Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is OVER!!! Sorry I couldn't update more frequently right at the end, but it started getting winded outside. :D I'll have totals up later on tonight once I get back home and invoices will get sent out tonight hopefully. Thanks for participating in my Fourth lowball sale!!!

My GBA games will be styling soon enough. Thanks for holding said lowball mate!

Sorry about your loss there Ven. I could tell ye wanted it quite a bit. Don't forget though, there are other guides in the ocean!

[quote name='deadbodyman11']And it is OVER!!! Sorry I couldn't update more frequently right at the end, but it started getting winded outside. :D I'll have totals up later on tonight once I get back home and invoices will get sent out tonight hopefully. Thanks for participating in my Fourth lowball sale!!![/QUOTE]

I'm just glad I made it this time. I think I took a nap through the last one you had and got outbid on some stuff I wanted.

[quote name='GioSH']Aww man I thought it was PST.Grr.. I was gonna bid.
78. :360:Lego Rock Band-1.00[/QUOTE]

Since no one else bidded on it, I can put your bid in if you still wanted it, I don't mind taking some of your money. :D Also, anything else left in the OP that doesn't have a bid on it is up for grabs if you won something else in the lowball sale. Just pay an extra $1 per item that you'd like to add to your existing winnings.

[quote name='mis0']I guess my pitch for Alien Hominid got you some dinero there, dbm. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You wanna pay for the Jade Empire guide and just have him send it to me? :lol:

I wish I could have bid, as I reaaally wanted a few items, especially Psi-Ops, but alas I am broke. Hope the sale went well regardless!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']snipers are such doucherags.[/QUOTE]

Sorry ZxT, you knew it was bound to happen though. :D

[quote name='mis0']I guess my pitch for Alien Hominid got you some dinero there, dbm. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, I woulda been pretty disappointed if it had gone without any bids.

[quote name='Vulgarism']You wanna pay for the Jade Empire guide and just have him send it to me? :lol:

I wish I could have bid, as I reaaally wanted a few items, especially Psi-Ops, but alas I am broke. Hope the sale went well regardless![/QUOTE]

Psi-Ops went without any bids, and I have several spare Jade Empire guides, so they will both be in lowball number five whenever I decide to start yet another lowball sale. Maybe you'll have a little spending cash in late August. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Since no one else bidded on it, I can put your bid in if you still wanted it, I don't mind taking some of your money. :D Also, anything else left in the OP that doesn't have a bid on it is up for grabs if you won something else in the lowball sale. Just pay an extra $1 per item that you'd like to add to your existing winnings.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it as long as the Code hasnt been used. You dont even have to ship it to me all I want is the Export Code.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Psi-Ops went without any bids, and I have several spare Jade Empire guides, so they will both be in lowball number five whenever I decide to start yet another lowball sale. Maybe you'll have a little spending cash in late August. :D[/QUOTE]

:D Good! Maybe I'll send you an offer before that so I can try and get in on them when I get some extra cash...

Oi there lassie, don't try and fetch all the credit. :bomb:

Doesn't anyone remember my mesmerizing "All is fair in love, war, and lowballs" moment? I think I did John Lyly some justice with that slight rewording, mhm mhm.

[quote name='GioSH']I'll take it as long as the Code hasnt been used. You dont even have to ship it to me all I want is the Export Code.[/QUOTE]

Export code for Lego Rock Band actually comes on a little card inside of the game case, not printed on the instruction manual.

[quote name='Vulgarism']:D Good! Maybe I'll send you an offer before that so I can try and get in on them when I get some extra cash...[/QUOTE]

They'll be sitting here, waitin on you. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Export code for Lego Rock Band actually comes on a little card inside of the game case, not printed on the instruction manual. [/QUOTE]
So you arent selling the little card that has the code?

[quote name='GioSH']So you arent selling the little card that has the code?[/QUOTE]

Nope, sorry, just the manual. Probably a good thing that you didn't bid on it then. :lol:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']snipers are such doucherags.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, I wanted metroid but didn't want/care about the box so I just left it alone.

