Req: Lowest price possible for 2 Michael Buble Cd's

Good choices. The first one is probably my favorite CD. I have two of the SEs in fact, I love it so much. Can't seem to find the SEs for any lower than the MSRP though.

As for the second one, are you specifically after the Live versions of those songs? Most, if not all of those songs, can be found on his self-titled CD, which I'm sure you can find for $10 somewhere. It's the studio recording, but it's damn good as well. That particular CD is more big-band music oriented and a real throwback to the Frank Sinatra types more than his newer one.

Both really, really good though. Let me know if you find the second one somewhere though. Haven't listened to his live stuff yet.

yeah I just watched the PBS show last night and I want the Live duet performance he does with Laura Pauzini(sp) as well as the DVD companion it has. But I would probably like the studio recorded ones as well.

[quote name='Santurio']yeah I just watched the PBS show last night and I want the Live duet performance he does with Laura Pauzini(sp) as well as the DVD companion it has. But I would probably like the studio recorded ones as well.[/QUOTE]
I wonder if that's the same girl in the same song as the studio-recorded version. She's not credited in it where as the duet he has in It's Time of Quando, Quando with Nelly Furtado is. Hopefully you can find the latter one on sale somewhere. I'll probably buy it myself.

bought the "Caught in the Act" Cd/DVD yesterday at Best Buy and I really like it. I recommend it highly. He sounds great live and the audience draws you in to feel like an actual performance not just a recording track. The CD has 8 tracks and his live performance of Home sounds awesome.

The main attraction of this set is the DVD, which has 15 performances from the PBS special and it is supposed to have 3 unaired tracks but I haven't watched them yet. It looks great in widescreen and with surround you really get a special disc to relax to.

I don't think Laura is the same artist on the original version since he mentioned this being the first time he has sang with her but I don't know for sure. I just ordered the Special Edition of "It's Time" from BB and I hope to get it soon. If you have any other recommendations please fell free to let me know.

[quote name='Santurio']bought the "Caught in the Act" Cd/DVD yesterday and I really like it. He sounds great live and the audience draws you in to feel like an actual performance not just a recording track. The CD has 8 tracks and his live performance of Home sounds awesome. The main attraction of this set is the DVD, which has 15 performances from the PBS special and it is supposed to have 3 unaired tracks but I haven't watched them yet. It looks great in widescreen and with surround you really get a special disc to relax to.

I don't think Laura is the same artist on the original version since he mentioned this being the first time he has sang with her but I don't know for sure. I just ordered the Special Edition of "It's Time" from BB and I hope to get it soon. If you have any other recommendations please fell free to let me know.[/QUOTE]
You'll love It's Time.

Did you order Caught In the Act from that link in the OP or found it cheaper somewhere? I think you've sold me with the DVD extras.

Is Laura Pauzini an up and coming artist? I thought the duet with Nelly Furtado sounded great as it is but now I'm curious. I think "Mack the Knife" was on his very 1st cd which also is pretty good but not as solid as "It's Time" I thought. I think Target might have his cd on sale sometimes for $11 or so. Hope this helps.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']You'll love It's Time.

Did you order Caught In the Act from that link in the OP or found it cheaper somewhere? I think you've sold me with the DVD extras.[/QUOTE]

I went to BestBuy on Tuesday and found it in-store for $20. I have been listening to it all week pretty much non-stop. I am happy with the purchase and I recommend saving the $5 since the regular ptrice was stickered at $24.99. But if you have any doubts watch this on Monday:

Great Performances
KERA Dec 12 12:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Other, 120 Mins.

You can record this program to your TiVo. Learn more...

"Michael Bublé: Caught in the Act" Episode #3015.
Canadian singer Michael Bublé performs popular standards.

Original Airdate: December 3, 2005.

[quote name='equest943']Is Laura Pauzini an up and coming artist? I thought the duet with Nelly Furtado sounded great as it is but now I'm curious. I think "Mack the Knife" was on his very 1st cd which also is pretty good but not as solid as "It's Time" I thought. I think Target might have his cd on sale sometimes for $11 or so. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Well she is an up and coming artist but she has just won several awards for her first album which is in Spanish. I don't really know her whole story but she is Italian and has a done really well with the spanish album. All I had heard from her was in Spanish and when I heard her sing the duet I was amazed at how great she sounded as a companion to Michael.

bread's done
Back