10 times what I HAVE spent on games and guides. Moreover, let me thank each and every one of my fellow CAGs for continuing to contribute to making this site a great place to find out about sales and clearances of the items we as gamers use most. Without a great community, NONE of this would be possible.

Now, with that out of the way(and before I get to rambling), let's get on to making this new thread.

Useful Information(and links):

Game Guide Trade Thread(KEEP ALL TRADE REQUESTS HERE OR IN PM'S):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175548

PLEASE keep ALL trade requests in there or PM's. Thank you.

Reduced Price Guide Discussion Thread(KEEP ALL DISCUSSION NOT RELATED TO GUIDE DROPS HERE!!!):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169252

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to let our fellow CAGs know when a guide has dropped to a low price(it's NOT ALWAYS A PENNY), so they can go out and grab guides for themselves and for trading with other CAGs.

Anytime you have guide drops to report, post them here. Please specify at which store you found them and which guides you found and list them in alphabetical order. Thank you. Please, whenever possible, use RED font to make the drop info stand out. Thanks again.

What are penny guides?

Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Prior Reduced price game guide threads:

Guide Three:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ighlight=guide
Guide Four:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/....php?p=1496376
Guide Five:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ad.php?t=85976
Guide Six:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=116918
Guide Seven:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=131717
Guide Seven and a half:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=142400
Guide Eight:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=167157
Guide Nine:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=187222
Guide Ten:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219547

Finally, below is a list of website links, each of which goes to their respective guide page. Whenever possible, I will update the links with better ones(if available).

Amazon
Barnes&Noble
BestBuy
Gamestop
Overstock
Strategyguides.net
ToysRUs

Thanks to floormat, Guinaevere and anyone else who has created and maintained the guide thread before, as well as to all of those who find out either advance information on drops or provide a list of which ones dropped when we do have a drop.

The post below this one contains a list going back at LEAST six months of the more current guide drops, which stores they occured at and which ones dropped. Note that sometimes(Oblivion guide, Quake Wars: Enemy Territory)there are multiple versions of a guide, be it that there are Prima versions, Brady versions and the occasional Nintendo and Doublejump guides.

Please specify WHICH version has dropped when mentioning possible guide drops. Thank you.

Common Guide Drop Related Questions(FAQ):

FAQ - If you are new (or a vet with a few questions) look here SECOND! (After reading the above!)

Q: What Are Penny Guides?
A: Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Q: Do all guides from all stores drop at the same time?
A: No. While most chains have nationwide drops within their own store (as in every BB will have the same drops coast to coast), not every different chain drops at the same time (what drops at BB is NOT necessarily dropped at GS). When in doubt, check post TWO for drop info.

Q: I found a penny guide and a clerk denied me! I'ma report 'em!
A: Whoa, hold your horses there, pardner! First of all, not a question. Second, just because something is on the shelf, the clerk does NOT have to sell you that item. Most stores are PRIVATE property and as such can deny you just about anything they want - including a sale. The best advice is to not be rude, not be arrogant, and just try hard to get them to have pity on you.

Q: Why don't the clerks want to sell me their penny guides? Aren't they just throwing them away?
A: As stated above, the stores are ordered by the publisher to trash the guides, and are then given credit for those guides. If they don't do this, the publisher won't give them the credit - it's like losing a sale. On the employee level, selling a penny guide can sometimes get them in trouble (or even fired!) I know it seems silly, but this is their job we're talking about! Respect the man (or woman) behind the counter and you'll get a lot more guides than otherwise!

To expand on this, if you come off as DEMANDING, then you'll likely be barred from the store and possibly banned from ALL of their stores entirely. Moreover, you may be charged with trespassing if you continue to press this, as retail stores are PRIVATE PROPERTY.

The penny price is NOT an actual price that the stores HAVE to sell the merchandise for, it is a 'marker' in their system to the employees to pull/destroy those items. The fact that we as CAG's get ANY of these means that employees are not doing their jobs correctly and we are very lucky to even get them in the first place.

