Reduced Price Guide Thread XIV (FAQ in 2nd Post)

Dark Rider

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
The Reduced Price Guide FAQ/OP has been moved to the SECOND post. Read this first!
[customspoiler="Disclaimer"]
All credit goes to IAmTheCheapestGamer, floormat, and guinaevere. They ran this thread for years, and I can safely say we would not have penny guides here without them. Thanks for your work!
[/customspoiler]

Private message me if there is something incorrect or needs to be changed in the non-wiki pages.
Below is two years or so of guide drop info. If you want to see the full list, please refer to the third post of the Reduced Price Guide Thread XIV that can be found HERE.

Note that date may be of confirmation, and not of drop.

CE/SE/LE=HARDCOVER GUIDE
Red=Gamestop drop
Blue=Best Buy drop
Pink=Toys R Us drop

Recent Drops (Last Six Months)

Dropped 3.23.16 at GameStop

Game Stop 1 Cent

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate CE

Just Cause 3

Halo 5 CE

Dropped on 3.26.14

Gamestop

Battlefield 4

Disney Infinity

Grand Theft Auto V

Remember Me

Super Mario 3D World

Dropped on 2.26.14

Gamestop 

Assassin's Creed IV: CE

Battlefield 4 CE
Grand Theft Auto
 CE

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds CE

Skylanders Swap Force CE

Wonderful 101

Dropped on 2.14.14

Toys'R Us

Rage
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Mass Effect 3

Star Wars The Force Unleashed II

Dropped on 10.31.13

Gamestop 

Animal Crossing
Assassin's Creed 3
Borderlands 2 LE
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Cheat Code Overload: Winter 2013
Codes & Cheats Vol. 1 2013
Dead Island Riptide
Diablo III

Disgaea D2

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Legendary
Epic Mickey 2
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Halo 4
Hitman Absolution
Injustice: Gods Among Us

Injustice: Gods Among Us LE
Last of Us

Last of Us LE
Lego City Undercover
Madden 25
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Ni No Kuni
Pokemon Black & White 2 Pokedex
Resident Evil 6 LE
Resident Evil Revelations

Wind Waker LE
Dropped on 9.25.13

Gamestop
Army of Two The Devils Cartel
Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising Revengence
Star Trek
Super Mario Bros. Wii U
Epic Mickey 2 Limited Ed
Halo 4 Limited Ed
Hitman Absolution Limited Ed

Dropped on 9.04.13

Gamestop

Call of Duty Black Ops II CE
DMC: Devil May Cry
Dishonored
Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider CE       

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vulgarism']So you might have cost somebody their job simply because they refused to give you something that they aren't supposed to give you? Who cares if she bought it instead, are you that fucking petty? I don't even know why I am asking, since it's obvious that you're an entitled asshole.[/QUOTE]

How about this... If she followed company policy then there wouldn't have been an issue. If she sold it to herself, that is a problem. If she ripped the cover sent it in and tossed it, than she did her job and I will just be a whiner.

Also, not my fault she works a shit job. She is also the store manager, which is probably why the person below her sold her out.

I don't give a shit if she is fired or not, as I wasn't the one who broke company policy. Maybe she will take up acting lessons during her un-employment as she wasn't very good at lying to my face that she couldn't sell the guide (when in fact she was blatantly going to keep it for herself).

[quote name='Hemi']Listen, don't be "That guy" that get's shot down by an employee doing his/this case her, job. Than later try to get compesated by a DM because they feel entitled to free ****. There's nothing you can do, the whole reason they are "pennied" is so an employee can just take a scan gun, scan the rack, and see which are supposed to go bye bye. Employees are not supposed to sell them, the only reason you might even find one is a lazy employee who didn't trash them when they were supposed to.

So no, bad luck, but nevertheless atleast you tryed. Every time someone calls in/complains they clamp down tighter, and make it so NOBODY can ever get one again.

Edit: If she bought it herself, after denying you that's BS but still say you shouldn't of called, this isn't a "find" because while she shouldn't of taken it herself, you STILL weren't entitled to it :/[/QUOTE]

See the above... Also, if they did their job it would have been removed from the shelf in October when it was pennied. There are obviously more problems with this manager than just not being able to follow one policy.

