REQ: Atlus Amazon coupon code

OnyxPrimal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hello. Just wondering if any has a unused Atlus Amazon $5 coupon code. Was looking to order Persona 3: FES and would like to save a few buck if someone is not going to use it. Thanks.

You realize the coupon code was $5 to Amazon, and not restricted to Atlus games, right? You are allowed to request whatever you want, I guess, but don't get your hopes up.

I'd suggest messing around with your pageviews and trying to get FES in your gold box. It's only like $1.50 off, but every little bit counts.

[quote name='SDC']You realize the coupon code was $5 to Amazon, and not restricted to Atlus games, right? You are allowed to request whatever you want, I guess, but don't get your hopes up.

I'd suggest messing around with your pageviews and trying to get FES in your gold box. It's only like $1.50 off, but every little bit counts.[/QUOTE]

I think they are talking about the mass email Atlus sent out a few weeks back.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about as well.

[quote name='DirtRoadSport']I think they are talking about the mass email Atlus sent out a few weeks back.[/QUOTE]

Heh, good luck with that. Mine's going towards a Trauma Center 2 pre-order, but I'm sure someone will magically hand you one out of the kindness of their heart.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Yeah, if anyone has any other $5 gift cards they are not going to use I'll take them off your hands![/quote]
Let's make it a bit clearer. If anyone has any $5 notes they are not going to use, I'll take them of your hands :lol:

bread's done
Back