Reduced price of $49 for Xbox 360 Live Camera Bundle @ BJ's YMMV?

FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Picked up this camera bundle at a local BJ's club store (kinda Costco like) for reduced price of $49. Cheapest in store I've actually seen available B&M. Might want to check your local store to see if they reduced these kits. Includes the camera, 12 month subscription, 360 headset, Live arcade games : Uno & Robotron, & 200 MS points. Awesome deal for a B&M but of course you either need a free trial membership or a real membership to buy this. Good luck. Also saw some sporadic clearanced games. Picked up Ejay Clubworld for the PS2 for $4.50.

Sorry forgot about the location: Woodbridge, VA BJ's, they also had a couple more left, maybe 3?

5181ZA5RXQL._SS500_.jpg

I believe I may found a cheaper price of $39 at Best Buy for Vision Pack. The location in Woodbridge, VA (2 available as of 6-18-07) had a shelf tag of $39 but I never verified this price. Now I'm mad! I could have saved another $10. Someone may want to confirm this and I'll change the title to reflect Best Buy as well.

---------------------------------------

Edit just a word of warning this may have just been the camera itself. I may double check tomorrow.

[quote name='busdispatche']Yes, check website for store locations. :lol:[/quote]

What is their website called? I'm not sure what to type in.

bread's done
Back