Remember Me (PC) $9.99 @ OnePlay.com. DEAD

MrshllJcb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
Havent ever used this site to purchase games before, but it was actually one of the rewards offers from my bank (15% cash back).  Looks like its based in Europe, so not sure how i feel about it unless it accepts Paypal.  Anyone have experience ordering from here before?  

Link

Edit.  i just saw they accept Paypal, so i'll be ordering in a few.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt read everything in that link, but I got my steam code. Initially it said my payment account needed to be verified or the process could be delayed. I then went ahead and verified which consisted of them charging my paypal 5 cents (could be any few cent amount) and then I had to type in how much the charge was for (kinda like when you log onto a new computer with Steam). I can see how this would be a turn off to a lot of people, but I've been wanting to play this, so it was definitely worth the extra 2 minutes for me to get the game for $9.99

After verifying my payment through Paypal, like 17 cents or something, I got my key immediately. Don't know what happened to the other dude on the Steam forums, but that was a completely painless experience for me.

I want to order this but they seem to be based in Denmark. So I just want to be careful as I have never heard of or dealt with them before but can anyone confirm what the keys they are giving out activate as? Like what the subscription ID is or what the name of the sub is that it activates as under your account details? I would like to make sure that they are a region free key or allow activation in the USA before I jump on this one.

Did an order via paypal, verified my paypal, got my code, registered code.  Wasn't too hard.

Thanks for pointing out the deal! I've been waiting and waiting for the price to drop lower, but I saw this deal and remembered that Capcom is one of the slower publishers when it comes to pricedrops and deals. Thanks OP.

Now I hope it doesn't go cheaper during the winter sale on steam. >.<

I want to order this but they seem to be based in Denmark. So I just want to be careful as I have never heard of or dealt with them before but can anyone confirm what the keys they are giving out activate as? Like what the subscription ID is or what the name of the sub is that it activates as under your account details? I would like to make sure that they are a region free key or allow activation in the USA before I jump on this one.
The key I received activated as WW "world wide" so it's all good.

Glad you guys were able to get in on the deal.  I played for about an hour last night and think its pretty cool so far.  

bread's done
Back