Reduced Price Guide Thread-Lucky Number XIII(FAQ in 2nd post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Reduced Price Guide FAQ/OP has been moved to the SECOND post.

Below is SIX MONTHS or so(counting January 2010) of guide drop info. If you want to see the full list, please refer to the second post of the Reduced Price Guide Thread X that can be found HERE .

CE/SE/LE=HARDCOVER GUIDE
Red=Gamestop drop
Blue=Best Buy drop

Recent Drops(listed newest to oldest):

>>>Dropped on 3.07.12

Gamestop 1
¢

Battlefield 3 CE

>>>Dropped on 1.25.12>>Dropped on 10.19.11Dropped on 10.13.11Dropped on 10.13.11Dropped on 10.6.11Dropped on 10.6.11Dropped on 9.15.11Dropped on 9.15.11Dropped on 9.7.11Dropped on 9.7.11Dropped on 8.17.11Dropped on 8.17.11Dropped on 8.8.11>>Dropped on 4.27.11Dropped on 4.13.11Dropped on 4.13.11Dropped on 3.30.11>>Dropped on 2.21.11Dropped on 1.26.11>>Dropped on 06.25.10Dropped on 06.07.10>>Dropped on 03.18.10Dropped on 03.04.10Dropped on 03.04.10Dropped on 02.22.10Dropped on 02.22.10Dropped on 01.27.10Dropped on 01.27.10

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a past experience of ordering pennied guides via pick up at store from Gamestop?

I found two I want at my local store and already got the confirmation for pick up email.

i got a Assassins creed Brotherhood CE guide
from a in store pick up the other day and it worked out great.

[quote name='yeah420']i got a Assassins creed Brotherhood CE guide
from a in store pick up the other day and it worked out great.[/QUOTE]

Tell us how it played out :) I love to hear other people's stories :)

Earlier this week, when I went to Gamestop I noticed that there were a number of old guides sitting on the shelves. I made a list from the OP of guides that had been discounted over the past 6 months and took them with me to Gamestop today. As soon as I entered, some dude asked me if he could help. I decided to be upfront and asked if he would sell me any of the clearance guides. He said, rather prickishly, that they didn't have any of those guides because they destroy them immediately. I said that I noticed a few sitting on the shelf. He asked which ones, and I pointed out Brutal Legend as an example. He very dismissively said, "Oh, you're well prepared. But the guide would have been destroyed already if it was on clearance." He walked away, checked the price, and came back. He admitted that it was on clearance, but said, "You know, we don't just give these things out. We must have missed it. We always destroy the guides immediately." I *almost* was an ass about it and said that I didn't ask him to give it to me, but rather that I'd buy it for a penny, but I decided to leave it be. I did, however, point out that there at least half a dozen other guides sitting there that someone "missed."

Pretty much reinforces everything I don't like about Gamestop. I didn't expect them to sell me the guides--figured it was 50-50--but there was no reason for the guy to be such an asshole from the moment I walked in the door.

[quote name='Achilles00']Earlier this week, when I went to Gamestop I noticed that there were a number of old guides sitting on the shelves. I made a list from the OP of guides that had been discounted over the past 6 months and took them with me to Gamestop today. As soon as I entered, some dude asked me if he could help. I decided to be upfront and asked if he would sell me any of the clearance guides. He said, rather prickishly, that they didn't have any of those guides because they destroy them immediately. I said that I noticed a few sitting on the shelf. He asked which ones, and I pointed out Brutal Legend as an example. He very dismissively said, "Oh, you're well prepared. But the guide would have been destroyed already if it was on clearance." He walked away, checked the price, and came back. He admitted that it was on clearance, but said, "You know, we don't just give these things out. We must have missed it. We always destroy the guides immediately." I *almost* was an ass about it and said that I didn't ask him to give it to me, but rather that I'd buy it for a penny, but I decided to leave it be. I did, however, point out that there at least half a dozen other guides sitting there that someone "missed."

Pretty much reinforces everything I don't like about Gamestop. I didn't expect them to sell me the guides--figured it was 50-50--but there was no reason for the guy to be such an asshole from the moment I walked in the door.[/QUOTE]

sorry to hear this... but why point out all the others? you should have just come back when he was off... now he's cleaned the place up... IMO ...

