it says only 60 days warranty, a brand new one has a 1 year warranty

Item specifics

Condition:

Manufacturer refurbished : 
s.gif

Seller Notes:

“Factory refurbished to As New condition with 60 days warranty.”

Last edited by a moderator:
The manufacturer warranty is still valid, says so at the bottom. "[SIZE=7pt]   [/SIZE]Items list as brand new or refurbished comes with manufacture warranty."

Trust me, I've read this listing like 8 times trying to decide.

My summer vacation starts today, internship is starting up, seems like the right time to jump on it.

Great deal! They don't charge tax either making it $150 off of a new console cost. I just wish they had a better game lineup. I had to go with Sony this time around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal! They don't charge tax either making it $150 off of a new console cost. I just wish they had a better game lineup. I had to go with Sony this time around.
Forced Kinect and weaker specs killed the XB1 for me, despite the fact that I love the OG XBox and 360 and still have multiples of those (plus hundreds of games). Maybe someday I'll think of picking up an XB1, if they sell one cheaper without the Kinect.

Not to start this on here, but you don't HAVE to use the Kinect...

Anyway, I did end up getting it with the $5 coupon. It's local to me, so I am going to see if I can pick it up this weekend. 

Where should I start? I have Titanfall on PC, and I want to stick with FPS on my PC.  I was thinking maybe Ryse or DR3. Also thinking PvZ and/or Trials.

Definitely pick up PvZ, it's an amazing game.
Ryse is a really good game, amazing graphics, good story, but repetitive gameplay.
DR3 is also a lot of fun, specially in coop.

bread's done
Back