Request: New Xbox 360 Wireless controllers

tgk2044

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
I'm looking for the cheapest way to get a new, white, wireless Xbox 360 controller. The cheapest I've seen are OEM ones on eBay, which run about $25 or so shipped, but I'm not sure if I'll go that route unless I have to. Also, I'll need 1 rechargeable battery pack for it as well. Any help is appreciated.

I don't know if you saw it already, but one white wireless for $28 shipped at 1game a day. Theres about 8 hours left. Good luck. I recently bought a returned black one on ebay for $23 shipped. Luckily it looks like it was never used.

[quote name='tgk2044']I'm looking for the cheapest way to get a new, white, wireless Xbox 360 controller. The cheapest I've seen are OEM ones on eBay, which run about $25 or so shipped, but I'm not sure if I'll go that route unless I have to. Also, I'll need 1 rechargeable battery pack for it as well. Any help is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Are you familiar with club.live? It'll take you five days, roughly two-three hours a day, but they're free. http://club.live.com If you get one on ebay for $25... chances are it came from there. (My friend's getting ready to sell eight of them for me)

Thanks for the replies, I'll probably go with the club.live one, and just get one "Xbox 360 Wireless" and one "Wireless for Windows" controller, since you can only have 1 item per household, haha. But are there any other deals on rechargeable battery packs, I have one I'm waiting to put in a controller, so I'll need another now, as I'll be getting 2 of the controllers.

I have a used, white, wireless Xbox 360 controller (and in good condition) available for the right price/trade, if anyone's interested.

bread's done
Back