[quote name='Achilles00']Earlier this week, when I went to Gamestop I noticed that there were a number of old guides sitting on the shelves. I made a list from the OP of guides that had been discounted over the past 6 months and took them with me to Gamestop today. As soon as I entered, some dude asked me if he could help. I decided to be upfront and asked if he would sell me any of the clearance guides. He said, rather prickishly, that they didn't have any of those guides because they destroy them immediately. I said that I noticed a few sitting on the shelf. He asked which ones, and I pointed out Brutal Legend as an example. He very dismissively said, "Oh, you're well prepared. But the guide would have been destroyed already if it was on clearance." He walked away, checked the price, and came back. He admitted that it was on clearance, but said, "You know, we don't just give these things out. We must have missed it. We always destroy the guides immediately." I *almost* was an ass about it and said that I didn't ask him to give it to me, but rather that I'd buy it for a penny, but I decided to leave it be. I did, however, point out that there at least half a dozen other guides sitting there that someone "missed."

Pretty much reinforces everything I don't like about Gamestop. I didn't expect them to sell me the guides--figured it was 50-50--but there was no reason for the guy to be such an asshole from the moment I walked in the door.[/QUOTE]
:lol: That sounds like my one experience with the DM around here for GS a number of years ago when he realized I was hitting up many of the stores in his district for guides that should've been destroyed.;) Best part was how my closest store had a backlog of about 6-8 months worth of guides that were on the one metal rack that hadn't been pulled/destroyed.

He's loosened up on the edict of every one has to be pulled/destroyed, but since I'm banned I can't really see which guides a store might have anymore.:cry:

But that was always the funniest shit for me when I'd go into a store that was so adamant that they did their jobs so diligently and I would prove their asses wrong time and time again.:booty:

[quote name='donut']sorry to hear this... but why point out all the others? you should have just come back when he was off... now he's cleaned the place up... IMO ...[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong. I didn't tell him which guides were on clearance. And I figure that if he (and others) couldn't be bothered to do their jobs over the past 6 months, they're not suddenly going to do it today. There's a killer little bakery right next door that I'm going to hit up tomorrow morning, so I'll try my luck with the guides then (assuming the same dude isn't there).

Oh, and the fact that Brutal Legend, which had been discounted in August, is STILL there tells me that there aren;t any other CAGs hitting up that store.

As an aside, they had some Alan Wake guide packaged with an art book. Has that one been discounted?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
But that was always the funniest shit for me when I'd go into a store that was so adamant that they did their jobs so diligently and I would prove their asses wrong time and time again.:booty:[/QUOTE]

Right. I mean, I wasn't an ass, so there was no need for him to be one. But he really did go out of his way to be a jerk.

It seems like a lot of people are banned from stores for abusing the penny guides. I've mentioned this before. It's better to buy something with the guides or risk being questioned. I usually buy a pack of paper or a gift card with 20 or so guides. Never been questioned once.

On the other hand, I know people who have been banned from the same stores I go to. Don't expect to walk away with two basket full of guides for the price of 50 cent without being questioned. The attention and the risk isn't worth it.

Looks Best Buy is canceling backorders for the guides online. I got an e-mail saying they will not be getting anymore Mario Galaxy 2 CE and it will be canceled. I expected that to happen though.

[quote name='darkasian']Came across an old manager at a different store, and mentioned the Reach guide. He said, "pennied", I replied, "survey?", and I got one. Struck out everywhere else though.[/QUOTE]
:applause: Very nicely done, Sir. Very nicely done.

[quote name='david12795']booo my gamestop didnt have anything and it was "loaded" with penny guides according to stock locator[/QUOTE]Then they are either sitting out back waiting to be processed by the DM or they've been thrown out/given out with being rung out of the system by the store employees/manager. It's impossible to tell unless you're able to be absolutely honest with the store manager and he being absolutely honest in return.

[quote name='guinaevere']:applause: Very nicely done, Sir. Very nicely done.

Then they are either sitting out back waiting to be processed by the DM or they've been thrown out/given out with being rung out of the system by the store employees/manager. It's impossible to tell unless you're able to be absolutely honest with the store manager and he being absolutely honest in return.[/QUOTE]

shoulda done that! i knew one the employees and we are very cool. lesson learned.

Found an Vanquish guide earlier this week, couldn't pick it up because the system would ring it up properly. Clerk was nice about it and held it for me for a few days and told me to come back when the manager's around. Went back there almost every day this week for different reasons (Devil Summoner 2 LE, Batman LE) to check if the manager's around. Missed him every time, but on the last day when I went looking for Neptune, asked the employee to check if I can just ring it up this time or just have it. Couldn't find it, but he asked me to help take the stack of other pennies off his hands, which I happily obliged.

