Request a pair of Break 3D glasses for FREE

Submitted for a pair. been needing a new set, my Michael Jackson THIS IS IT glasses from target seem to have disappeared

[quote name='thereefernander']Free 3D glasses?! I wonder if they're like plastic or just thin cardboard..[/QUOTE]

I am not sure, but the add I saw it in showed black plastic glasses, so I hope that's them :p

lol mine turned up a few days ago, thanks again OP. Pretty awkward to use but works, though my preferred method of viewing 3D will be on the 3DS this is still cool.

Eh, why not? These will be way better then the crap glasses that Mayhem 3D came with. Hoping for some nice plastic one as pictured.

Wow, easiest sign-up for something ever! Less than a minute. Thanks, OP. Now we play the waiting game! Guess my Family Guy Blue Harvest ones will have to do until these get here...

I forgot all about thies things. I had hopped they would be plastic. Oh well free is free.

are this the ones you get free when you going see a 3D movie

[quote name='starmask2k3']are this the ones you get free when you going see a 3D movie[/QUOTE]
from the looks of it the real d 3d glasses at the movies would be better quality, not knocking the topic one bit, thanks for the post.

I received mine maybe 2-3 months ago, or maybe last month. Don't remember but I do have them. Cardboard blue and red 3d glasses.

bread's done
Back