Refurbished PlayStation 3 for under $300?

thenockmlb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm looking for a PS3, mainly for the Blu-Ray player and a few games. Hard Drive and Backwards compatibility are not important.

Thanks

[quote name='S1lentTwo']Yeah, I wish. I'm in the same boat as you. Cheapest I've seen a refurbished one is a 40 GB for $350.[/quote]

Yeah, SonyStyle has one for $299, but its after a credit card sign-up hassle.

[quote name='thenockmlb']Yeah, SonyStyle has one for $299, but its after a credit card sign-up hassle.[/quote]

I can actually vouch for the SonyStyle credit card. I signed up last August while they offered a $150 credit on your first purchase of $299+. I got a 60gb for $499-150. The credit appeared on the next months bill and there are reward points for purchases. (There is a thread in the deal section detailing how to build up rewards points daily without spending money). And for what it's worth, everything was interest free for a year (most likely deferred.. but still).

It's actually a GREAT deal if you have the credit to go through with it, and not a bad card to keep around for several months.

[quote name='QiG']I can actually vouch for the SonyStyle credit card. I signed up last August while they offered a $150 credit on your first purchase of $299+. I got a 60gb for $499-150. The credit appeared on the next months bill and there are reward points for purchases. (There is a thread in the deal section detailing how to build up rewards points daily without spending money). And for what it's worth, everything was interest free for a year (most likely deferred.. but still).

It's actually a GREAT deal if you have the credit to go through with it, and not a bad card to keep around for several months.[/quote]

I am just starting to build credit, so I do not want to take the credit hit for applying for a new card.

[quote name='Tsiawd']i'll sell you a 40gig 2 blue ray movies, no games for 300 and you can pay shipping[/quote]

I'll have to pass, as I am looking for a newly refurbished system. Thanks for the offer, though.

[quote name='Tsiawd']i'll sell you a 40gig 2 blue ray movies, no games for 300 and you can pay shipping[/QUOTE]

Does the PS3 work perfectly and everything?

I might also have one, as soon as I get the damn thing back from Sony. It crapped out and they fixed it, been in transit for 2 weeks though.

I'm more than likely selling it and getting a 360. PS3 has been more of a hassle than anything.

[quote name='burritoman']I might also have one, as soon as I get the damn thing back from Sony. It crapped out and they fixed it, been in transit for 2 weeks though.

I'm more than likely selling it and getting a 360. PS3 has been more of a hassle than anything.[/quote]

That's a first heh.

bread's done
Back