[quote name='TheLounge']How about this... If she followed company policy then there wouldn't have been an issue. If she sold it to herself, that is a problem. If she ripped the cover sent it in and tossed it, than she did her job and I will just be a whiner.

Also, not my fault she works a shit job. She is also the store manager, which is probably why the person below her sold her out.

I don't give a shit if she is fired or not, as I wasn't the one who broke company policy. Maybe she will take up acting lessons during her un-employment as she wasn't very good at lying to my face that she couldn't sell the guide (when in fact she was blatantly going to keep it for herself).[/QUOTE]

I still don't see how you have proof that she kept it for herself. If she is the store manager, of course she won't give it to you, as it is policy. It's people like you who end up making service jobs unbearable. I would love to keep you from getting your way if possible, because the customer isn't always right.

You didn't break store policy, but morally you are a cunt. I'm assuming she won't lose her job, because so long as the store numbers look decent, she'll just have to endure seeing you around the store and take satisfaction in knowing that you threw a fit and didn't get what you wanted.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I still don't see how you have proof that she kept it for herself. If she is the store manager, of course she won't give it to you, as it is policy. It's people like you who end up making service jobs unbearable. I would love to keep you from getting your way if possible, because the customer isn't always right.

You didn't break store policy, but morally you are a cunt. I'm assuming she won't lose her job, because so long as the store numbers look decent, she'll just have to endure seeing you around the store and take satisfaction in knowing that you threw a fit and didn't get what you wanted.[/QUOTE]

But, when you called CS to complain because you were having a tissy fit, you had no such information, and the ASM probably had no actual knowledge that the Manager had bought it. I doubt the ASM would be so stupid to throw their boss under the bus, but CS on the other hand wanted you to know what a excellent person you were and told you a bunch of crap to get you off the phone. When you explain all this to the DM and they tell you how your assumptions are all incorrect, maybe you'll get a clue. And that still doesn't excuse your piss poor behavior in general. God try finding a real problem...

Actually the CSR was the one who wanted to file the complaint for me. I was originally calling to question about the policy itself. He made the call to the store, the assistant manager told him that she took it to the back and bought it for herself. The CSR said it was despicable and that she could have at least torn the cover off and given it to me and that keeping it for herself made him want to file the complaint (he called it by some official name) on the manager of the store. The CSR also gave me the DMs name (first/last) and told me that he would more than likely be contacting me shortly.

If the CSR was trying to rush me off the phone, he did it in the wrong way by having a 10+ min conversation with me.

Good try though, you must be one of those kids who work the menial jobs and can't figure out why your stuck in some shithole. That's all I picture responding about what a douche I am. A company has policy in place for a reason, where I work it would end a life if it wasn't followed... Here it wasn't such a big deal, but I originally called to question the policy and why she wouldn't sell me the guide even when I offered $10 for it (just a general whine). He is the one who intiated the rest and I was more than happy to go along with it after finding out that she did fuck a customer (me) over and lied directly to my face about how a manager recently got fired for selling the guide (which she then bought herself).

Anyways, keep hating basement dwellers, my complaint has already been filed and the cards will fall in the right spots. If nothing comes of it, I am already 10 deals past this.

So you seem to miss the point that "She didn't give me free stuff so my first instinct was to call a District Manager"... Congratulations you are now "THAT GUY"... Also it's HILARIOUS the level your hypocrisy has reached. "I hope she gets in trouble for doing what I wanted to do!!!". Doesn't matter WHAT she did after she denied you, you still ARE a whiner.
Also now FYI that DM if alerted will crackdown on all the other stores about pennied guides so you've successfully embraced "If I can't have it nobody can!!!".
Also I doubt she will be as cool to you as she was in the past...