In the end, I couldn't get my Vanquish guide, but got :

Halo Reach CE
Splinter Cell Conviction x3
Alan Wake x2
Super Mario Bros x5
Lego Indiana Jones
Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker
Tron : Legacy
NCAA : Football 2011

Funny thing is, later that day when I decided to check my local half-price books for some comics, I found quite a few of all of these, and amongst them was a/my Vanquish guide.

Guess a fellow CAG in the area or one of the employees are offloading them at HPB.

[quote name='leopaw']It seems like a lot of people are banned from stores for abusing the penny guides. I've mentioned this before. It's better to buy something with the guides or risk being questioned. I usually buy a pack of paper or a gift card with 20 or so guides. Never been questioned once.

On the other hand, I know people who have been banned from the same stores I go to. Don't expect to walk away with two basket full of guides for the price of 50 cent without being questioned. The attention and the risk isn't worth it.[/QUOTE]
:roll: I've tried it both ways. It depends on whether or not you get an employee who gives a crap or not. Some will just scan the guides, say 'your total is $.xx' and let you hand them the money and you're out the door in less than a minute after getting to the register. Others will call over a manager because they don't wanna get in trouble for selling something so cheap and I really can't blame them for that.

But for the lady manager at BB who talked to me like I was her three year old and I'd been a 'bad boy' for trying for stuff that was clearly missed by 'her guys', I don't take too kindly to being treated like that as a customer. Even if I am just a devil customer who only buys loss leaders, pennied guides/items and only bought stuff with the PRP's since it was a cheap way to get a newer version of the same item by using the plan(s) right at the end of them, I'm still a customer and I don't take kindly to being talked to like I'm a shoplifter.

The more I'm talking about this now the more I'm likely to call corporate on Monday and explain what happened. If it gets her in trouble for not personally double checking the shelves to make sure none were missed and blocks me at that store forever, then so be it, but I'm sick of having the same discussion with the same manager over this.

If they're on the shelf I'm going to try for them, talking to me like I'm a bad lil monkey or not is NOT going to stop me one bit.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: That sounds like my one experience with the DM around here for GS a number of years ago when he realized I was hitting up many of the stores in his district for guides that should've been destroyed.;) Best part was how my closest store had a backlog of about 6-8 months worth of guides that were on the one metal rack that hadn't been pulled/destroyed.

He's loosened up on the edict of every one has to be pulled/destroyed, but since I'm banned I can't really see which guides a store might have anymore.:cry:

But that was always the funniest shit for me when I'd go into a store that was so adamant that they did their jobs so diligently and I would prove their asses wrong time and time again.:booty:[/QUOTE]

Exactly why i don't shop at GS plus one time when i got a 2nd copy of a brand new game for Xmas. I asked my uncle where he got it and he said GS. So i go down to my local store and tell the "manager" that i wanted to exchange this unopened recently released title for a different one. He asks if i had a receipt? No i reply. Then he goes on to tell me that he can only give me used trade in value of $8. I look him straight in the eye and say i can see that same unopened game on his shelf for sale at $59.99 and ask to trade it it for a equally valued item. He says no again and i can take $8 or leave. So i left and never came back to any GS ever again, even for penny guides!! Basically i think in a nut shell they RAPE their customers and without honor or concern!!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: That sounds like my one experience with the DM around here for GS a number of years ago when he realized I was hitting up many of the stores in his district for guides that should've been destroyed.;) Best part was how my closest store had a backlog of about 6-8 months worth of guides that were on the one metal rack that hadn't been pulled/destroyed.

Exactly why i don't shop at GS plus one time when i got a 2nd copy of a brand new game for Xmas. I asked my uncle where he got it and he said GS. So i go down to my local store and tell the "manager" that i wanted to exchange this unopened recently released title for a different one. He asks if i had a receipt? No i reply. Then he goes on to tell me that he can only give me used trade in value of $8. I explain again that this game is NOT USED and still sealed. I look him straight in the eye and say i can see that same unopened game on his shelf for sale at $59.99 and ask to trade it for a equally valued item. He says no again and i can take $8 or leave. So i left and never came back to any GS ever again, even for penny guides!! Basically i think in a nut shell they RAPE their customers without honor or concern!!

