Refurbished Nintendo Switches at Best Buy $170-$300

Refurbished by geek squad. Ew.

OLED refurb @ Nintendo for $320.

Lite refurb @ Nintendo for $170.
Or go with the Lite + animal crossing game bundles for $199 @ Walmart or Target.

Refurbished switch lites in blue, coral, grey, turquoise and yellow are $170 direct from Nintendo. I bought mine last month and its indistinguishable from new. I'm not ashamed to admit I bought it expressly for Super Mario Wonder.

Refurbished switch lites in blue, coral, grey, turquoise and yellow are $170 direct from Nintendo. I bought mine last month and its indistinguishable from new. I'm not ashamed to admit I bought it expressly for Super Mario Wonder.
Yeah I posted that above. Also, the Switch Lite is quite junk. Worst battery life, small screen, squishy dpad. I wouldn’t buy one again unless it dropped to $99.

Amazon warehouse used to occasionally have switch lites around 70-99 with far higher chances of being a dinger. Sometimes rarely 40$ range for the grey model. Not sure if that's still the case but probably worth checking.

Back when cowboom existed there were actually good condition used consoles with extra promo discounts!
I miss that as well. I got a few systems from them. Though I still buy my Nintendo systems bundled with smash from Newegg every console generation and hope that they continue the tradition for the next one.

bread's done
Back