Replacement HD-DVD Cases. Deals/Cheap

NJMane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
118 (100%)
I took advantage of the Hollywood Video deal for HD-DVD's but they do not give you the actual HD DVD cases. Does anyone have a place to these at a reasonable price. I found a few places but after you add in shipping its is rather expensive.

(Site I found that is the best is DVDInternational.com but shipping is 1/3 of the entire price. They have a promo code option but I cant find any. So if someone has a free shipping code that would be fantastic)

I need 8 so far but I am checking frequently cause I noticed on the counter they had 4 copies of American Gangster but they were not selling them yet so I may need 2 more.

Just got the Square Deal HD-DVD cases today. Although not 100% like the retail hd-dvd cases, they are pretty darn close and do the job just fine. =D

I too got my cases from square deal today. I was a little thrown off with them not being curved, but hey it is so close to the retail version.

Cool, thanks for your replies. I just didn't want them to stick out like a sore thumb when sitting on the shelves. At that price though, I'm in for 25. CAG rules!

I need 3 more cases. Single disc's does anyone have extras that they could sell me at a reasonable price. I will gladly pay cost plus shipping. Thanks.

so just got mine the other day and they are pretty good replacements. helps bring the collection back into balance. they are pretty solid and the correct shade of red. and crazy fast shipping for me

I am thinking about making an order for some cases but the best price is if I ordered 10. Is there anyone that is interested in taking some of them. I only need 3 so I would have 7 up for grabs if you are interested.

Please PM me a price you are willing to pay including shipping and the number you need.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Damn, no 5-disc (or even 4-disc) out there?

I may have to scan my BR insert, stretch it, and use 3-5 cases then. :([/QUOTE]

For my HD DVD 5 disc version, I just trimmed the sides (you'd never notice) and slipped it into the first case and the other two cases I'll just keep with the first.

[quote name='djbooba']Try Meritline.com.
how many do you need?[/quote]

I need at least 10.

I purchased a large, large order for the heck of it....as I want uniformity in my entire collection, so I should have plenty of extras when they arrive. I'll update ya'll accordingly...and post pics of the actual "type" that I receive.

[quote name='lurknomore']I purchased a large, large order for the heck of it....as I want uniformity in my entire collection, so I should have plenty of extras when they arrive. I'll update ya'll accordingly...and post pics of the actual "type" that I receive.[/quote]

Did you get your order yet?

[quote name='Amc5kidz']I have some extras - PM me if you need some and what you think is fair.[/quote]

BD or HD?

I got my order of HD-DVD replacement cases in...finally. I'll be sure to post what they look like. I have plenty so I can take all comers.

2405498437_953b3a74ea_m.jpg

2405498579_d26a6d3654_m.jpg

2405498715_eb1a9e8cb4_m.jpg

The latter two pics are comparing my replacement cases with a Universal one. The replacements are rounded, but a bit squarer as they aren't entirely rounded. The HD-DVD is identical, but the color seems to be a tad darker. Please feel free to PM me or ask any further questions.

Was anyone else hunting through their collection of DVDs for a flap that would work?

I found that most of my movies' flaps were too big.

Finally, I found that Requiem/Pi's flap worked.

bread's done
Back