Refurbished XBOX 360 Premium 20GB Game System w/extras(No HDMI) $103 Shipped

jaydepps

CAG Newbie
http://rzdeal.dtdeals.com/auction/index.cfm

I didn't see this posted anywhere. Credit goes to christoc on Slickdeals. Apparently Best Buy Reward Zone has a Deal A Day thing. This comes to $102.99 shipped for a system plus extras. The system is refurbished. They say it has no HDMI capabilities though. Also you must be a Reward Zone member.

Included is:
Refurbished XBOX 360 Console
20GB Hard Drive
Power Supply
Power Cord
Component/Composite Video Cable
Wireless Controller
XBOX Live Headset

Senator I have to agree. I was about to get a Pro (Premium) version for $170 and this came with a HDMI port and 40GB more. about I do not think it should be about $70 dollars more. This was a good deal and I am glad that I was able to get a good priced 360. Now, to get a good price for the yearly subscription card.

[quote name='62t']Actually there is one thing that recently came out that only non hdmi system can do[/QUOTE]
and what would that be?

[quote name='rather unique']and what would that be?[/QUOTE]

homebrew (not to be confuse with flashing dvd drive to play backup) The possibility are going to be endless once people figure this out

Jumped on it for my nephew. Pretty good deal considering a new Xbox 360 Arcade is $200. Thanks OP

[quote name='ddrlenz']Jumped on it for my nephew. Pretty good deal considering a new Xbox 360 Arcade is $200. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

don't do it, refurb xboxs are too much of a crap shoot, plus they don't get m$ 3 year warranty.

[quote name='62t']homebrew (not to be confuse with flashing dvd drive to play backup) The possibility are going to be endless once people figure this out[/QUOTE]Homebrew requires a JTAG-exploitable system, meaning one that has not been patched as of Summer 09. No HDMI might mean it's got an older board, but it certainly does NOT mean that the system is vulnerable.

Hope you live close to whoever you want to ship this to; and then that it is within the same state & 50 mile radius. Tried to order this as a gift, but got hit with those limitations when clicking "order now". If I have it shipped to me, then have to reship it odds are low it will make it to its end destination by Christmas. Wish Walmart.com offered 360 or PS3 consoles by themselves, not the bundle(s).

don't feel bad about not getting one I just got mine in and it rrod out of box so I am a chump for hopping on this o well. Time to find a deal somewhere else for a 360.

bread's done
Back