[quote name='Hemi']So you seem to miss the point that "She didn't give me free stuff so my first instinct was to call a District Manager"... Congratulations you are now "THAT GUY"... Also it's HILARIOUS the level your hypocrisy has reached. "I hope she gets in trouble for doing what I wanted to do!!!". Doesn't matter WHAT she did after she denied you, you still ARE a whiner.
Also now FYI that DM if alerted will crackdown on all the other stores about pennied guides so you've successfully embraced "If I can't have it nobody can!!!".
Also I doubt she will be as cool to you as she was in the past...[/QUOTE]

Not worried about the coolness... I go in and go out to get what I need/want. Never had someone at gamestop go out of their way to hook me up (and I've been to every single one in a 120 or so mile radius in the past 2 years while also saving like $1300 w/ powerup rewards) Also, I think you should re-read as I wanted it for my collection and offered $10. Next, crackdown on pennied guides, lol... Is that like being banned from bestbuy for trading in hundreds of games last year? Won't happen.

[quote name='TheLounge']Actually the CSR was the one who wanted to file the complaint for me. I was originally calling to question about the policy itself. He made the call to the store, the assistant manager told him that she took it to the back and bought it for herself. The CSR said it was despicable and that she could have at least torn the cover off and given it to me and that keeping it for herself made him want to file the complaint (he called it by some official name) on the manager of the store. The CSR also gave me the DMs name (first/last) and told me that he would more than likely be contacting me shortly.

If the CSR was trying to rush me off the phone, he did it in the wrong way by having a 10+ min conversation with me.

Good try though, you must be one of those kids who work the menial jobs and can't figure out why your stuck in some shithole. That's all I picture responding about what a douche I am. A company has policy in place for a reason, where I work it would end a life if it wasn't followed... Here it wasn't such a big deal, but I originally called to question the policy and why she wouldn't sell me the guide even when I offered $10 for it (just a general whine). He is the one who intiated the rest and I was more than happy to go along with it after finding out that she did fuck a customer (me) over and lied directly to my face about how a manager recently got fired for selling the guide (which she then bought herself).

Anyways, keep hating basement dwellers, my complaint has already been filed and the cards will fall in the right spots. If nothing comes of it, I am already 10 deals past this.[/QUOTE]

I still have no idea what you mean by this, at all. When you say you've worked service jobs for 10+ years, I'm just curious... You must be 24+. The jobs I've worked, I've seen people act like this. "Show me where it says the cheapest item is the free item!" "I found this 32 GB usb drive by the paper that was marked $1! Why won't you sell it to me for $1?!" And they are typically in their sixties or older. People who have the time on their hands to complain and fight. The way you handled this is ridiculous and it makes me feel like I should have gotten every worker who put mustard on my burgers when I specifically asked for it without it.

Guess where I work now. All three of the stores I've been at, the store managers are very cool. If there's a problem, they will fix it. Your story doesn't add up. You act like you've been to that specific store many times, and she knew who you were, and yet this happened. Have you ever gotten a penny guide from there? Have you ever created a problem? Yes, it's a mistake if a manager forgets to throw out certain guides, but from what I've seen, if you treat the managers with respect and strike up conversation, they'll typically let it slide.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I still have no idea what you mean by this, at all. When you say you've worked service jobs for 10+ years, I'm just curious... You must be 24+. The jobs I've worked, I've seen people act like this. "Show me where it says the cheapest item is the free item!" "I found this 32 GB usb drive by the paper that was marked $1! Why won't you sell it to me for $1?!" And they are typically in their sixties or older. People who have the time on their hands to complain and fight. The way you handled this is ridiculous and it makes me feel like I should have gotten every worker who put mustard on my burgers when I specifically asked for it without it.

Guess where I work now. All three of the stores I've been at, the store managers are very cool. If there's a problem, they will fix it. Your story doesn't add up. You act like you've been to that specific store many times, and she knew who you were, and yet this happened. Have you ever gotten a penny guide from there? Have you ever created a problem? Yes, it's a mistake if a manager forgets to throw out certain guides, but from what I've seen, if you treat the managers with respect and strike up conversation, they'll typically let it slide.[/QUOTE]

Been in there maybe 6-7 times mostly for the boy to get skylanders. She is typically working when I go in, and was there when I picked up AC3 CE recently. She strikes up conversation = cool to me. Most people in GS are too busy playing with their phones or talking to their girlfriend/boyfriend that came in to see them (at least in this area, much better in CT and closer to Boston)

She didn't let it slide because she wanted it herself, which was very obvious when her face lit up after she found out it was pennied. Even my GF was furious and she is hoping she gets fired (as she was there when the chick very obviously lied to me).