So don't press your luck and ruin it for everyone by being an asshole to a manager/cashier who just wants to keep their job by doing what they're supposed to.

Q: Should I just ask if the store has penny guides then?
A: No, since that denotes that you have some insider information as to the runnings of these businesses.

Q: What if the clerk wants to know how I know so much about guide drops?
A: If asked where you got your info about guides that pennied, simply say either 'the internet' or 'a friend of mine told me they're on clearance'.

Q: But clerks will know what a penny guide is, right? I can talk to them like anyone else here...
A: Never use the word pennied to ANY store clerks unless you have built up a good rapport with them. Even then, it may seem a little fishy if you know more about their shop than they do.

Q: Are guides labeled as a penny on the shelf?
A: Sometimes. Most times, no. GS seems to label everything that gets a price drop, so often times guides will be stickered. But even so, they most likely won't sell them to you. A sticker does not mean 'have to sell'.

Q: I tried to buy a guide that this thread said was pennied and it didn't ring up as such! What gives?
A: Either 1) Our source was wrong (this rarely happens and is usually verified a FEW times within maybe an hour of posting), or 2) The clerk changed the price or 3) There are multiple versions of the guide and the one you grabbed is a newer version that has NOT pennied as of yet. Some examples of this are: The Godfather and Oblivion.

Q: What's the easiest way to get penny guides? This sounds like TONS of work!
A: Best Buy is probably the best place to get guides, followed by GameStop, GameCrazy, Toys R Us and then Blockbuster. From what I've seen though, probably 95% of guides that people get are snagged at BB - the rest come from the other stores. But it never hurts to try!

Q: Has there been a drop recently?
A: If you are asking this question you didn't fully understand the OP - go back and read it once more. When a drop happens, it will be posted, and then placed in the second post - trust us.

Q: How do you guys know so much about penny guides?
A: We sometimes have inside sources with the information from the stores themselves; other times, fellow CAGS just like you or me simply take suspected guides to the register and ask them to ring them up, to check their prices. Feel free to do this yourself, and help give back to the community by telling us what you find! However, DON'T ask "Has anyone checked XXX lately?", unless you are in the right thread (discussion area).

Best Buy Stock Locator FAQ to find stock for deleted SKU's(works for games and guides):

Here's a good little trick that some of you may already know. If you want to find out if your local Best Buy has stock of an item, but the page(and SKU) for it has been deleted you can STILL find/create a stock locator page for it.

Here's how to do it:

Google the item you're looking for the SKU for. Once you find it, take that SKU and copy/paste it into the URL for another item's stock locator page on BestBuy.com after where it says skuID=(example: blahblahblahblahskuID=2085453), then hit enter to reload the page with the new SKU in place of the old one and search away.:D

Unfortunately no such method exists for Gamestop at this time.

Thanks to GrilledWitOnions for creating the above FAQ, which should eliminate the need for such questions popping up in the thread from this point on out.

PLEASE USE THE THREAD TOOLS DROP DOWN MENU TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW THREAD, RATHER THAN WASTING A POST TO POST 'TAGGED'. THANKS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shiningslade']I'm done with guides at Lamestop. I even hit one in Delaware this week & found the Lunar guide, took it up & it scanned a penny. Both workers a girl & a guy said they had to check to see if they could sell it & proceeded to call another store which told them they could not sell the guide for a penny. Gamestop has indeed cracked down on .01 guides & everytime I've checked recently at multiple locations I've been shot down. Even at the store where they were cool with giving them to me...Best Buy is my only source now...[/QUOTE]

Same here. All 4 Crapstops did the same to me.One the the employees even told me that they had to be destroyed and even they cant keep it.
Anyway, I went to Best Buy to try to price match Halo Reach Legendary Edition. First the employee asked the floor manager if they could price match. Said yes, but has to be done at Customer Service.Then the customer service employee looked it up GS online, call confirm, waited a minute, and made up some BS..."Oh,we don't pricematch clearance. WTF? Gamestop dont do clearance. The website says "New". I ended up leaving behind the halo reach. :cry:

Since i just found this forum, I gave it a shot. These guides are old, but I never got guides before. I found the following guides for a penny: (Listed on first page Best buy Last drop 10/26/10)
Alan Wake (Sealed)
Bioshock 2
S.C.C. (Sealed)
POP:Forgotten Sands
Lego Indiana Jones 2 (Beaten to hell)
Bioshock 2 guide would go great with the game CE that I got at Target for $20 (which it was a CE/hardcover)

At least the trip wasnt leaving empty handed!

