Rental Car Deals? Or Discount Codes?

*Deathblade2

CAGiversary!
Greetings, I am trying to find a rental car for under $200 w taxes for a weekly rental. This didnt seem that impossible a couple of years ago, but now $170 + taxes=$210+ seems the going rate.​

Even with the codes I have found I have found no joy, they just give lousy 5-10% discounts. Anyone out there know any good working codes? The rental company doesnt really matter.​

Last edited by a moderator:
If you belong to BJ's Wholesale clubs they usually have coupons at the exits for rental car discounts. I use them all the time and typically get 20%-30% off plus maybe an upgrade to something bigger for free. Last time I rented though was last summer in Port Charlotte Florida and got a midsize for $159 + tax. I'm not sure what rentals are going for now though.

[quote name='Matsumoto11756']If you belong to BJ's Wholesale clubs they usually have coupons at the exits for rental car discounts. I use them all the time and typically get 20%-30% off plus maybe an upgrade to something bigger for free. Last time I rented though was last summer in Port Charlotte Florida and got a midsize for $159 + tax. I'm not sure what rentals are going for now though.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the advice man, I am a BJs member, I tried their code, and it only takes around 10% off too. It seems they set all these codes to only take a sucky 10% off, despite many of them taking off 20-40% at one time or another.

bread's done
Back