Request: Edge Magazine Deal

Ozzkev55

CAGiversary!
I recently Purchased the June copy of Edge magazine, a video game magazine based in the UK. I was more than impressed at their reviews, and felt that it is a must have for me...

Upon looking at subscription prices I found it is $120 for 1 yr at Amazon, $60 for 1 yr in the mag itself, and $80 for 1 yr at their main website. The inconsintency, and expense of this magazine led me to believe that it could be less coming from another source...

I checked around this site to no avail, but I am more than convinced that one of the fine posters on this site can help me out here. If anyone knows of a good deal on a subscription to this site, just post one up...thank you in advance

Kev

I was in Seattle last night & Barnes & Noble(a book store) had this magazine.
One thing i noticed on the cover was that there was a sticker that said "exclusive to barnes n noble" or something like that.

I flipped through it for about 5min & although it was cool there's NO WAY IN HELL i would pay $60 a year for it.

[quote name='captaincold']I was in Seattle last night & Barnes & Noble(a book store) had this magazine.
One thing i noticed on the cover was that there was a sticker that said "exclusive to barnes n noble" or something like that.

I flipped through it for about 5min & although it was cool there's NO WAY IN HELL i would pay $60 a year for it.[/QUOTE]
yeah I bought an issue at B & N for $7.99...and its well worth a subscription, since they have the most honest reviews of games, and they tell you what you dont want to hear, which can save somebody a Pariah pre-order...I recomend this magazine over every other...It is well worth it

I've never seen a deal for it, and doubt that you'll find any. Edge is published in the UK, and so subscription costs have to include shipping it across the Atlantic. Plus there's that whole currency exchange thing. So, good luck on that one.

bread's done
Back