Reqieum: Bloodymare...yes that's the name

Paint Drinker

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
Any CAG's about that are playing this? It just came out recently, to my knowledge, and I snagged it off of a mate of mine. It is a free-to-play and free to download (already a plus in my book) 'Horror' MMO, what gave the devs the galls to call it that I don't know but I guess there is some form of horror in that there is a lot of blood and gore, not what I call horror but whatever I'm sure some 4 year old finds that shit scary.
Anyways, I've only just started playing and I'm at Lvl. 10 at the moment and I'm having a pretty good time with it. It is my first MMO so I'm still learning the ropes of this genre ie. trying to understand why fetch quests exist beyond their first appearance.
Obviously this sort of game is more fun in a group and it looks that way to me from what I've played, but anyone playing is too ironically anti-social to want to group.

So anyone playing this, or is interested after my glowing overview? I would very much like some company traversing the barren wasteland in between villages or outposts or whatever.

Yeah, that would be me... I'm still playing and have been since release. I still find the game very enjoyable and playable probably because I didn't rush through to the upper levels and I'm not interested in PvP. Since I started playing my one character has just reached 55. The grind did start getting a bit longer now so I did create an alt character that I have been playing recently. While I hear the grind is no where near as bad as other MMOs I still needed to break up some of the monotony of a grind and I am having fun trying out different race/classes, reading up on the Wiki and forum about skills, etc.
As a new father I don't get to play as much, but I still squeeze in several hours a couple nights each week usually around 11PM-2AM EST.
I play on the Valdes server with an in-game name of "RabidMonkey". I'm level 25, I think, and am just finishing up the Turba starting area. Feel free to PM me in game if I'm on.

Sweet, I will do that next time I'm on (got into the LBP Beta yesterday so other games has become obsolete pretty much hehe). Sorry I didn't do a search though.
So anyone else playing? I'll check the other thread I guess, how old is it btw? Too old to bump?

bread's done
Back