Remarkable cooperative gaming experiences?

I'm interested in Playstation 3 and 4 games that feature collusive play in some fashion, whether that means completely cooperative campaigns like Diablo 3 or merely multiplayer modes such as Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. I'd like the primary purpose of this topic to be an objective collection of all cooperative titles. I will admit upfront that I am horrendously unfamiliar with Playstation products, and as such the only games I'm aware of are the two mentioned previously and the recent Tales games, all of which are on the PS3. Please help me compile further titles.

To recap, my meager offerings to my own topic are:

Diablo 3

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Tales of Xillia

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

I do plan to research more privately so I can provide competent contributions.

Subsequently, it is perfectly fine to recommend games with offline co-op components for me specifically to play. I am interested in non-shooter games for two or more people. Feel free to submit suggestions through the private message system to avoid ulterior discussion. Thank you for reading this :)

On the ps4, most of the co-op games I've played have been either Lego Marvel or the games given away on ps+. These ps4 ps+ freebies include co-op gameplay (please correct me if I get any of these wrong.):
Mercenary Kings has 4player co-op online & off.
Resogun has 2 player online & I think they're patching in offline soon.
Pixeljunk Shooter: Ultimate has 2 player couch co-op.
Trine 2 is 3 player online & off.
Dead Nation has 2 player co-op online and offline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ibb and Obb

Sacred 3

All the Dynasty Warrior games (more on the mindless side)

Puppeteer

Rayman Origins and Legends

Portal 2

All the PixelJunk Monsters games

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

And a great site, if what you want is a comprehensive list: http://co-optimus.com

bread's done
Back