Register Vita get Free $20 PSN *Fixed Issues* Update From SONY

It worked for me but how likely is this thing to actually go through you think?

Either way I let some more people in on the deal using one of our CAG's referral code so hopefully that'll get you guys something.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Here's mine:

I signed up last night and haven't had anyone sign up under me yet. I would really appreciate it ;)

EDIT: after registering I found my code after clicking the "print referral cards to hand out" link and it took me to a page with my ref code if that helps anyone.[/QUOTE]

Used your code,

If anyone would like to hook me up here's mine, ;)

i would like to drop my referral code here too >.>
my referral code 14202087.

and on topic, i picked up unchained blades. glad to see that it was discounted from its crazy high price

[quote name='BWOzar']In fairness, I should add that if you want to hook up your own thing - log back into the site after you register your Vita (I clicked the link in the e-mail they sent me and then removed the end of the URL). From there you can select to print out handouts and get a code there you can spread to friends. While I definitely appreciate people using my code as much as possible, I think you deserve to snag the PSN cash for the next tier of people you bring into the mix.[/QUOTE]

How do I log back in? I would like to try to get some referrals.

[quote name='MooseTheCorgi']How do I log back in? I would like to try to get some referrals.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the people who have used my referral code (14043136) but best to spread the love at CAG. This link worked for me to register (http://www.urefer.com/sonyvita/) which then gives you a bunch of options to tweet or facebook your referral and one to print it out - the print out contains your 8 digit code.

Preemptive apologies to Frisky if this general discussion is too far off topic, though it seems this thread is FAR more active than the 'free stuff' or 'referral' ones and should, hopefully, result in a bunch of free PSN cash for everyone...

[quote name='BWOzar']I appreciate the people who have used my referral code (14043136) but best to spread the love at CAG. This link worked for me to register (http://www.urefer.com/sonyvita/) which then gives you a bunch of options to tweet or facebook your referral and one to print it out - the print out contains your 8 digit code.

Preemptive apologies to Frisky if this general discussion is too far off topic, though it seems this thread is FAR more active than the 'free stuff' or 'referral' ones and should, hopefully, result in a bunch of free PSN cash for everyone...[/QUOTE]

Yeah the problem is that people who didn't get the original email can't register. I appreciate you trying to hook us up as well, but it just seems like today is your lucky day.Congratulations for getting a code and enjoy that digital pile of cash.

hey bwozar i used ur ref number, ill enter my vita details when i get home, hopefully it'll work. Do I get the $20 instantly or does it take time?.. 4-6 weeks sucks but oh well i guess if its free doesnt matter if it takes time :). Is everyone else getting the $20 instantly?

My Vita qualified and I bought it used in August, so it is older than that. Signed up under someone up above, my own ref link is 26714257 if someone is feeling generous :D.

Edit: Hmm. I went through and registered, but I have no account name or password and can't sign up with the other log in page - I used this one http://www.urefer.com/accept_consumer.php?oid=1831 which did not prompt me to make a password.

lol how are u guys registering? It didn't let me and gave me some error about it being targeted to specific emails? Do I have to sign up after I enter my vita info?

[quote name='MooseTheCorgi']Yeah the problem is that people who didn't get the original email can't register. I appreciate you trying to hook us up as well, but it just seems like today is your lucky day.Congratulations for getting a code and enjoy that digital pile of cash.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what's blocking you - I just signed up today after registering my Vita with one of those random half dozen referral codes posted a few pages back and don't recall ever receiving an initial email.

[quote name='srac84']hey bwozar i used ur ref number, ill enter my vita details when i get home, hopefully it'll work. Do I get the $20 instantly or does it take time?.. 4-6 weeks sucks but oh well i guess if its free doesnt matter if it takes time :). Is everyone else getting the $20 instantly?[/QUOTE]

4-6 Weeks for everyone I believe...

[quote name='AkariK']My Vita qualified and I bought it used in August, so it is older than that. Signed up under someone up above, my own ref link is 26714257 if someone is feeling generous :D.

Edit: Hmm. I went through and registered, but I have no account name or password and can't sign up with the other log in page - I used this one http://www.urefer.com/accept_consumer.php?oid=1831 which did not prompt me to make a password.[/QUOTE]

I used yours since you post often in here.

If anyone wants to hook me up, my ID is 14279788.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='megaseto']ps vita ref number is 014306835 if anybody will like to use it thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the ref number ill be receiving my $20 in 4-6 weeks.

