Ren and Stimpy Seasons 1+2 cheap?

Rocko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
Namely, less than thirty? I've been wanting to pick this up for a while, and was about to today at walmart for thirty dollars, but I decided against it. Is there anywhere I can find this for less than thirty dollars, B&M or online?

CDTradepost.com Season 1&2 used (always in great condition) for $15.99 + $3 shipping.

I happened to see it on their shelf the other day at the Council Bluffs, IA location. They haave 1&2 and 3&1/2 for $15.99 each. They would even combine shipping if you wanted both. They looked like both sets were in excellent condition, and that's the cheapest shipped price around.

I bought Seasons 1 & 2 on UMD for $13 from walmart.com, though I'm expecting the "First Ten Episodes" to actually show up. The description was of the larger set, but the picture was for the smaller one. I'll just return it, if so. I bought the DVD set at FYE for $25 (I think) when it came out.

[quote name='Kerig']CDTradepost.com Season 1&2 used (always in great condition) for $15.99 + $3 shipping.

I happened to see it on their shelf the other day at the Council Bluffs, IA location. They haave 1&2 and 3&1/2 for $15.99 each. They would even combine shipping if you wanted both. They looked like both sets were in excellent condition, and that's the cheapest shipped price around.[/QUOTE]

Reliable site? Aparantly one of the Wichita, KS stores has both Seasons 1+2 and Season 3 and half of Four, and I could get them for 30 plus shipping (and tax?). That's a great deal if these guys are reliable.

A different location also has Season 5 and the rest of Four, so if I wanted the third set I could get that too.

bread's done
Back