Final Fantasy 13 CE rang up at $34.99 :shock:

Anyone know the policy for pricematch at Best Buy?
It was funny that one Best Buy store has a huge sign and confirm pricematch, but the other store couldn't.

[quote name='The Punisher']Same here. All 4 Crapstops did the same to me.One the the employees even told me that they had to be destroyed and even they cant keep it.
Anyway, I went to Best Buy to try to price match Halo Reach Legendary Edition. First the employee asked the floor manager if they could price match. Said yes, but has to be done at Customer Service.Then the customer service employee looked it up GS online, call confirm, waited a minute, and made up some BS..."Oh,we don't pricematch clearance. WTF? Gamestop dont do clearance. The website says "New". I ended up leaving behind the halo reach. :cry:

Since i just found this forum, I gave it a shot. These guides are old, but I never got guides before. I found the following guides for a penny: (Listed on first page Best buy Last drop 10/26/10)
Alan Wake (Sealed)
Bioshock 2
S.C.C. (Sealed)
POP:Forgotten Sands
Lego Indiana Jones 2 (Beaten to hell)
Bioshock 2 guide would go great with the game CE that I got at Target for $20 (which it was a CE/hardcover)

At least the trip wasnt leaving empty handed!

Final Fantasy 13 CE rang up at $34.99 :shock:

Anyone know the policy for pricematch at Best Buy?
It was funny that one Best Buy store has a huge sign and confirm pricematch, but the other store couldn't.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure that Best Buy just dropped the Halo Reach Legendary to $60 recently as well, so you may want to try just having it scanned. It's a better price than $150, that's for sure.:cool:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm pretty sure that Best Buy just dropped the Halo Reach Legendary to $60 recently as well, so you may want to try just having it scanned. It's a better price than $150, that's for sure.:cool:[/QUOTE]

They scanned it. Came up $149.99:bomb:
Funny thing is that I checked online on Thursday $80. I went on Friday and they jacked the price.

[quote name='The Punisher']They scanned it. Came up $149.99:bomb:
Funny thing is that I checked online on Thursday $80. I went on Friday and they jacked the price.[/QUOTE]

I think they have to enter total to get it down to $60. I bought some stuff before that doesn't ring up the clearance price until they hit the total button.

[quote name='blueweltall']I think they have to enter total to get it down to $60. I bought some stuff before that doesn't ring up the clearance price until they hit the total button.[/QUOTE]

The website now states $149.99. (they hit the total key)

[quote name='Vigilante']^This; that should be rule #1 (or at the very least, one of the most important rules) when getting penny guides: ALWAYS act surprised. (snip)[/QUOTE]

Unless you have high turnover at your local stores, this works once maybe twice. Then they realize you are a total d-bag. I prefer honesty. The same guys have worked at the local stores for years, so they know I'm a good customer (not just in there to scam them for free/pennied stuff) and I'm on friendly terms with them. I usually say, "Hey, can you check these for me? I heard you might be dumping them, and I'd love to have them. I don't want anyone getting in trouble, though." I think they appreciate being straight with them. I probably also helps that I never walk out with stacks of guides or multiples (at times I've picked up doubles, but it's rare).

If you rarely see the same employee twice, though, feel free to feign surprise. Whatever works, I suppose.