Not sure what doesn't add up but ask away and let me clarify it for you if it somehow makes your day better? This is not my home store, those are about 20-30 mins away (further but way better customer service and will go out of their way for me, like one kid calling his DM on a Sunday to try and price match Target for me since BB wouldn't without me even asking him to)

[quote name='TheLounge']Not worried about the coolness... I go in and go out to get what I need/want. Never had someone at gamestop go out of their way to hook me up (and I've been to every single one in a 120 or so mile radius in the past 2 years while also saving like $1300 w/ powerup rewards) Also, I think you should re-read as I wanted it for my collection and offered $10. Next, crackdown on pennied guides, lol... Is that like being banned from bestbuy for trading in hundreds of games last year? Won't happen.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheLounge']Been in there maybe 6-7 times mostly for the boy to get skylanders. She is typically working when I go in, and was there when I picked up AC3 CE recently. She strikes up conversation = cool to me. Most people in GS are too busy playing with their phones or talking to their girlfriend/boyfriend that came in to see them (at least in this area, much better in CT and closer to Boston)

She didn't let it slide because she wanted it herself, which was very obvious when her face lit up after she found out it was pennied. Even my GF was furious and she is hoping she gets fired (as she was there when the chick very obviously lied to me).

Not sure what doesn't add up but ask away and let me clarify it for you if it somehow makes your day better? This is not my home store, those are about 20-30 mins away (further but way better customer service and will go out of their way for me, like one kid calling his DM on a Sunday to try and price match Target for me since BB wouldn't without me even asking him to)[/QUOTE]

Okay, so most things you say don't quite add up. I know I know, it's something minor, but regardless, it's hard to have any feelings aside from contempt for you over a matter so trivial. None of your answers will change how my day is going, but thank you for being so considerate.

What doesn't add up is how she, as store manager, missed a guide for five months that she would want for herself. Chances are, some other SGA or ASM were working when those guides were pulled, missed one, and went on about their day. She possibly did pulls afterwards, and saw that guide still there, but it slipped her mind it was pennied out. I'm not trying to make excuses, but it just sounds like every victim story that's ever been told... "Their face lit up with so much excitement, they had to be getting oral beneath the counter... But they restrained, as to not give away just how excited they were to take my plunder!"

wait you complained to cs about not getting a penny guide that they arent supposed to give to you in the first place ????? why are you even bringing attention to them about the penny guides ? remember what iatcg single handedly did to bestbuy penny guides ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']wait you complained to cs about not getting a penny guide that they arent supposed to give to you in the first place ????? why are you even bringing attention to them about the penny guides ? remember what iatcg single handedly did to bestbuy penny guides ?[/QUOTE]

I still find penny guides at BB all the time, so I am not sure what you are talking about?

Also I meant hooking me up in order to get a free item, or a penny guide. Was bad wording, the price match also didn't work out so tech wouldn't be a hook up?

Anything else I could explain, bout to go to bed have to be up @ 0400?

[quote name='TheLounge']I still find penny guides at BB all the time, so I am not sure what you are talking about?

Also I meant hooking me up in order to get a free item, or a penny guide. Was bad wording, the price match also didn't work out so tech wouldn't be a hook up?

Anything else I could explain, bout to go to bed have to be up @ 0400?[/QUOTE]

he apperently brought attention to corprate about the guides. because of this they dont ring up for a penny like they used to. you may get lucky at your bestbuy but normally we have to jump through hoops and get lucky to get a bestbuy penny guide

[quote name='strait edge follower']he apperently brought attention to corprate about the guides. because of this they dont ring up for a penny like they used to. you may get lucky at your bestbuy but normally we have to jump through hoops and get lucky to get a bestbuy penny guide[/QUOTE]

Weird, but yea I would be completely pissed about that as well... While I never see them priced @ 00.01 any more, I just take them to the register and act surprised. Manager knows me at the one I frequent so he is pretty cool about it. Hell I basically lived in that store in March-May of last year.