This is why i do ALL my electronic and game purchases at BEST BUY plus they've hooked me up with a few low priced game guides here and there!!

You must shop at quite a low number of places if you only deal with stores that let you return things without receipts (which Best Buy doesnt either IIRC).

[quote name='leopaw']It seems like a lot of people are banned from stores for abusing the penny guides. I've mentioned this before. It's better to buy something with the guides or risk being questioned. I usually buy a pack of paper or a gift card with 20 or so guides. Never been questioned once.

On the other hand, I know people who have been banned from the same stores I go to. Don't expect to walk away with two basket full of guides for the price of 50 cent without being questioned. The attention and the risk isn't worth it.[/QUOTE]

I have never had a problem with my Best Buy stores and have purchased many guides on the same transaction without buying anything else. I merely tell them I heard the guides are being clearanced. Some employees may act a little surprised about the 1 penny price but they don't hesitate to ring them up (maybe its because I'm an older gentleman; a senior in age actually). I only once had a worker who needed to check with a manager. She came back and said the manager approved the sale. After all, the price shouldn't matter; you are a customer and are purchasing an item. If the store leaves them on the shelves it's your gain. You took the time and expense to look for them. No one here should feel guilty or act like they are doing anything wrong when buying penny guides.

I buy 20-30 guides a pop at bestbuy with nothing else and have no problems. It all depends on the store. At bestbuy's I've had managers called on me and have the manager tell the cashiers to ring it up.

[quote name='Achilles00']
As an aside, they had some Alan Wake guide packaged with an art book. Has that one been discounted?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering this myself. I have seen this at two different Gamestops that were pretty up to date, so I doubt that it is, but confirmation would be nice. . .

[quote name='Brian9824']I buy 20-30 guides a pop at bestbuy with nothing else and have no problems. It all depends on the store. At bestbuy's I've had managers called on me and have the manager tell the cashiers to ring it up.[/QUOTE]

Way to go! It's all about confidence. You act the same as if you were buying a $5000 home entertainment system.

Just curious for people that have been "banned" from Gamestop...what does that mean exactly? If you step foot in the store they yell at you to get out? This just seems a little crazy to me. What would they do call the cops for shopping in their store? I can't imagine them explaining to someone that you were banned for bringing items that were on store shelves to the counter to purchase and were found out to be a penny. I'd almost want to see how far they took it just to prove a point that there was no wrong doing.

[quote name='dabamus']Cheapest was banned for profiting off of GS. He wasn't banned for buying/trying to buy penny stuff.[/QUOTE]

But how do they know? They can refuse to do business with him, but they can't ban him. Unless u shoplifted. Then it be consider trespassing.

[quote name='yazman']Way to go! It's all about confidence. You act the same as if you were buying a $5000 home entertainment system.[/QUOTE]

Well, that if they remember u shopping from them all the time. The manager said me with like 7 guides at opening, but also saw me buying stuff. So it's YMMV. The other BB shoot me down. They are more anal with pricematching too.

Hey, I was wondering, do u still shop at any of the GS in your area? Just cause u got ban doesn't me u can't go inside the store. Pretty sure that everyone in your area can't remember what u look like.

[quote name='The Punisher']But how do they know? They can refuse to do business with him, but they can't ban him. Unless u shoplifted. Then it be consider trespassing.[/QUOTE]

They can refuse service to anyone if it's not based on race.

He was banned for being greedy. That'll hold up in court.

[quote name='confoosious']They can refuse service to anyone if it's not based on race.

He was banned for being greedy. That'll hold up in court.[/QUOTE]

Can't hold up in court just cause he was greedy. He has every right to buy as much as he wants. It's up to the employees to refuse to sell it.

Look at all the stuff Gamestop does. But no one will take them to court because they will win. They have money to drag it longer and it's not worth it.

There has to be more to the story.
just my 2 cents

No, what I'm saying is that they can refuse service to him for any reason except race.

Since being greedy isn't a race, they can ban him.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. You know how over the top you gotta be to get banned from a store?

I haven't read every post, but I've only heard of one CAG being banned from a chain, and that was IATCG. Are a bunch more CAGs now making the same claim??

[quote name='yazman']I have never had a problem with my Best Buy stores and have purchased many guides on the same transaction without buying anything else. I merely tell them I heard the guides are being clearanced. Some employees may act a little surprised about the 1 penny price but they don't hesitate to ring them up (maybe its because I'm an older gentleman; a senior in age actually). I[/QUOTE]

^THIS.