[quote name='Zippon']Unless you have high turnover at your local stores, this works once maybe twice. Then they realize you are a total d-bag. I prefer honesty. The same guys have worked at the local stores for years, so they know I'm a good customer (not just in there to scam them for free/pennied stuff) and I'm on friendly terms with them. I usually say, "Hey, can you check these for me? I heard you might be dumping them, and I'd love to have them. I don't want anyone getting in trouble, though." I think they appreciate being straight with them. I probably also helps that I never walk out with stacks of guides or multiples (at times I've picked up doubles, but it's rare).

If you rarely see the same employee twice, though, feel free to feign surprise. Whatever works, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

this only works if all the employees @ your local gamestop are not douche bags I have one store like this where I ask the guy and he just goes in the back room and brings me out the extra penny guides, and i have about 9 other gamestops where all the employees are on their high horses so i can do the suprised thing quite a bit lol

[quote name='bredbu']this only works if all the employees @ your local gamestop are not douche bags I have one store like this where I ask the guy and he just goes in the back room and brings me out the extra penny guides, and i have about 9 other gamestops where all the employees are on their high horses so i can do the suprised thing quite a bit lol[/QUOTE]

Well my area I notice the same manager guy travels between 6 stores. All the employees say they cant sell it.

Does anyone know when Best Buy does there markdowns (I think Monday)? I notice a FF13 CE in store and it's not listed on website anymore.

[quote name='The Punisher']Does anyone know when Best Buy does there markdowns (I think Monday)? I notice a FF13 CE in store and it's not listed on website anymore.[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy 13 Collectors Hasn't been on the Bestbuy site for awhile now, doesn't mean it will be in the drop if there is one. If there's a drop we should have a post in the morning saying so, if there's no post then chances are there's no drop. Our Bestbuy sources always get us the information the morning of a drop.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Final Fantasy 13 Collectors Hasn't been on the Bestbuy site for awhile now, doesn't mean it will be in the drop if there is one. If there's a drop we should have a post in the morning saying so, if there's no post then chances are there's no drop. Our Bestbuy sources always get us the information the morning of a drop.[/QUOTE]
about how early in the morning? That way I know what time to try to look and see if there is a bestbuy drop.. Thanks =P (and sorry if the drop times are posted in the first couple posts..)

[quote name='kriszille']about how early in the morning? That way I know what time to try to look and see if there is a bestbuy drop.. Thanks =P (and sorry if the drop times are posted in the first couple posts..)[/QUOTE]

The last 2 drops were confirmed by 9AM EST I believe, about an hour before Bestbuy even opens. Although if there is a drop most likely guides will drop off the site by morning(if guides do drop off the site it does NOT mean there's a drop guaranteed), if all guides are still on the site in the morning chances are there will be no drop.

Worked today, and I didn't see any notices of any drops tomorrow. Nor did I see anything change in the system to deleted/discontinued. I won't be working tomorrow, so I can't really provide any info if anything happens.

Hopefully there is a drop. I need my fix.

[quote name='loxthefox']Worked today, and I didn't see any notices of any drops tomorrow. Nor did I see anything change in the system to deleted/discontinued. I won't be working tomorrow, so I can't really provide any info if anything happens.

Hopefully there is a drop. I need my fix.[/QUOTE]

Possible it could happen at the end of the month like it did last year in February? Although there was a noticed pre-pull as well then correct?

Last year there were drops at the end of both January and February, so I'm hoping there's one tomorrow. I have a feeling that the softcover Red Dead Redemption one will be in any drop list, since there's a hardcover GOTY one coming out soon according to GS.com.

I'd also like to nab a couple of others if they drop, though I'm only going for guides for popular games, ones I might want and all LE/CE/SE ones anymore. If I manage to get outta the store with a good haul of the above mentioned ones, then I'll go back and proceed to grab everything else.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Last year there were drops at the end of both January and February, so I'm hoping there's one tomorrow. I have a feeling that the softcover Red Dead Redemption one will be in any drop list, since there's a hardcover GOTY one coming out soon according to GS.com.

