Refurbished PSP going for $160 shipped at Overstock (read instructions in 1st post)

[quote name='Fireshooter']$180-$12 is not $160 shipped dude...[/quote]
But it is when you apply 10% off and free shipping

Subtotal:
$178.99
Discount: - $0.00
Coupons: - $17.90
Shipping Charge:* $0.00
Tax: $0.00
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Grand Total: $161.09

I think the OP should have mentioned that.

For those who haven't found out or just forgot and don't want to search for the coupon codes.
[quote name='little_krampy']Right now there are stackable 10% off and free shipping coupons. Add an item to your cart and check the 'Yes, I have a GC or Promo Code' box. Enter 73622, then continue onto the next screen. Now backup to the cart screen again, uncheck the box and check it again. This time enter 85704. Continue onto the next screen and you should see 10% off and free shipping.[/quote]

[quote name='arcadia']But it is when you apply 10% off and free shipping

Subtotal:
$178.99
Discount: - $0.00
Coupons: - $17.90
Shipping Charge:* $0.00
Tax: $0.00
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Grand Total: $161.09

I think the OP should have mentioned that.

For those who haven't found out or just forgot and don't want to search for the coupon codes.[/quote]

Thats for covering my back Arcadia:cool:

[quote name='Xevious']Thats for covering my back Arcadia:cool:[/quote]
No problem, I'd have made the same mistake.

Thanks for the Overstock codes, I bought the new Stavesacre CD, an autobiography by Mark Salomon, and the Farenhype 9/11 DVD/book combo for $19.51 shipped.

PSWho?

[quote name='Derwood43']I received the PSP. Great condition + all the goodies.

Woo Hoo![/quote]
I'm glad I made someone happy...

What do you mean by all the goodies? I guess its a moot point since I just
pulled the trigger and ordered but, what did it come with?

I just received my refurb PSP from overstock (no dead pixels, though a couple of minor scuffs/scratches on screen; no biggie, and pretty much what i expected to get). The big surprise was that it came with a 1GB memory stick (wasn't expecting that). Was curious if anyone else got that, too.

ac

TRu had a deal for around $140 for a new PSP and Dell had a new PSP deal for $160 about a month ago. it seems like the prices are going down lately. maybe even lower to ocmpete with the DS lite launch

Mine came with a 1 GB memory stick and the Spider Man 2 UMD...along with the rest of the stuff included with the original launch. Not a bad deal at all

Mine didn't have the Spiderman 2 UMD -- just a rather lame "sampler' disc. Still, in all, a good deal (that may change, though, if my battery lasts 20 minutes).

PSP Hardware (Refurbished)
List Price: $249.82
Today's Price: $178.99
You Save: $70.83 (28%)

This product is not in stock.
We will notify you when this product is in stock. Please enter your email address below, then click 'Go'.

bread's done
Back