Reduced-Priced Games at Best Buy on select PS3 titles

i went to bestbuy recently, they arent slashing prices like they use too
imma wait a little while longer

[quote name='MidnightMetal']These are the current sales from the ad, already posted in Sunday Videogame Thread. Thanks 'Ultra Woody' for the post anyways.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing 'Midnight Metal'.

Why in the hell is prototype still 40 bucks. That game wasn't worth 40 bucks the day of it's release, and almost a year later, still is not.

[quote name='dmdragon']Why in the hell is prototype still 40 bucks. That game wasn't worth 40 bucks the day of it's release, and almost a year later, still is not.[/QUOTE]

Around 15 is my sweet spot for this title.

[quote name='ghbabe']i went to bestbuy recently, they arent slashing prices like they use too
imma wait a little while longer[/QUOTE]

Thats because circut city is out of business and they lost a major competetitor and now have less of a reason to lower prices.

Just like their hiring policies have gone down the crapper to and they jacked up geek squad prices for stupid stuff, like this pitiful excuse of a service. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/Gargus/bbps3.jpg

All their weekly ads are just like lametops where they mostly just put stuff in it at regular price and call it a deal, or they throw together a couple items into a package when they are all the same price together as they were seperate.

I havent been in there for a year now since they went downhill and I complained about the bathroom smelling like it was mopped with cold water and piss, no one really seemed to give a shit.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Around 15 is my sweet spot for this title.[/QUOTE]

I played Prototype first, then afterwards, I tried out Infamous. The difference is like night and day. Although they're both superhero/sandbox games...Infamous was far superior in every single way. Better story, better controls, graphics, etc. Don't waste your money on Prototype...go straight for Infamous...unless you don't have a PS3, in which case, you're kinda screwed. Heh.

[quote name='gargus']Thats because circut city is out of business and they lost a major competetitor and now have less of a reason to lower prices.

Just like their hiring policies have gone down the crapper to and they jacked up geek squad prices for stupid stuff, like this pitiful excuse of a service. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/Gargus/bbps3.jpg

All their weekly ads are just like lametops where they mostly just put stuff in it at regular price and call it a deal, or they throw together a couple items into a package when they are all the same price together as they were seperate.

I havent been in there for a year now since they went downhill and I complained about the bathroom smelling like it was mopped with cold water and piss, no one really seemed to give a shit.[/QUOTE]
Good thing you joined CAG so you could contribute garbage like this. You should have stayed a lurker.

[quote name='no_exit']Good thing you joined CAG so you could contribute garbage like this. You should have stayed a lurker.[/QUOTE]

ha ha. i thought that post was funny, although it was written by a person with a low mentality.

[quote name='no_exit']Good thing you joined CAG so you could contribute garbage like this. You should have stayed a lurker.[/QUOTE]

Anyone could type the same exact thing to you- don't post something just to put another post down. Either don't read it or move on with your life without taking the time to write this garbage of quoting another post.

[quote name='blahtastic']I played Prototype first, then afterwards, I tried out Infamous. The difference is like night and day. Although they're both superhero/sandbox games...Infamous was far superior in every single way. Better story, better controls, graphics, etc. Don't waste your money on Prototype...go straight for Infamous...unless you don't have a PS3, in which case, you're kinda screwed. Heh.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to disagree. I bought Infamous due to the hype and that's all it pretty much was imo, just hype. Story wise, both are passable. Graphics wise, Infamous does look better, but Prototype gives the much better effects w/ the overdrive atks. Control wise, in the 10 sec it takes to scale a building in Infamous, i'd already be halfway across manhattan in Prototype; slow climbing < running up the side of a building. The one thing that would have made Infamous better would have been a new game +, being able to replay with all powers would have been much more fun. In short, i'm waiting for Prototype 2.

I agree, I have been a happy BB customer for some time now and I find some great deals sometimes. I agree about that gaming set-up crap. Why would anyone ever do that.

bread's done
Back