I'd also like to nab a couple of others if they drop, though I'm only going for guides for popular games, ones I might want and all LE/CE/SE ones anymore. If I manage to get outta the store with a good haul of the above mentioned ones, then I'll go back and proceed to grab everything else.;)[/QUOTE]

I only see the one from February on the drop list for bestbuy, there is one at Gamestop though which did happen this year already.

The Red Dead Redemption GOTY guide is also on amazon too, oddly enough still no listing for a Game Of The Year edition of the actual game, guide is listed to come out April 1st last I checked at Gamestop.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']I'm guessing it won't be today... All the guides that I consider the best suspects for dropping are all still on the site at full price...[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Usually if there was a drop they'd either be off the site or dropped to a penny on the site by now.

I hate February drops - either they don't happen, they're stealth drops, or its the one drop of the year my local BB actually gets off their ass and pulls stuff.

Being hospitalized with a fractured hip isn't helping me much either :(

I can't help but feel like I'm missing something. Are so many people thinking they'll be a drop because it's Monday, because there was no January drop or because of the FFXIII guide being off the site? It seems like everyone is much more anxious than normal.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']ok guys i'm gonna stop by best buy on my way to class you have about 10 mins to list guides you wan me to price check :)[/quote]

rdr, ffxiii ce

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Ok guys I'm gonna stop by best buy on my way to class you have about 10 mins to list guides you wan me to price check :)[/QUOTE]

Fallout 3: GOTY and Dragon Age: Origins

Red Dead is still $19.99 according to the lady I just talked to. (I called a store that was out of stock)

So no drop today I guess.

Scanned FF XIII CE and it rang up full price. From what I saw, it didn't look like any guides had been pulled at my local store. Doesn't look like anything dropped to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dabamus']Red Dead is still $19.99 according to the lady I just talked to. (I called a store that was out of stock)

So no drop today I guess.[/QUOTE]
#-o

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Scanned FF XIII CE and it rang up full price. From what I saw, it didn't look like any guides had been pulled at my local store. Doesn't look like anything dropped to me.[/QUOTE]

Do you have the SKU for the FF XIII CE? Thanks!

Maybe I'm missing something that's changed over time, but the link I put in the OP in a much earlier penny guide thread still works for Best Buy... so some questions you can all look up for yourselves. For example, Epic Mickey is on one of the first pages at regular price. If it's on their website at regular price, it shouldn't be pennied out in the store.

Now the CE of the FF XIII guide is a legitimate question, as it doesn't pull up on their Guide section, and it doesn't come up on a specific item search.

[quote name='guinaevere']Maybe I'm missing something that's changed over time, but the link I put in the OP in a much earlier penny guide thread still works for Best Buy... so some questions you can all look up for yourselves. For example, Epic Mickey is on one of the first pages at regular price. If it's on their website at regular price, it shouldn't be pennied out in the store.

Now the CE of the FF XIII guide is a legitimate question, as it doesn't pull up on their Guide section, and it doesn't come up on a specific item search.[/QUOTE]
As long as it hasn't been too long since the guide has dropped off the site, you can find a reviews.bestbuy.com page for the guide sometimes which will have the SKU on there. You usually can bring such a page up by using search terms such as 'Final Fantasy XIII CE guide best buy' on Google and so on. That's how I've been finding the SKU's for games people wanted to try and find in their stores but couldn't find the SKU for.

I also included the SKU list for pennied guides(as well as the SKU swap trick for BB), which will be an ongoing project hopefully from this iteration of the thread going forward, so that people can use those SKU's to find guides that may still be in stock but may not be on the shelves. Although probably in the next guide thread I'll likely cut down the second post to only the past year's drops and only be including the SKU's for the guides we have them for .

That's why I'd like to ask my fellow CAG's who grab these guides going forward to include the SKU# whenever possible when mentioning which guides they grabbed from BB or GS.

Hopefully doing all of this will reduce the number of superfluous questions going forward and help us all to find guides a lot faster.

[quote name='Docsamson']How many versions of the softcover ME2 are there? Gamestop still had it ring up at $19.99.[/QUOTE]

As far as I know there are two. The original one that covered the PC/360 version (that is the one that is a penny at GS) and the new one that covers PC/360/PS3 and all the DLC to date.