I'm older, too (in my 40's), and I've never been treated badly by GS or BB in regards to penny guides. I'm betting it's because I'm always upfront with the guides being "clearanced" (at BB) or "being pulled" (at GS) and say, "I'd like these, but I don't want anyone getting in trouble." I know for a fact that phrasing it that way has won over a couple of managers who hooked me up. Second, I only pick up one copy of each about 85% of the time. If I buy multiples, it's two at the most.

Acting like a weiner--or worse still, a reseller (picking up huge stacks of multiples)--is a sure way to get treated less than respectfully when taking advantage of this glitch/loophole/whatever. ;)

[quote name='typical guy']This economy is based on greed.[/QUOTE]

I dont even know what you're gettin at. All I know is that iatccg CAN be banned because it's not base on race.

I saw dragon age non ce guide and it had a sticker over the barcode and it's not on the Best buy website. Does this mean it's pennied or next to be pennied? When the rep took the sticker off it scanned at 24.99

[quote name='Achilles00']As an aside, they had some Alan Wake guide packaged with an art book. Has that one been discounted?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Pyloric']I was wondering this myself. I have seen this at two different Gamestops that were pretty up to date, so I doubt that it is, but confirmation would be nice. . .[/QUOTE]
If you're both talking about Gamestop, then no, it has NOT been pennied there as of yet. Only the normal edition Alan Wake guide has been pennied there.
[quote name='jkam']Just curious for people that have been "banned" from Gamestop...what does that mean exactly? If you step foot in the store they yell at you to get out? This just seems a little crazy to me. What would they do call the cops for shopping in their store? I can't imagine them explaining to someone that you were banned for bringing items that were on store shelves to the counter to purchase and were found out to be a penny. I'd almost want to see how far they took it just to prove a point that there was no wrong doing.[/QUOTE]
At the stores that know me when they see me(just from all of the trips to each of them I've made within the last couple of years) I've been told that 'sorry but we can't serve you' and then I was politely told to leave.:cry:

But I have done a few returns/exchanges of online ordered merchandise to the local stores since I found out about my complete ban. But my closest store, at which I used to hook up the cooler employees with pre-orders to help their numbers all the time, has told me that any future returns I had would have to be done through corporate. That hasn't stopped me from trying another GS store in the area for returns though.;)
[quote name='The Punisher']Hey, I was wondering, do u still shop at any of the GS in your area? Just cause u got ban doesn't me u can't go inside the store. Pretty sure that everyone in your area can't remember what u look like.[/QUOTE]
See above. Aside from maybe 1-2 stores around here I'm pretty well recognized by the employees(since most of the ones who know me to see me used to work for the closest store). I had a friend go into the closest one the other night when they were showing a :ps3:GOW3 UE in stock since I don't want to get anyone in trouble for my repeated attempts to still shop with the chain.

I guess that's why they haven't just out and out chased me out and/or threatened me with calling security or the cops, since I've always looked out for the employees and don't want to get them in trouble(unless they were dicks to me, in which case then I'd still do 5-6 pre-orders on one person n then come back later the same day to cancel them all:evil:).

Does anyone know if the Alan wake strategy guide bundle has been pennied, or was it a different one (the $40 bundle)?

Thanks!

[quote name='Pyloric']Does anyone know if the Alan wake strategy guide bundle has been pennied, or was it a different one (the $40 bundle)?

Thanks![/QUOTE]
:roll: New thread, same old same old.:bomb: Look at the post above this one of yours where you re-asked the SAME question that I just answered earlier.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you're both talking about Gamestop, then no, it has NOT been pennied there as of yet. Only the normal edition Alan Wake guide has been pennied there.

At the stores that know me when they see me(just from all of the trips to each of them I've made within the last couple of years) I've been told that 'sorry but we can't serve you' and then I was politely told to leave.:cry:

But I have done a few returns/exchanges of online ordered merchandise to the local stores since I found out about my complete ban. But my closest store, at which I used to hook up the cooler employees with pre-orders to help their numbers all the time, has told me that any future returns I had would have to be done through corporate. That hasn't stopped me from trying another GS store in the area for returns though.;)

See above. Aside from maybe 1-2 stores around here I'm pretty well recognized by the employees(since most of the ones who know me to see me used to work for the closest store). I had a friend go into the closest one the other night when they were showing a :ps3:GOW3 UE in stock since I don't want to get anyone in trouble for my repeated attempts to still shop with the chain.

