Request: Good laptop under $750

Troopa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'm looking for a good laptop under $750. I was customizing a nice Dell for that price. 1.4Ghz, 512MB ram.

Any other good deals? Anyone have any coupon codes for Dell?

check out Bensbargains.net for dell codes for $750 off of $1500. It is a really good deal thats how I got my lappy. I got an inspiron 9300 and I love it. It is huge though but extremely powerful for a cheaper laptop. I paid $1300 after a $750 coupon so you will probably want to go with a 600m or 700m instead. It seems lately that they post these coupons at least once a week.

Also wait until they have other good deals to stack with the coupon if you can such as free memory upgrades and free shipping.

EDIT:

Starts Thursday 6am PDT.
$750 off $1499 Inspiron Notebooks code PNV5H9JHS57$BX [Exp 7/25, 10k uses]

Valid on: i600MA2, i700mA2, i2200A2, i9300A2 (go to bensbargains.net to link right to them I am lazy sorry)

Start pricing out the model you want and save the configuration.

For the dell you might have to pay with a Dell preffered acount (dell credit card) that you can sign up for in check out. That might be a deal breaker if you have bad credit. Stinks that they limit the models now and force you to use thier financial services.

I forget all about BensBargains! I don't have any credit yet so I won't be able to apply for the DPA.

I heard that you can get free memory upgrades if you call and say, "I saw a promotion where you were giving away a free memory upgrade. Can you give that to me now, or will I have to wait for it?"

[quote name='Troopa']I forget all about BensBargains! I don't have any credit yet so I won't be able to apply for the DPA.

I heard that you can get free memory upgrades if you call and say, "I saw a promotion where you were giving away a free memory upgrade. Can you give that to me now, or will I have to wait for it?"[/QUOTE]

You don't need a Credit Card to get a Dell Preferred Account (DPA), what it can be is your first credit account though which would help build good credit. I would try using the codes even without the DPA to see if they work. I would seriously apply for it anyway, just to see if they give you one. The interest on it would most likely be high though so it would be best to pay it off immediatly, like by calling them up to find the address to send payments to and sending a check.

bread's done
Back