Replacement game art

Yeah, I take Paypal. I also take trades, but I don't see your list anywhere.
Packaged for shipment, the guide weighs about 1.6lb, and the case weighs about 4oz.

The cheapest way to ship would be media mail for the guide, and 1st-class for the case, shipped separately. That comes to $3.44+$2.40 or $5.84 total paypal for both. (Or equivalent in trades.)

Firewarrior for Jedi knight osg and Amerzone inserts w/ disk 1 sounds good to me. The specs to run it are Pentium 3 PC with Win 98/2000/XP. I had a an old creative sound card it had problems with but now I have a newer PC and it ran fine with onboard sound.

[quote name='dabamus']is that descent guide for the original Interplay PC game?

If so, please CML![/QUOTE]

Yeah. Most of the book looks good, but the cover is a bit worn, and there's (pencil) writing on the first page. I didn't see anything on your list, but I should be able to ship for a bit above $3.

Ok, that would work.

I will hopefully have some money in paypal(if that's alright) tomorrow, so could you put it on hold for me and I'll get the money over as soon as I get it?

[quote name='dabamus']Ok, that would work.

I will hopefully have some money in paypal(if that's alright) tomorrow, so could you put it on hold for me and I'll get the money over as soon as I get it?[/QUOTE]

On hold. It turns out the guide weighs a little more than a pound, so total shipped cost would be $3.44 (Media mail.)

That's perfectly fine. :)

That was one of my first PC games, and I still have a copy of the game itself. :)

[quote name='clarke32']I'm sorry if this was already answered, but are the PS3 cases the clear white cases or just a generic DVD/Bluray case?[/QUOTE]

Generic DVD-style. I'm just using them to avoid damage in shipment.

Hey, I have money in paypal now.

If you can PM me your paypal address, I can send over some money for the Descent guide. :)

Thanks!

Free bump...
You wouldn't be able to get the artwork and manual for Syberia DS would you?

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

[quote name='OldSchool77']Free bump...
You wouldn't be able to get the artwork and manual for Syberia DS would you?

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year![/QUOTE]
Nope, just the items listed.

bread's done
Back