Register Your Guides

Level Jumper

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but I just found out about it last night. If you register your Brady Games guides on bradygames.com you can get some decent deals. I was looking to get the Tales of Legendia guide last night (free shipping on all guides right now) and after I signed up I noticed you could register your guides to get a variety of different things, coupons were mentioned so of course I registered my old Final Fantasy Chronicles guide since it was sitting next to me on my floor. It got me a 35% off coupon. So I wound up getting the Tales guide for about $11 and change and had it register when I purchased it and got another 35% off coupon to use on another guide. I just thought this is something people might like to know about if it hasn't already been posted.

Yeah, for every guide you register you get a certain percent discount promo. But the codes expires within 3-4 weeks of registering the guide and Brady Games will automatically select the option to register your guides if you order from them so make sure to uncheck that box until you're ready to place an order (that way, the coupons won't expire).

It's a nice deal and I believe it stacks with the regular 15% off.

wow this sucks. The 35% off coupon takes the place of your regular savings. It's cheaper to do the swap trick (you get 40% off) This way only gets you 35% off.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']how do you register guides? I can't figure out where to go.[/QUOTE]

Its under the my account tab.

I went ahead and ordered the Tales of Legendia and Kingdom Hearts II LE guide. Thanks OP. :D

bread's done
Back