[quote name='Docsamson']How many versions of the softcover ME2 are there? Gamestop still had it ring up at $19.99.[/QUOTE]
There are 2; the original that was pennied at GS and a revised that covers PS3 and DLC. The revised edition has not pennied, but some were pulled in error on the last drop.

I was wondering as I tried for the first time to get a penny guide today at Best Buy, Dead Rising 2 CE, and Assassins Creed 2. The register came up as sku not in database and after the checkout person manually typed in the sku/upc it came up as full price.

Did I happen to miss the penny window for the guides if there is one, or does it simply mean my best buy wont be a source for penny guides?

Thank you to ahead of time for helping me understand.

[quote name='Sophita']I was wondering as I tried for the first time to get a penny guide today at Best Buy, Dead Rising 2 CE, and Assassins Creed 2. The register came up as sku not in database and after the checkout person manually typed in the sku/upc it came up as full price.

Did I happen to miss the penny window for the guides if there is one, or does it simply mean my best buy wont be a source for penny guides?

Thank you to ahead of time for helping me understand.[/QUOTE]

Read the OP posts 1-4 carefully.

Post 3 specifically. Click the button "Show Spoiler" and look for the guides you listed. Neither of them are on that list thus they have not pennied out at Bestbuy. Any guides you see in the "show spoiler" list under bestbuy are pennied out, anything not listed there is not pennied out.

[quote name='Sophita']I was wondering as I tried for the first time to get a penny guide today at Best Buy, Dead Rising 2 CE, and Assassins Creed 2. The register came up as sku not in database and after the checkout person manually typed in the sku/upc it came up as full price.

They haven't dropped at BB yet only at GS. Subscribe to this thread and keep up to date with it and you will know when it's a GO!

Wrong store... C'mon people. Lol

Thank you to for the quick reply, Re reading them again with that knowledge actually makes sense now, now have to keep track of this thread like everyone else. \o/

P.S Feel even more stupid now knowing it was the wrong store =(

[quote name='Sophita']Thank you to for the quick reply, Re reading them again with that knowledge actually makes sense now, now have to keep track of this thread like everyone else. \o/

P.S Feel even more stupid now knowing it was the wrong store =([/QUOTE]

Don't worry, happens to the best of us sometimes, it will get even more confusing when a drop happens at both Gamestop and Bestbuy like a week apart from each other.

Last year the drop happened the last monday of February, we may be seeing the same this year as well.
Also clearing out my guide collection of duplicates, link in my sig.

Well, after checking out the Gamestops in Oak Ridge & Nashville, as well as the Best Buys, I've coem to the conclusion that no one on this forum lives in the East. I mean, every single person I talk to says the same thing; that they return all unsellable products, displays, and other items to the distributor or a warehouse for a full refund. None of these stores do penny guides and haven't done so in years.

[quote name='Tailswisher']Well, after checking out the Gamestops in Oak Ridge & Nashville, as well as the Best Buys, I've coem to the conclusion that no one on this forum lives in the East. I mean, every single person I talk to says the same thing; that they return all unsellable products, displays, and other items to the distributor or a warehouse for a full refund. None of these stores do penny guides and haven't done so in years.[/QUOTE]

< east enough for ya

[quote name='Tailswisher']Well, after checking out the Gamestops in Oak Ridge & Nashville, as well as the Best Buys, I've coem to the conclusion that no one on this forum lives in the East. I mean, every single person I talk to says the same thing; that they return all unsellable products, displays, and other items to the distributor or a warehouse for a full refund. None of these stores do penny guides and haven't done so in years.[/QUOTE]

Lol, VA is a bitch @ GS but is all good for BB, MD has very few BB near me but tons of GS pennied drops. You have to be in the right state.

You just earned your CAG Newbie title. The first rule about Fight Club is don't talk about Fight Club. Especially not with employees. You just made it a lot harder on the next guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back