But anyways, the original call was about their official policy on the guides and why she couldn't sell it to me and also why someone would even be fired like she mentioned.

The only compensation I want = that guide, even if it costs me $10, otherwise it was an inquiry that the CSR stepped into the formal complaint themselves after hearing from the associate manager.

/end

[quote name='specialist']Mass Effect sucks[/QUOTE]

ME 3 does yes, but 2 is one of my fave all times and this guide would complete my collection

[quote name='TheLounge']Weird, but yea I would be completely pissed about that as well... While I never see them priced @ 00.01 any more, I just take them to the register and act surprised. Manager knows me at the one I frequent so he is pretty cool about it. Hell I basically lived in that store in March-May of last year.

But anyways, the original call was about their official policy on the guides and why she couldn't sell it to me and also why someone would even be fired like she mentioned.

The only compensation I want = that guide, even if it costs me $10, otherwise it was an inquiry that the CSR stepped into the formal complaint themselves after hearing from the associate manager.

/end[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-C...556455&sr=8-2&keywords=mass+effect+3+ce+guide

deal. with. it.

you aren't entitled to any compensation whatsoever, thats capitalism for you. they can refuse to sell you whatever they want for whatever reason. the fact that you would exercise such energy to get someone fired/in trouble really, really makes quite a statement about yourself. you didn't get what you thought you were entitled to, too bad holmes.

can this thread get back on topic somewhat? like, anyone get any penny guides at GS recently?

This is all your post says...

I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled, I'm entitled,

If you really wanted the guide why didn't you buy it a year ago? Make up what ever excuses you want, company policy is that they don't have to sell it to you. This is where your entitlement complex comes in, what kind of an idiot are you? If you didn't get the guide go about your business, it doesn't matter what happens after the fact, the bottom line is that she didn't need to sell or give you anything.

[quote name='MasaTFC']http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-C...556455&sr=8-2&keywords=mass+effect+3+ce+guide

deal. with. it.

you aren't entitled to any compensation whatsoever, thats capitalism for you. they can refuse to sell you whatever they want for whatever reason. the fact that you would exercise such energy to get someone fired/in trouble really, really makes quite a statement about yourself. you didn't get what you thought you were entitled to, too bad holmes.

can this thread get back on topic somewhat? like, anyone get any penny guides at GS recently?[/QUOTE]

new guides ? besides the rdr goty guide i got a day ago or two theres been nothing new sadly. the employees at differint gamestops who hold the guides for me have reported nothing new. ive even scanned guides like epic mickey 2 hard cover and soft cover which seem like prime targets to drop but no luck. I always keep track of whats on the spinning guide racks and do some scans once a week just in case the employees cant check for me

[quote name='invizibleskratchpikl']Sorry for the late update. Long day.

GS Drops 4/10/13

Kingdom Hearts BBS
XCOM: Enemy Unknown[/QUOTE]

Not a problem, we appreciate the updates! :)

Edit: OP is updated. Also, please note that Birth By Sleep had already dropped at some point previously.

thanks for sharing the interesting info about the red dead goty guide...now i am thinking about selling mine. my sealed copy has been on the bookshelf for over a year now.

i recently sold my sealed borderlands goty for $125 on amazon (bought with a 50% off coupon at best buy when i came across it randomly at the store). turns out the buyer lived less than 2 miles from me. too bad they wouldn't answer my emails because i was ready to deliver it myself to save shipping cost for both of us.

i have a bad habit of buying guides and never using them because it takes so long before i get to the game in my backlog. but it has allowed the rare guides to appreciate in value so i suppose it has worked out for me :)

$125 for Borderlands GOTY ? Got two unopened ones will have to see if I can get something for them and try to move my RDR GOTY guide as well. Thanks for the info TN

[quote name='spacegundam0079']$125 for Borderlands GOTY ? Got two unopened ones will have to see if I can get something for them and try to move my RDR GOTY guide as well. Thanks for the info TN[/QUOTE]

I cant believe some people actually pay that much money for these things lol. I sold my Mass effect LE guide w/ artbook for $250 last year. I just cant understand someone paying that much for a guide. haha after learning about penny guides its hard for me to pay anything >.01 for one.

