[REMINDER] Rambo: Uncut (2008) & 10,000 B.C. Steelbook [Blu-Ray] Pre-Order Program

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Starting today, I'll arrange Pre-Order List for Rambo (2008) Steelbook [Blu-Ray]. Saved yourself shipping. Each of you are responsible for shipping cost. Pre-Order end of the week of June 16-20, 2008.

RAMBO: UNCUT (2008) Steelbook [Blu-Ray] German Import Region-Free

51PNsh9Q8WL._SS400_.jpg

Price for US: $40.42
Standard Shipping: $21.71 (8-12 Days) (I'll pay for the shipping all in once)
CAG Shipping: TBA (You pay for the shipping)
Release Date: June 27, 2008
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...p=174429391&pf_rd_i=284266&tag=bluraycom04-21

1. Me - Pending
2. David Mamet (BR) - Pending
3. Morphine (BR) - Pending
4. Kocheese99 (HDD) - Paid
5. Maklershed (CAG) - Pending

Credit Goes to Thaek from HiDefDigest!

Just be aware of the extras on the Disc:

Extras on US Disc:

- Audio Commentary With Sylvester Stallone Featuring
A Blu-ray Exclusive Expanded Option That Takes You Beyond The Film With Extended And Bonus View Picture In Picture Exploration Into The Film's Casting, Locations And Other Filmmaking Secrets.

Six Featurettes:
- It's A Long Road: Resurrection Of An Icon
- A Score To Settle: The Music Of Rambo
- The Art Of War: Completing Rambo
- The Weaponry Of Rambo
- A Hero's Welcome: Release And Reaction
- Legacy Of Despair: The Struggle In Burma

- Deleted Scenes
- Rambo Series Trailer Gallery
- MoLog

"Extras" on German Edition:

- TV Special
- US-Trailer

10,000 BC (exclusive to Amazon in high Steelbook) [Blu-ray] (Germany Import)

51%2BoQzkM%2BKL._SS400_.jpg

Euro Price: €33.99 ($52.94)
Our Price: €28.56 ($44.49)
Shipping: €14.00 ($21.81)
-------------------------------
Total: €42.56 ($66.29)

Release Date: July 7, 2008.

http://www.amazon.de/10-000-exklusiv...2725254&sr=8-3

Google Translate
http://www.google.com/translate?u=h...&sr=8-3&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=de&sl=es&tl=en&tl=en

I accept other request for I Am Legend, Pan's Labyrinth & Sweeney Todd as well.

1. Arkadin - Pan's Labyrinth (HDD) - Pending
2. Me - 10,000 B.C. - Pending
3. Morphine - 10,000 B.C. (BR) - Pending
4. David Mamet - 10,000 B.C. (BR) - Pending
5. Kocheese99 - 10,000 B.C. (HDD) - Paid

Please note: Pan's Labyrinth doesn't have English Audiotrack & Subtitle.

What's the runtime? I don't think any of the violence got cut from the US version. So this $20 extra for a tin?

[quote name='Deadpool']I'm confused. What are you exactly doing here?[/quote]

From the looks of it, he's trying to save everyone some money on shipping costs. There will be a one time shipping cost of $20 for each order, or he incurs the $20 shipping for all copies and then ships the remaining copies to you at a more reasonable cost bringing your total for the movie from $40+20 shipping to $40+? shipping to you most likely in the $5 range saving around $15.

I also heard that the US version did not need to be edited for the R rating, is this true? or is there really a longer running time on this version?

*It appears to me that Germany, like Singapore, got a cut/edited version of the film in theatres. So based on this it seems to me that this uncut German version is the same as the theatrical US version. I was unable to find the running time of this BRD, but if someone can find it please post it up here.

Please send me Amazon Giftcard by Monday, June 16th.

Rambo - $40.42
10,000 B.C. - $44.49
Pan's Labyrinth - $39.08
I Am Legend - $43.72

Each of you are responsible to pay $2.39 shipping per item.
Additional item is $2.39.

Item+Package weigh is 6 oz.

Then add your prefer shipping below.

First Class: $1.86 (3-5 Days)
Priority Mail: $4.98 (2-3 Days)
[Delivery Confirmation Included]

I'm about to pre-order really soon! If your interested please PM me asap.

To Maklershed & shadowrage, I need you to PM me with total. (You do the math)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Sweeney Todd is currently sold out. :([/QUOTE]

I'm surprised it's so popular on BD. Thanks for the effort though.

Is the I Am Legend steelbook available? Is it region free? If yes to both, count me in.

EDIT: NVM...I looked it up...its not the one I was hoping for:
picture2tu8.png

I want to get this one...if I can find it at a reasonable price.

You don't have to pay $20 shipping. If we order 10 movies, shipping is $20 flat. 30 movies (max) is still $20 shipping. Make sense? You guys pay one-time for $4.25 - $7.88 shipping, instead of $20 individual shipping. I'm doing that as a GROUP that help us SAVE shipping. Got that? ;)

[quote name='jacknicklson']Nice gesture!

Why the hell don't they bring these steelbooks stateside?!?!?![/quote]

I'd say it's because the steelbook style case does not appeal to everyone (for the record I dig them) and that the market in America just isn't large enough yet to warrant the release of a Blu-Ray in a standard case and another version in a steelbook case.

That's my best guess anyway.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']You don't have to pay $20 shipping. If we order 10 movies, shipping is $20 flat. 30 movies (max) is still $20 shipping. Make sense? You guys pay one-time for $4.25 - $7.88 shipping, instead of $20 individual shipping. I'm doing that as a GROUP that help us SAVE shipping. Got that? ;)[/quote]

Ok, that's what I thought initially, it just sounded too good to be true :p

No word on if 10,000 BC will be region free yet and/or what the steelbook features will be (that regular won't offer)?

[quote name='jacknicklson']Why the hell don't they bring these steelbooks stateside?!?!?![/quote]

There is an obvious answer to this which I'm sure you already know without a reply like mine but I'll give one anyway. Just look at the economy here in the states; foreclosure rates, cost of living/food prices and gas/oil prices which are going to continue rising. I like the look of Steelbooks and have a few but people in general are having enough trouble just getting by right now and the least of their concerns is getting a movie they like with a cool looking tin.

[quote name='anomynous']So it turns out Rambo is region locked[/quote]
Right, this is Region B. I just want the Steelbook cases and do a disc swap.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Right, this is Region B. I just want the Steelbook cases and do a disc swap.[/QUOTE]
You should probably let everyone who did the group buy know. That way there won't be any bad blood, so to speak.

The French Sweeney steel is also region locked.

bread's done
Back