[quote name='skiizim']If it makes you feel better, I wanted metroid but didn't want/care about the box so I just left it alone.[/QUOTE]

I would assume that he isn't talking about you in particular, but actually talking more about the person who outbid him on his Dark Cloud 2 guide. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I would assume that he isn't talking about you in particular, but actually talking more about the person who outbid him on his Dark Cloud 2 guide. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that guy is a doucherag :)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I would assume that he isn't talking about you in particular, but actually talking more about the person who outbid him on his Dark Cloud 2 guide. :D[/QUOTE]

I know he wasn't talking about me, I was just trying to make him feel better which I doubt.

Also DBM, I just researched this game 27. Conquest of the Crystal Palace

Seems like a pretty good game $2?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shadowedge']Yeah, that guy is a doucherag :)[/QUOTE]

Eat it. And I hope you choke on it fuckface.

picture.php

[quote name='skiizim']I know I he wasn't talking about me, I was just trying to make him feel better which I doubt.

[/QUOTE]

It is the thought that counts. Appreciate it. Now I need one more thing to make my Metroid Collection complete. :D

On a side note getting a 2nd copy of FFIII is a good thing. Now I dont have to unbox my pristine one with my awesome save files :D

[quote name='skiizim']I know I he wasn't talking about me, I was just trying to make him feel better which I doubt.

[/QUOTE]

No problem, I'll add it in with your other stuff once I start updating the OP here in a few minutes.

Bump...

Yay I won bumblebee, actually my 5 year old nephew did;) Hopefully he doesn't destroy this one, I think that he fed the last transformer that I gave him to a lawn mower.

Okay, got totals up in the OP, as well as payment details. Invoices will be going out tomorrow some time and the first shipment of packages will probably go out on Wednesday. Thanks to everybody that participated in my lowball sale, see you at my Fifth lowball!!!

[quote name='Vegan']Ah shit.

I didn't realize that the endtime was EASTERN time. Goodbye, great deal on complete copy of Metroid....[/QUOTE]

Sadly that seems to be a common problem amongst CAG's, maybe in my next lowball I'll post what time it will be in every timezone when the lowball ends.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

Yay I won bumblebee, actually my 5 year old nephew did;) Hopefully he doesn't destroy this one, I think that he fed the last transformer that I gave him to a lawn mower.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, I actually think I have a few other Transformers lying around still in the packages if you'd like more than one. I've also got some Star Wars guys if he'd be interested in those.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Plus Free fucked up Black Mage Pixel Art-I drew a number from random and gave away a free "error" pixel art, congrats!![/QUOTE]

Awesome!

The girlfriend really likes the lone pixel art I won in one of your previous lowballs. We hang it with a push pin under her Miley Cyrus (sp?) poster. I placed a bid for the chocobo because she thought it looked the cutest out of all of the ones you were lowballing. :lol:

So, do I just PayPal you the amount in the OP whenever?

[quote name='elessar123']Paid =P[/QUOTE]

Got the payment, thanks.

[quote name='mis0']Awesome!

The girlfriend really likes the lone pixel art I won in one of your previous lowballs. We hang it with a push pin under her Miley Cyrus (sp?) poster. I placed a bid for the chocobo because she thought it looked the cutest out of all of the ones you were lowballing. :lol:

So, do I just PayPal you the amount in the OP whenever?[/QUOTE]

Yep, just send over the money whenever you get a chance, no hurry obviously. If you'd rather wait until I send invoices thats fine too, but I'm fairly certain that the totals in the OP are accurate.

Oi there Dead, would it be possible to buy 5 more DS cases for the extra dollar only deal?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Eat it. And I hope you choke on it fuckface.[/QUOTE]
Aw, come now Ven. It is important to not sweat the small stuff, right? You won plenty of other goodies to enjoy.

[quote name='skiizim']Also DBM, I just researched this game 27. Conquest of the Crystal Palace

Seems like a pretty good game $2?[/QUOTE]
Well me oh my. I did a quick bit of Google searching as well, and it looks rather entertaining indeed! Said search also lead me to a related article about a hilarious NES game named StarTropics; You have to check that one out sometime! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VintageTurtle']Oi there Dead, would it be possible to buy 5 more DS cases for the extra dollar only deal?

Aw, come now Ven. It is important to not sweat the small stuff, right? You won plenty of other goodies to enjoy.

