REMINDER: 30% off everything used at Hastings

SoonerMatt

CAGiversary!
This is just a reminder, but TONIGHT Hastings will be doing a Fable II launch party. From 10pm to midnight/close, all used games, books, CDs, and DVDs will be 30% off.

Also, Hasting's current deal is a B2G1 for video games.

Another launch party will go on for Fallout 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our hastings has 9 new and 2 used Wiis in stock.

Also, the B2G1 for used video games is going on for the rest of the month, maybe into next month.

So you dont know or it does or what? It seems like it should stack because the 30% should come off automatically and the clerks always key in the b2g1 promos...but I dont work there so...also is bluray included?

Sorry, just got back from work.

The answer to both your questions is "no," which sucks. I guess that would save too much.

is "Hastings Books Music & Video" what I should be looking for? (Gohastings.com seems to be down for maintenance) Didn't even know these guys existed, but I might have to check this out.

[quote name='muumuu']is "Hastings Books Music & Video" what I should be looking for? (Gohastings.com seems to be down for maintenance) Didn't even know these guys existed, but I might have to check this out.[/quote]

Yeah, gohastings.com is the right site, but it has been down since this morning if not longer.

[quote name='guessed']Yeah, gohastings.com is the right site, but it has been down since this morning if not longer.[/quote]
The site's down while they set up an online ordering system. It's been down for a few weeks now, but should be up before mid-November. They're being liberal with their estimates.

[quote name='SoonerMatt']The site's down while they set up an online ordering system. It's been down for a few weeks now, but should be up before mid-November. They're being liberal with their estimates.[/quote]

Wow, just wow. They had a pretty basic site to begin with, so how do they come to the conclusion that they need to bring down they old site while they develop the new one? Not even having the locate store functionality, that's just genius. Yet, somehow, it being Hastings, I'm not all that surprised.

"We need a new image on our homepage. Take down the site. Oh, and start taking bids from some graphic design firms." :bomb: (yeah, I know an online ordering system is more involved than an image, but you get the idea).

Just out of curiousity, where did you get the info? With a little more detail, this seems like a good candidate for thedailywtf.com.

[quote name='guessed']Wow, just wow. They had a pretty basic site to begin with, so how do they come to the conclusion that they need to bring down they old site while they develop the new one? Not even having the locate store functionality, that's just genius. Yet, somehow, it being Hastings, I'm not all that surprised.

"We need a new image on our homepage. Take down the site. Oh, and start taking bids from some graphic design firms." :bomb: (yeah, I know an online ordering system is more involved than an image, but you get the idea).

Just out of curiousity, where did you get the info? With a little more detail, this seems like a good candidate for thedailywtf.com.[/quote]
I work at Hastings.

bread's done
Back