[quote name='patsrule316']How long ago was yours purchased? I got mine from the Thanksgiving Amazon deal. Think it is new enough? I'll try it out after work today.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Genocidal']Used your code as well, and confirming that the Black Friday Vita worked.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AkariK']My Vita qualified and I bought it used in August, so it is older than that. Signed up under someone up above, my own ref link is 26714257 if someone is feeling generous :D.

Edit: Hmm. I went through and registered, but I have no account name or password and can't sign up with the other log in page - I used this one http://www.urefer.com/accept_consumer.php?oid=1831 which did not prompt me to make a password.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']I bought it on release day and sold it 3 months later. Kept the box and that still worked. Did you put everything correctly?[/QUOTE]

When you guys say yours "worked" do any of you mean you've actually gotten the $20 voucher? I did this a few weeks ago with htz and got the confirmation screen and everything like normal, but a few weeks later htz emailed me and about 6 other CAGs saying that he got denial emails for all of us. The only person who's actually went through had bought a Vita about 2 days before he entered the contest.

So maybe if some of you have actually received vouchers then it will work. But getting the confirmation screen is certainly not confirmation that you'll actually get a code in 4-6 weeks. So like I said, good luck everyone, but nobody hold your breath on this one...

FWIW, I bought my Vita in early November.

Here's my email from htz about it:
So I just checked my account and it looks like you guys have all been denied. I do have 2 successful approvals both of them from one CAG. I asked him for details on his Vita and he told me the below...

Quote:
"I bought my vita only few days before Sony came up with Referral program so that is probably why they took it I think.

I bought it online on 1/21/13. I turned it on for the first time on the day after they announced the referral program. My Vita is Wifi/3G model."

So going by the above Sony might really be targeting newly purchased Vitas on this offer.

It's not letting me register, saying something about my screename is the one one I have on the Vita or something. I imagine it's too old to register? I won it from the Taco Bell contest so I got it March of last year.

In my case I have 5 successful referrals and each of them say "success -closed"
I do not think we get the vouchers yet. Also I don't think you can refer people once you sign up onto someone's referral. (my friend ran into this problem but i'm not entirely sure its due to this)

Finally signed up my Vita for this promotion. If any CAGs want to help me out here is my referral code:

This can come in handy since I've spent so much damn time at the hospital these days.

Thank you in advance for anybody helping me out!

Here's mine. Replace (dot) with an actual .

www(dot)urefer(dot)com/accept_consumer.php?oid=1831&cid=1424378&source=f

Or just use 14243789 as the code.

[quote name='Blabadon']So can we only use one code?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, yes.

If anyone who signed up under me is wondering none have been rejected, they're all still success-pending.

There are a couple that are just accepted but those who are probably know who they are I'm guessing since afaik that means you never put in a vita serial number.

If that's not what it means someone please correct me.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Here's mine:

I signed up last night and haven't had anyone sign up under me yet. I would really appreciate it ;)

EDIT: after registering I found my code after clicking the "print referral cards to hand out" link and it took me to a page with my ref code if that helps anyone.[/QUOTE]

I used your referral code. Looks like we'll be seeing the $20 come around in 4-6 weeks. Cheers!

I don't believe there is a lot of time left, but here's my referral code just in case. Many thanks to anyone who uses it~
http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer

[quote name='whoknows']If anyone who signed up under me is wondering none have been rejected, they're all still success-pending.

There are a couple that are just accepted but those who are probably know who they are I'm guessing since afaik that means you never put in a vita serial number.

If that's not what it means someone please correct me.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing. Most of my referrals are success-pending.

Wow, quite a surge of posting in this thread last minute today. I guess I'll post my referral link one last time here too. http://t.co/sZjjWzxkwi

Good luck everyone with their Successful-Pending referrals, hope Sony authenticates some of them! :)

Just entered my SN / PSN ID a minute ago, gave me the success message. Grabbed someone's referral number, dont actually remember which one I copied, well if this works someone will know anyway.

grabbed a number from here, filled in the vita referral with a success message. still 2/28 in my neck of the woods, so hopefully good!

[quote name='mowmow']I still have pending referrals from 2/15 so any that happened in the last 48hrs prob wont happen anytime soon[/QUOTE]

Well 2/14 was the last time the site was updated...so yeah. That's why.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']So any news?[/QUOTE]

none on my end and i was the first cag to post this. really wish theyd update us, hopefully soon

bread's done
Back