Remember for those who ordered pokemon white/black off best buy 5 buck coupon

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
expires TONIGHT

best buy sent the people who preorder the game a 5 buck e coupon since they were offering a 5 buck gift card when it came out..... best buy sent people an E coupon that expires tonight

The in-store gift-card deal was only valid for a week, so people like myself who ordered online got a gift-coupon that lasted much longer than the normal promotion.

Thanks OP for the reminder, I almost let free money expire. I just picked up a PSN card so I can have more games because...that's totally what my massive backlog needs right now. ;D

[quote name='ArQuesta']The in-store gift-card deal was only valid for a week, so people like myself who ordered online got a gift-coupon that lasted much longer than the normal promotion.

Thanks OP for the reminder, I almost let free money expire. I just picked up a PSN card so I can have more games because...that's totally what my massive backlog needs right now. ;D[/QUOTE]

i almost lost more then that... my games were not ready to pick up and our store does

if your item is not there within so many mins you get a 20 buck E coupon.....

so i almost lost 25 bucks..

picked up

yu gi oh 2011 for the ds for 8 shipped... never thought about grabbing another Wii pt card

bread's done
Back