Request your own Santa hat here!

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']If you get a new pick of zyack from gundam seed and give him a santa hat Id like that for an avatar.[/quote]

I didn't really watch gundam that much (wasn't too into the mech anime stuff; more like into ghost in the shell, paranoia agent, that kind of thing) but if you can link me to or post a pic of zyack that you like, I can crop it to the proper size along w/ being santa'd.[/quote]

cant find a good one, which is why i was asking you, lol, nvm though I dont want one.[/quote]

I think I know why I couldn't find one. There isn't a character named zyack in gundam seed. but there IS a character named yzak joule. So i'm guessin' it's that person. Here's a few choices for you if I'm right:

yzakxmas5gf.jpg
yzakxmas20er.jpg
yzakxmas34mp.jpg
[/quote]

thanks again, and its not that I couldnt find it, I couldnt find any nice looking ones, short attention span I guess

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']thanks again, and its not that I couldnt find it, I couldnt find any nice looking ones, short attention span I guess[/quote]

Huh? What? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention :lol:

jlarlee, here's yours, although it IS hard to make out the hat on the baseball player:

wheaties1cm.jpg

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']thanks again, and its not that I couldnt find it, I couldnt find any nice looking ones, short attention span I guess[/quote]

Huh? What? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention :lol:

jlarlee, here's yours, although it IS hard to make out the hat on the baseball player:

wheaties1cm.jpg
[/quote]

Actually it is subtle I really like it thanks

I like the idea of a Santa hat, although I am not sure how you could do it with my avatar. There is great movement and emotion within my avatar.

:D

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Kain Vincent'][quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kain Vincent']Can someone please add a santa hat to my avatar? I don't know how to do so myself. :sad:[/quote]

yeah and can you get one for his special bolder pal back there to? :cool:[/quote]

ok, here's to satisfy those weird fetishes :D

analviolationxmas4ju.gif
[/quote]

:shock: :arrow: :lol: Thanks for the new avatar. BTW, I only wanted to fight Sasuke. :cool:[/quote]

Haha, are you sure you want that version? :shock: If you look 2 posts above that, I made a normal version.[/quote]

I like it better, it's funnier then the other one. My avatar confuses people and I figured, why not play on that idea? Thanks for making the normal one, however.

[quote name='el bobo']I don't know how someone could do it to mine, but if someone could that would be great.[/quote]

here ya go:

neogeo9su.gif

[quote name='gashlycrumb']I like the idea of a Santa hat, although I am not sure how you could do it with my avatar. There is great movement and emotion within my avatar.

:D[/quote]

Yes, yes there is:

drummer5je.gif

[quote name='MaskedPlague']Can Batman get a Santa Hat for Christmas...please?[/quote]

Hmmm, he's been into the Bat-cookie jar one too many times it seems lately:

batman0gx.jpg

[quote name='MaskedPlague']Holy Bowl-Full-of-Jelly! Bat-Santa is awesome. Thanks!

Are you keeping stats on this?[/quote]

Stats? On the avatars or Fatman's belly? :D

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='MaskedPlague']Holy Bowl-Full-of-Jelly! Bat-Santa is awesome. Thanks!

Are you keeping stats on this?[/quote]

Stats? On the avatars or Fatman's belly? :D[/quote]

Ha, Santa hats. This thread is impressive.

So quickly yet masterfully done. How you were able to capture the intensity yet maintain the integrity is beyond me!

Many thanks!

[quote name='gashlycrumb']So quickly yet masterfully done. How you were able to capture the intensity yet maintain the integrity is beyond me!

Many thanks![/quote]

That smile? The pure driven emotion? How could I not, I ask you? I could I not? [-o

thanx to Jaykrue for the Santa hat and new colored top for my girl.
here are two avatars of mine that wont upload for various reasons...
maybe someone can help :p
no bitin off my avs :D

av-2.jpg

av-4811.jpg

I should come to this board more often. I had made my own santa-mouse using a pic off Google, but then decided (just for this site) to bow to conformity and use the one everyone else was. So I whipped out my magic wand, finished the avvy, only to stumble upon this, where someone better versed in the fine art of photoshopping could have done it for me... Well, right now I'm adding it to my sig. 3 cheers for conformity!