[quote name='invizibleskratchpikl']Sorry for the late update. Long day.

GS Drops 4/10/13

Kingdom Hearts BBS
XCOM: Enemy Unknown[/QUOTE]

I was told Batman Arkham City (Armored Edition (WiiU)) also pennied out yesterday.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Not a problem, we appreciate the updates! :)

Edit: OP is updated. Also, please note that Birth By Sleep had already dropped at some point previously.[/QUOTE]

Haha you're right. Thanks for catching that.
It was Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance that dropped yesterday.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']I cant believe some people actually pay that much money for these things lol. I sold my Mass effect LE guide w/ artbook for $250 last year. I just cant understand someone paying that much for a guide. haha after learning about penny guides its hard for me to pay anything >.01 for one.[/QUOTE]

I won't tell Wenger :D

[quote name='invizibleskratchpikl']Haha you're right. Thanks for catching that.
It was Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance that dropped yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that. Glad we ended up getting a drop. OP is updated.

[quote name='strait edge follower']4/11/13

a gamestop employee i know just called me with this update

cheat code overload: summer 2012

he told me the other drops that happened today too[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it. It has been added.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Anybody know if ME3 guides still ring up full price at BB?[/QUOTE]
Regular and hard cover guides should ring up not for sale. If an employee looks up the price in some inventory mode they can see the price is 1 cent. YMMV, some employees/managers just give you the guides, deny, or let you buy the guide for retail price marked on the cover.

[quote name='usagi']Regular and hard cover guides should ring up not for sale. If an employee looks up the price in some inventory mode they can see the price is 1 cent. YMMV, some employees/managers just give you the guides, deny, or let you buy the guide for retail price marked on the cover.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Was at a BB earlier and they had a ME3 guide still marked at $24.99. Might go back in a bit and see what I can get it for.

Anyone still considering the Red Dead Redemption GOTY guide direct from Bradygames, I finally got the cancellation notice from my order of 1/18/13. Out of Stock.

[quote name='usagi']Regular and hard cover guides should ring up not for sale. If an employee looks up the price in some inventory mode they can see the price is 1 cent. YMMV, some employees/managers just give you the guides, deny, or let you buy the guide for retail price marked on the cover.[/QUOTE]

imo most guides aren't worth msrp unless it's an rpg or a thick hardcover with nice artwork.

found today at BB:

Call of duty MW3 CE
Diablo 3 ce
assassin creed revelations CE
resident evil archives 2 (Not CE. Paperback)
red dead redemption game of the year CE

Are any these got worth anything? I know red dead is, but I dont know why. Is red dead rare to find or something?

Seems to be a LARGE pull from best buy. My store shelf space or guides is near empty now. Confirmed a ton were pulled, don't have a full list nor verification if pennied.

Confirmed so far:

Hitman Absolution CE
Black Ops 2 CE

ONLY the CE is missing on the website, also I cant find any Wii U guides besides NSMB U (might of missed ZombiU if it dropped a while ago) OMG EPIC MICKEY 2 CE IS FINALLY PENNIED!!! (not that I'm excited but I have seen that thing every time I go in, and now that I think of it I think I remember seeing it in the last drop)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm the Black Ops II CE sku was deleted. Still ringing item not available for sale so unfortunately not pennied. Clerk asked the manager and they gave the guide to me. Thanks Romeo.

Also cant find the Borderlands 2 LE guide at BB, and I think I remember seeing it last time.
Dead space 3 CE as well (posting em as I find em)
Metal Gear Rising Revengance LE guide is missing (Look's like a big LE guide drop this time.)

[quote name='coopscohen']I can confirm the Black Ops II CE sku was deleted. Still ringing item not available for sale so unfortunately not pennied. Clerk asked the manager and they gave the guide to me. Thanks Romeo.[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help my friend.

[quote name='Hemi']Also cant find the Borderlands 2 LE guide at BB, and I think I remember seeing it last time.
Dead space 3 CE as well (posting em as I find em)
Metal Gear Rising Revengance LE guide is missing (Look's like a big LE guide drop this time.)[/QUOTE]

it seems most CE guides except the most recent April releases are now gone.

bread's done
Back