Register at StrikeBang and get a $10 off $50 coupon for Play-Asia.com

Might as well do this... $5 off $50 annoy me because everything I want to get is $40-$48. $10 off of an $80 purchase of Rhythm Tengoku and the Daigasso expansion will be much nicer.

Poor StrikeBang is about to get spammed with a bunch of 3-post users.

[quote name='botticus']Might as well do this... $5 off $50 annoy me because everything I want to get is $40-$48. $10 off of an $80 purchase of Rhythm Tengoku and the Daigasso expansion will be much nicer.

Poor StrikeBang is about to get spammed with a bunch of 3-post users.[/quote]

:lol: I'm a 4-post user :roll:.

I hope the games I still want from the LL sale are in stock when I get the coupon :) Wrestle Angels: Survivor here I come!!!

not gonna bother waiting 3 days cause alot of stuff might be out of stock by then, I already had some stuff disappear from my cart while I was browsing the site

[quote name='Chacrana']Guys, you shouldn't just take advantage of them like this...[/quote]That's what promos like this are for. They expect (or should) an onslaught of people who have no desire to remain active members of the site, but hope that a solid portion of those will end up staying anyway.

Hell, I ended up checking back to the site a few times today. It's a decent forum, just too small as yet. Decent quality posters, at the least. Though half of those are probably CAGs. :D

[quote name='botticus']That's what promos like this are for. They expect (or should) an onslaught of people who have no desire to remain active members of the site, but hope that a solid portion of those will end up staying anyway.

Hell, I ended up checking back to the site a few times today. It's a decent forum, just too small as yet. Decent quality posters, at the least. Though half of those are probably CAGs. :D[/QUOTE]

Not exactly the humorous response that my borderline-flamebait was meant to attract... but sure! :lol:

I'm going to see if I can do this again from a different email address. I do love me some imports.

[quote name='Chacrana']Not exactly the humorous response that my borderline-flamebait was meant to attract... but sure! :lol:

I'm going to see if I can do this again from a different email address. I do love me some imports.[/quote]:whistle2:( I thought you were borderline-serious.

[quote name='xplode427']anyone get their coupon?[/quote]I'm guessing I should be getting mine tomorrow, registered and all that on the 6th. By Saturday at the latest.

[quote name='botticus']Just got my coupon, expires in 60 days.[/QUOTE]

Yea... just to let everyone know, it comes in your email, I assumed it would have been a PM or something on the site.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']Just fulfilled all the requirements. Hopefully Ill get the coupon soon ^_^[/quote]

Same here. I saw at least two of your posts.

This is still going on, till Feb. 14, though it's been extended twice already. I somehow missed it, but signed up last week and got my coupon by email over the weekend.

It looks like the order has to total $50, before shipping. And I've also heard it's not stackable with the $5 off code from CheapyD.

So, has anyone redeemed it yet? How'd it go? What'd you get?

i got mine through email a couple days ago, i believe the code is valid for 60 days.not sure what to use it on...would use it on rainbow 6 vegas 360, but they've been out of stock for awhile

[quote name='xplode427']still no code. registered over a week ago and posted. also emailed cs and no reply :([/quote]

Mine finally came through today, after finishing the requirements on the 9th.

Hm... did everything on the 12th, but haven't received the code yet. Anyone else still waiting to get theirs?

bread's done
Back