Refurbed Prem. Xbox 360 + Logitech Racing Wheel $339.99 @ Tigerdirect.com

RelentlessRolento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I know not everyone trusts these guys, but for you flordians like myself who live near these guys, it's a good deal.

M17-4194-main.jpg

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=3142203&sku=M17-4194

How is it any better deal if you live in FL?

You buy a refurbished 360 and it has the same problem it had originally and you're stuck with just a refurbished racing wheel (ew..)

Seriously, don't buy this! M$ isn't going to cover it if it breaks, and it will

I've never bought from them, but whats wrong with Tiger Direct? If it ships from Florida, it would be great for me. I'd get it in like 2 days with normal mail. Is it just the refurbished stuff that is bad?

[quote name='freshzen']How is it any better deal if you live in FL?

You buy a refurbished 360 and it has the same problem it had originally and you're stuck with just a refurbished racing wheel (ew..)

Seriously, don't buy this! M$ isn't going to cover it if it breaks, and it will[/QUOTE]

They have a few stores in FL that you can pick up the stuff to probably look at before buying instead of shipping.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']They have a few stores in FL that you can pick up the stuff to probably look at before buying instead of shipping.[/quote]

Awesome, I have one an hour from me. Maybe i'll go one day.

[quote name='ep2011']Awesome, I have one an hour from me. Maybe i'll go one day.[/QUOTE]

call them first since I doubt they have units in-store unless you ask.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']call them first since I doubt they have units in-store unless you ask.[/quote]

Nooo. I don't mean for a 360. I would never buy one "refurbished". I ment to check out the store, I've heard a lot about it.

[quote name='Furashu']just wait till the price drops and get a brand new one for 349[/quote]

Yeah I was heavily thinking of doing this. I'll probably wait until Q4 '07 to buy it though, I just got a new HDTV so I have to wait a bit for a new console.

[quote name='ep2011']Yeah I was heavily thinking of doing this. I'll probably wait until Q4 '07 to buy it though, I just got a new HDTV so I have to wait a bit for a new console.[/quote]

yeah wait for the NEW Shipment of 360's so u dont have to freakin get paranoid everytime u play ur 360:)

bread's done
Back