Republican Fundraising Document Leaked

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Was there anything wrong except for 2 out of 72 slides?[/QUOTE]
Dunno. None of the news stories have the full deck. Politico has the first seven-ish slides, I think.

[quote name='Quillion']Dunno. None of the news stories have the full deck. Politico has the first seven-ish slides, I think.[/QUOTE]

Great Scot! A slideshow with more than 72 slides? That's monstrous!

Michael Steele RNC chairman LOVED talking about this, here's what he said about it to FNC's 'fair and balanced' (see the daily show 3/3/2010) Megyn Kelly:

“Can we not raise this to the level of the health care debate? Please? This is an internal matter,”

[customspoiler=Click for scary!]
[leftimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/TheUncleBob/skeletor3.jpg[/leftimg][rightimg]http://decidedlyright.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/pelosi.jpg[/rightimg]
[/customspoiler]
[quote name='RAMSTORIA']not surprising.

but lolz at the cruella deville/nancy pelosi slide[/QUOTE]

Curella?

I would have chosen Skeletor...

[quote name='UncleBob'][customspoiler=Click for scary!]
[leftimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/TheUncleBob/skeletor3.jpg[/leftimg][rightimg]http://decidedlyright.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/pelosi.jpg[/rightimg]
[/customspoiler]

Curella?

I would have chosen Skeletor...[/QUOTE]

No no no, this guy is already Skeletor:

images

They were also going after the donors, saying the way to get money from small donors was to use scare tatics, it also showed what they do to get rich people to give money

" document reveals extensive, confidential details of the strategy for luring wealthy checkwriters, which range from luxury retreats in California wine country to tickets to a professional fight in Las Vegas.
\

Anyone ever wonder where the Republicans would be without scare tactics? What positive values can they espouse nowadays other than 'we're against ______ because it'll fuck everything up'

As opposed to "We're for ___ because it'll screw everything up!"?

On another note, it'd be interesting to see the Democrat's version of this.

That's some answer UncleBob.

Or to put it your way, 'oh so if the other guy does it its ok if we do it too??!!'

No. I think he's saying the Dems have something like this but they're much better at shredding documents and/or killing witnesses.

[quote name='depascal22']No. I think he's saying the Dems have something like this but they're much better at shredding documents and/or killing witnesses.[/QUOTE]

Back when the Republicans "took control" of Congress in the mid 90s, there were claims Republicans were going to starve children.

[quote name='IRHari']That's some answer UncleBob.

Or to put it your way, 'oh so if the other guy does it its ok if we do it too??!!'[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the Republican/Democratic dichotomy.

[quote name='IRHari']That's some answer UncleBob.

Or to put it your way, 'oh so if the other guy does it its ok if we do it too??!!'[/QUOTE]

Nonono... There's some pretty disturbing stuff in here - which makes me confident in my choice not to support most Republican candidates.

I'm merely saying I'd be interested in seeing the Democrat version of the Guide to Political Fund raising...

But again you're not addressing my point. In the last 10 years what has the Republican platform been other than scaring the shit of Americans. They made people think gay marriage = people parading down the street in assless chaps.

[quote name='IRHari']But again you're not addressing my point. In the last 10 years what has the Republican platform been other than scaring the shit of Americans. They made people think gay marriage = people parading down the street in assless chaps.[/QUOTE]

Wait, it's not? Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!

[quote name='IRHari']But again you're not addressing my point. In the last 10 years what has the Republican platform been other than scaring the shit of Americans. They made people think gay marriage = people parading down the street in assless chaps.[/QUOTE]

And that's not okay. One of the many problems I have with some of the major (R) candidates.

But that doesn't change the fact that I'd still be interested in seeing the (D) version of fund raising plans.

[quote name='UncleBob']And that's not okay. One of the many problems I have with some of the major (R) candidates.

But that doesn't change the fact that I'd still be interested in seeing the (D) version of fund raising plans.[/QUOTE]

I'd use the truth. That's pretty scary.

Correction: All chaps are assless. You can't get chaps with asses on them. Those would just be... well, leather pants.

And now we get to wonder how Crotch knows so much about leather...pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back