Request for Invitation: Google Wave?

Tux.Bobble

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
UPDATE: DrgnAK reports that invites may be (temporarily?) disabled now. So hopefully they'll be reinstated soon, but until then it looks like we're SOL here...

Alright, I guess I'm collecting people's names for now. Don't know how long I'll keep this up for, but whatever, haha...I'm not on THAT often to update so if anyone else wants to keep one of the first few posts updated, I can always just compile back into the first post whenever I come on...By the way, I'm actually at work now, but it's a REALLY slow day. Most days during the day, I won't be able to update this list very often...so feel free to keep a running list which I can just copy ALL of at the end of the day, haha...If users referred by another user don't get the 8 referrals, I'm going to be bailing out pretty shortly after I get mine since I can't help anyone beyond that, just so everyone knows. Thanks to Bronson-Lee for mentioning that.

Keep in mind it supposedly takes a while to get the account even after being invited, AND it takes a bit longer before you get to invite others.

Screw the formatting. From now on, I'm going to update it when there are nominations being sent just to track the list. Everyone before the "THIS POINT" notification has had the opportunity to be nominated. If they do not respond in a timely manner(24-48 hours), I encourage people to SKIP them and invite someone further down on the list. If they respond after being passed over, they can wait at the bottom again--everyone's eager to get in so time is important to keeping this list flowing, and check your PMs.

Thanks to eugaet, the list is moving--so, if anyone has invites, they can go to: (in order of arrival)

Tux.Bobble
Dufran3
flatliner718
greenrocks
drstan00
stalkwhore
orko60
Yipcha
evophile
gaypunk
ohboy10451
kube00
shizomou
AdvOfJet
Slash_seveN303
DrgnAK
basis
JMClarkent
Dragonsbane
slidecage
Poor2More
soliddragon
Ultrawolf
lifeinthefridge
TheInfiniteAmmo
JuanoTejano
Missingdata
whopper2005
Mook_Dawg
aznmax218
bossman
vpr
Invader Bugs
Connavar
tigerpants
DS-Row
Link127
Slayzz
JJSP
shadylane
sephiroth_4
runciter
Osiris11235
lethallady
zenintrude
l206312
dberthia
BrandonOne
Popnmusic
Vyrtigo
Creepy
Wolfkin
roncoalition
Nelo Ice
nanobi
arthritisarty
caedeskhan
jscme
spidamatrix
jprev
osmosis11
muhsheesuh
icehouse
Danil ACE
Jayrcee
galvatron2k1
horns456
tacgnol
kilatofu

***NOMINATIONS HAVE BEEN OFFERED TO EVERYONE ABOVE THIS POINT, CONTINUE BELOW***

Shibbikins
mdvalenz
Disco Monkey
mbauer14
DietPoopSoda

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure you have your internet terminology correct but welcome..

anway i'm in but where do I look for invites? I don't expect to get one right away obviously but I don't see the space where they would show up.

[quote name='Wolfkin']not sure you have your internet terminology correct but welcome..

anway i'm in but where do I look for invites? I don't expect to get one right away obviously but I don't see the space where they would show up.[/QUOTE]

There's just another Wave that will show up in your inbox, titled "Invite Others to Google Wave!"

You'll see it when you have it, especially if you don't keep your inbox too cluttered.

Got my wave invite here over a week ago and STILL haven't got any invites to pass along. The moment I see them arrive I'll be hitting the thread to pass 'em out.

Pm'd:

icehouse

Invited:

osmosis11
Danil ACE
Jayrcee
galvatron2k1

Last edited by a moderator:
just about to send pm to

Shibbikins
mdvalenz
Disco Monkey
mbauer14
DietPoopSoda

when i get your gmail email addresses i'll send an invite, remember it takes a few days after i send the invite for you to get accepted.

PMed SpaceInsomniac

I have 6 left after I invite him. send me a PM with your gmail address and post that you asked for one of me so I don't keep getting PMs past the 6

you know they don't specify gmail only account and the wave account is seperate from a google accont so i guess it should be possible.

I have 17 invites available... (i'm sure other Wave users have them too).

First 17 people to PM me their e-mail addresses will get an invite :)

bread's done
Back