Remember when I said we were going to do a year end wrap up show this week?

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
That was before I found out that daycare is closed the entire week.

New Years is much bigger deal here than in the States and I didn't realize it was going to be just me and Tai for most of the week. Sorry about that...see you next year.

[quote name='CheapyD']That was before I found out that daycare is closed the entire week.

New Years is much bigger deal here than in the States and I didn't realize it was going to be just me and Tai for most of the week. Sorry about that...see you next year.[/quote]

No problem, parenting comes before CAG. You could always do a wrap up show the first week of 2009. :)

~HotShotX

[quote name='Wombat']As of right now, Ship and I plan on recoding tomorrow night.[/quote]
YES!!! and Wombat saves the week!

[quote name='Wombat']As of right now, Ship and I plan on recoding tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

Woah, Wombat appears from the sidelines, just when everyone was about to turn this thread into a war! The CAG Forecast lives on?

[quote name='Wombat']As of right now, Ship and I plan on recoding tomorrow night.[/quote]

WOMBAT SAVES CHRISTMAS!

~HotShotX

[quote name='CheapyD']New Years is much bigger deal here than in the States and I didn't realize it was going to be just me and Tai for most of the week. Sorry about that...see you next year.[/quote]

I guess I have no right to bitch and moan like a five year old...but that won't stop me.

[childish tantrum] Boo freakin' hoo. For fucking sake Wombat, why does this guy still work here? Just fire his ass already! Wah wah wah wah! [/childish tantrum]

Seriously though Cheapy, have a Happy New Year and enjoy your time with Tai.

I just wonder if this show will be as awkward as the last one...

If the daycare is closed, shouldn't Mrs Cheapy's office be closed as well? Oh well, enjoy the time with Tai. Thanks Wombat for saving Kwanzaa!

That is certainly understandable, Cheapy. Have a happy new year.

And thanks go to Wombat and Shipwreck for actually putting something out for us fans.

thats cool then, wombat and ship thank you, will do just fine for me aswell.
Have a happy new years Cheapy

I've got a feevah.....and the only prascripshun....is more Wombat!!! And Shipwreck for the intelligence. Oh snap!

Hey Bat -- if you behave yourself, maybe we can get Mrs. Ship in the show as well. Hope she's feeling better.

Sweet! Loved CAGPlay:ForeCast 01, looking forward for Part 2!

bread's done
Back