Remove trophies/achievements?

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I had a friend over the other day who played on my account rather than the one he made, and earned a trophy. Tried deleting the save files and such for the game, since it was only at the beginning, but that had no effect. Any one know a way I can reset it? Also while I'm semi on the topic, can achievements be reset on the 360?

[quote name='basilofbkrst']I had a friend over the other day who played on my account rather than the one he made, and earned a trophy. Tried deleting the save files and such for the game, since it was only at the beginning, but that had no effect. Any one know a way I can reset it? Also while I'm semi on the topic, can achievements be reset on the 360?[/quote]

achievements/trophies are tied to the profile via xbox live/psn .. you can't reset them

[quote name='basilofbkrst']I had a friend over the other day who played on my account rather than the one he made, and earned a trophy. Tried deleting the save files and such for the game, since it was only at the beginning, but that had no effect. Any one know a way I can reset it? Also while I'm semi on the topic, can achievements be reset on the 360?[/QUOTE]

Nothing you can do here. Next time, just give your buddy his own profile on your system (or have a generic one for friends) so that they won't earn anything on yours.

You can delete games off your 360 profile with a little trick.

Normally you can only delete games with 0 GP, but there's a menu glitch so you can remove any game. I could look up the info but I'm sure it's just a search away.

Found it, and people have confirmed it works.
I'm sure MS will fix it eventually.

---

1. Load up the game you want deleted
2. Exit game once it has loaded up (make sure it shows as your most recent game).
3. Load up any game that you have 0g for.
4. Exit that game (once again make sure that game now shows as your most recent game). On your recent games it should now read 0g Game first and the game you want deleted should be beneath that.
5. Now, go to delete the 0g game history. If you notice that as you press "Yes" at the bottom of the screen it still says "Delete Game History". As you press "Yes", quickly press DOWN, X, UP, X. If done correctly, you should have on your screen something like "Are you sure you want to delete your games history?". Select "Yes".
6. All achievement for the game you want deleted should now be removed from your gamerscore.

Obviously care should be taken not to remove any game you don't want to remove gamerscore for.

bread's done
Back