I guess that's why they haven't just out and out chased me out and/or threatened me with calling security or the cops, since I've always looked out for the employees and don't want to get them in trouble(unless they were dicks to me, in which case then I'd still do 5-6 pre-orders on one person n then come back later the same day to cancel them all:evil:).[/QUOTE]

Related to above:
They dont have loss prevention in the store. They cant call the cops because u haven't done anything wrong. What they going to say to the officer, "I THINK HE IS DOING......". GS has to have proof that u are stealing and that's the only way u can get banned. They can refuse your business because they know u are working around the system (Hey, GS does it too. They don't like it when u do it to them:D). If they chase u or force u out, then u can get a lawyer since they have no grounds to (what cause can they say? U not stealing anything). That's all they can do....not sell u anything.

Hey, more power to u. With so many stories and how they do business, it's good to hear stories like this.

[quote name='Zygote']I saw dragon age non ce guide and it had a sticker over the barcode and it's not on the Best buy website. Does this mean it's pennied or next to be pennied? When the rep took the sticker off it scanned at 24.99[/QUOTE]

The sticker can be anything. Just because the website does not have it anymore, doesn't mean that it is penny out.

The computer system has to determine it.

At the moment, it's not until they update the system.

[quote name='The Punisher']Related to above:
They dont have loss prevention in the store. They cant call the cops because u haven't done anything wrong. What they going to say to the officer, "I THINK HE IS DOING......". GS has to have proof that u are stealing and that's the only way u can get banned. They can refuse your business because they know u are working around the system (Hey, GS does it too. They don't like it when u do it to them:D). If they chase u or force u out, then u can get a lawyer since they have no grounds to (what cause can they say? U not stealing anything). That's all they can do....not sell u anything.

Hey, more power to u. With so many stories and how they do business, it's good to hear stories like this.[/QUOTE]

Prince called, he wants all his u's back.

[quote name='The Punisher']Related to above:

Hey, more power to u. With so many stories and how they do business, it's good to hear stories like this.[/QUOTE]

Dude, seriously? U have no clUe what U are talking about. Please stop.

Cheap and greedy is not a protected class. If they ask him to leave and he does not, the cops will arrest him for trespassing.

[quote name='confoosious']Dude, seriously? U have no clUe what U are talking about. Please stop.[/QUOTE]

Ok. My bad. Just saying that GS need something reasonable to ban someone out of the store.

[quote name='The Punisher']Ok. My bad. Just saying that GS need something reasonable to ban someone out of the store.[/QUOTE]

Not really. They have some rights too as a business. It's still private property. As long as it's not based on race or something.

[quote name='Bezerker']You must shop at quite a low number of places if you only deal with stores that let you return things without receipts (which Best Buy doesnt either IIRC).[/QUOTE]

Well this happened a day after Christmas and i've never had a problem with Best Buy, Walmart, Sears, Shopko, etc doing an exchange but since Gamestop wouldn't i'll never shop their again, even for low priced game guides!

[quote name='slowdive21']I'm glad to see the discussion thread is being used.[/QUOTE]This is absolutely ridiculous!

These people simply cannot keep quiet about non-drop related posts:

IAmTheCheapestGamer 78
The Punisher 52
dabamus 36
Ultragamer 34
confoosious 32
david12795 30
guinaevere 28
Muthafodder 24

[quote name='reapersaurus']This is absolutely ridiculous!

IAmTheCheapestGamer 78
The Punisher 52
dabamus 36
Ultragamer 34
confoosious 32
david12795 30
guinaevere 28
Muthafodder 24[/QUOTE]

hahah you went through and counted up the number of off topic posts! :lol:

Shirley, there's something better to do on a Sunday afternoon.

[quote name='reapersaurus']This is absolutely ridiculous!

IAmTheCheapestGamer 78
The Punisher 52
dabamus 36
Ultragamer 34
confoosious 32
david12795 30
guinaevere 28
Muthafodder 24[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, would you prefer that no one post about drops or potential drops and confirmation in this thread? Does that bother you in some way? You say that's how many "non-drop" related posts there are, but my posts have been replies with SKU's, confirmation, and other information as well. So saying I have 34 completely useless posts in this thread is not true. Unless you would feel it be better no one ever posts and confirms drops or gives more information pertaining to a drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back