Request Rockband for xbox360 where to buy?

why is it that the east coast has minimal stock while here in california its abundant. Best buy had stacks of 20+ units on the floor

I always suggest checking membership stores like Costco and BJ's if your a member or know anyone who is. Just the fact that its members only reduces the number of potential people who can buy the games/systems.

[quote name='chakan']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Sell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

Serious answer, pick 5 stores around you, find out when they get their shipments, and keep calling a half hour after that time.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. If you want it that bad, you're going to have to put in the time of calling every store around you that carries video games and calling them on a daily basis.

Luckily for me, I live in Springfield/Eugene and go to school at the UO. Springfield is not known for it's wealthyness. In fact, the place is a shit-hole filled with meth heads and inbreds. That's probably why I found like 10 Rock Bands just for the 360 at the Springfield Wal-Mart, no one around here can afford it. HA. BTW my real home is in Portland so I can poop on Springfield all I want.

bread's done
Back