Well me oh my. I did a quick bit of Google searching as well, and it looks rather entertaining indeed! Said search also lead me to a related article about a hilarious NES game named StarTropics; You have to check that one out sometime! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think I should have enough DS cases left over to get you the extra five, but let me check first before you pay. I decided that my original game boy games should be as beautiful as my GBA games, so I had to use another 14 cases for my Gameboy games.

Star Tropics was actually a really great game, I used to have it about ten years back. I've been looking for it for a while, but it's hard to find locally.

Also, I'll try to start getting invoices out in a couple of hours, kinda swamped at work though, so it might take me a little while.

Alrighty. Just saw the posts above me. (edited)

Also, I think before you edited it, you said something about manuals being freebies? Can I still get in on that? I'm looking for an AC2 manual.

Cheers!

[quote name='Rhett']Alrighty. Just saw the posts above me. (edited)

Also, I think before you edited it, you said something about manuals being freebies? Can I still get in on that? I'm looking for an AC2 manual.

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Manuals had free shipping if won with something else, but you still had to bid on them. I can add it in for an extra buck if you still wanted it though.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I think I should have enough DS cases left over to get you the extra five, but let me check first before you pay. I decided that my original game boy games should be as beautiful as my GBA games, so I had to use another 14 cases for my Gameboy games.[/QUOTE]
They certainly should be, but I do want to question how you went about fitting Game Boy games into the DS cases. That one is throwing me for a loop unless you did some slicing & dicing, and even then I don't know how you would do it.

Anyhow, I did notice that the two lots of 5 DS cases was removed from the original lowball list, so if in the end it comes down to not having them that is fine by me. I just wanted them around as spares for when I build my GBA collection back up, but it isn't like I am going to struggle to find any. As it stands I am going to have 7 extra economy DS cases and one from Nintendo with a big box cutter slice down the back, so it is not that big a deal if you aren't able to muster them together or need to keep them for your own collection. :)

[quote name='VintageTurtle']They certainly should be, but I do want to question how you went about fitting Game Boy games into the DS cases. That one is throwing me for a loop unless you did some slicing & dicing, and even then I don't know how you would do it.

Anyhow, I did notice that the two lots of 5 DS cases was removed from the original lowball list, so if in the end it comes down to not having them that is fine by me. I just wanted them around as spares for when I build my GBA collection back up, but it isn't like I am going to struggle to find any. As it stands I am going to have 7 extra economy DS cases and one from Nintendo with a big box cutter slice down the back, so it is not that big a deal if you aren't able to muster them together or need to keep them for your own collection. :)[/QUOTE]

Well, for my crappier GB games, I just stuffed em in there and shut the case. It bulges a little bit in the middle but it's not too noticeable. But for my Cart only copies of Dragon Warrior Monsters 1 & 2, I sliced the DS cart holder out with one of my sharper knives and the game fit in perfectly. The case is permanently fucked though.
Also, I've got Four DS cases left if you wanted me to add them in for an extra buck.

[quote name='dorino']I splurged and bought FFIII for 21 dollars shipped from Amazon :p

This auction was fun, though. Thanks deadbodyman11![/QUOTE]

Glad to see you found it, hope you enjoy it. :D

Payment sent. I was completely oblivious that your PayPal was obscured by the Spoiler button. :(

And I'm not interested in the manual then, I must have misread it. Sorry =/

Oh noes. Wait for me! I'm gonna pay now.

Comment of the day: Fireworks are overrated.

Edit:
3 minutes later.. PAID!

[quote name='mis0']Oh noes. Wait for me! I'm gonna pay now.

Comment of the day: Fireworks are overrated.

Edit:
3 minutes later.. PAID![/QUOTE]

Fireworks are better with nudity.

Oh, and payment received, thanks.

[quote name='shadowkast']inbox cleared...sorry bro[/QUOTE]

Well, the message that I was going to send you would have just said to check to OP for totals and give me my monies, but I'm assuming you already read the OP, so the message is now unnecessary.....

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Fireworks are better with nudity.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Shadowedge']Hope you can get my package out tomorrow :)
[/QUOTE]

What a terrible case of unfortunate timing. #-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back