Remember those 120GB Xbox 360 HDs priced like 20GB ones at Wal-Mart? STILL ALIVE

turls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
YMMV of course ;). I wonder if the 20gb are hot again and being stocked more because of the arcade model? I found the sticker for the 20gb (I think $88), found one lonely 120gb in the front, asked the person unlocking the cabinet if it was $8x, they said yes, rang it up, I said "what?", she got a manager to override to $99. Didn't have to argue, just kind of played dumb.

I feel a little dirty but I paid about what its worth.

I've been here too long.. and I've been kind of embarassed to ask but haha what the f*ck is YMMV? I used to know, then one day I got hit with an invisible bat and then I have nothing in my head about it..

btw nice job... walmart leads #1 in hiring mentally ill employees..

[quote name='JustBlaze']I've been here too long.. and I've been kind of embarassed to ask but haha what the f*ck is YMMV? I used to know, then one day I got hit with an invisible bat and then I have nothing in my head about it..

btw nice job... walmart leads #1 in hiring mentally ill employees..[/QUOTE]

Internet shorthand used to represent 'your mileage may vary' meaning 'how far you will be able to go depends on (usually external) factors relating to yourself', such as locality. Often used in deal forums to indicate that the OP (original poster) was able to complete the deal but it is unlikely or uncertain that others will be able to do the same.

[quote name='turgore2008']this is a good deal because you might need 120 GB harddrives if you wanna download original xbox games[/QUOTE]
You'd especially need to save money on the HDD if you're going to pay ripoff prices for Xbox Originals.

[quote name='oofrost']Pretty good deal if you get it to work, but that is way too YMMV.[/quote]

That's why I posted here instead of the main forum. Nothing is "way too" YMMV. I explained why I thought it might be happening again, which makes sense the way they are pushing the arcade 360.

As far as needing the space or not, I'm tired of fighting with stuff and I don't even download pay content that isn't game related. Just some of the large add-ons are going to only get bigger.

bread's done
Back