Replacement power cord for PS3 Slim?

Isn't it just a generic one, the power brick is built-in for the slim PS3? If you want a local store, gamestop might work.

I think the cable you're looking for is a Nyko power cord for $4.99 on Gamestop's website, so you can check in-store. I could be wrong if it doesn't work with a PS3, there is another Nyko one for $9.99 one that says for PS3.

I'm sure there are cheaper places online and maybe in-store like Radioshack or Walmart for this particular cable.

I grabbed a Nyko one from a local Gamestop for $5.

I tried to contact Sony but their email and Twitter response times are pretty poor.

Why would you use twitter? lol. If you actually wanted support you'd have to call them. It's not like they're going to tell you to provide your address through a tweet....

[quote name='ssjmichael']Why would you use twitter? lol. If you actually wanted support you'd have to call them. It's not like they're going to tell you to provide your address through a tweet....[/QUOTE]

Xbox support on Twitter is fantastic. I get responses in less than 5 minutes usually.

[quote name='ZForce915']Xbox support on Twitter is fantastic. I get responses in less than 5 minutes usually.[/QUOTE]

Did they tell you that your system died and to send it in for a replacement? They have to be quick on that. But then again, copying and pasting the same thing over and over doesn't take much effort does it?

Twitter. What a lark.

[quote name='Paco']Did they tell you that your system died and to send it in for a replacement? They have to be quick on that. But then again, copying and pasting the same thing over and over doesn't take much effort does it?

Twitter. What a lark.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

bread's done
Back