[quote name='cag1000']thanx to Jaykrue for the Santa hat and new colored top for my girl.

av-2.jpg

av-4811.jpg
[/quote]

They were too big. They hafta be under 101x101 pixels. Try it now:

av21lh.jpg
av48114sz.jpg

If Sam doesn't get his presents, a jolly fat man is going to find himself w/ a snapped neck:

samxmas3hq.jpg

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='cag1000']thanx to Jaykrue for the Santa hat and new colored top for my girl.

av-2.jpg

av-4811.jpg
[/quote]

av21lh.jpg
av48114sz.jpg
[/quote]

thanx for changing them
ill keep them for later but u did such a good job on my bouncy girl that i cant use those other two just yet she is just too nice

[quote name='cag1000'][quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='cag1000']thanx to Jaykrue for the Santa hat and new colored top for my girl.

av-2.jpg

av-4811.jpg
[/quote]

av21lh.jpg
av48114sz.jpg
[/quote]

thanx for changing them
ill keep them for later but u did such a good job on my bouncy girl that i cant use those other two just yet she is just too nice[/quote]

Ya, bouncy girl is *quite* nice :oops:

Isn't that bouncy girl ripped from an add for a hentai site? Of course I'm just guessing... :oops:

[quote name='Mouse']Isn't that bouncy girl ripped from an add for a hentai site? Of course I'm just guessing... :oops:[/quote]

I've seen it before on anime forums I used to frequent but I wouldn't be surprised. And w/ this post, I declarith it be my 500th post :cool:

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Mouse']Isn't that bouncy girl ripped from an add for a hentai site? Of course I'm just guessing... :oops:[/quote]

I've seen it before on anime forums I used to frequent but I wouldn't be surprised. And w/ this post, I declarith it be my 500th post :cool:[/quote]

Congrats.

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Mouse']Isn't that bouncy girl ripped from an add for a hentai site? Of course I'm just guessing... :oops:[/quote]

I've seen it before on anime forums I used to frequent but I wouldn't be surprised. And w/ this post, I declarith it be my 500th post :cool:[/quote]

Post well done, jaykrue. Your custom rank must be:

Master of the Santa Hat

And you're more than halfway there. :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Mouse']Isn't that bouncy girl ripped from an add for a hentai site? Of course I'm just guessing... :oops:[/quote]

Post well done, jaykrue. Your custom rank must be:

Master of the Santa Hat

And you're more than halfway there. :D[/quote]

Haha, if people keep requesting, I'm well more than halfway there. I think this thread jacked up my post count by at least 50

[quote name='jaykrue']I must say, it is quite a disturbing avatar you got there :shock: but I put the dreidel hopefully in a 'tasteful' area:

dreidel9ia.jpg
[/quote]

thanx a lot for the naughty dreidel

I'd love to get Super Sonic in on the holiday festivities, but alas, I no longer have the program I used to edit .GIFs with. Any help would be rockin! :D

[quote name='Gameboy415']I'd love to get Super Sonic in on the holiday festivities, but alas, I no longer have the program I used to edit .GIFs with. Any help would be rockin! :D[/quote]

here ya go:

sonicxmas0vl.gif

[quote name='alonzomourning23']My avatar is hatless :cry: . Someone please help me give her some christmas spirit.[/quote]

here ya go:

girlhat3lx.jpg

and w/ that, I'm off. I can't take any more requests till monday. Got a busy weekend of shopping and hangin w/ the gf

Thank you very much, you do infact rock. Seriosuly you've made a major contribution to the CAGmunity, thanks.

my Bears logo needs a hat to help them beat Jacksonville this Sunday!

*edit* or if it is easier, Urlacher would be just as happy to have one.

bread's done
Back