Requesting a Deal on Family Guy Freakin Sweet Collection

Liontamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Does anyone know where I could find the Family Guy: The Freakin' Sweet Collection DVD for a decent price? I can't seem to find it anywhere (except on UMD), and it's the only Family Guy DVD that I lack now.

[quote name='TheOne06']how many family guy dvds are there?

just the seasons, the movie, and this one?[/quote]

Yup. I can't wait for the new set

Yep. The only thing new on here is a few bits that were edited on the boxset releases plus the Stewie/Brian commentary on "Road To Rhode Island." Otherwise you can skip this release.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Yep. The only thing new on here is a few bits that were edited on the boxset releases plus the Stewie/Brian commentary on "Road To Rhode Island." Otherwise you can skip this release.[/quote]
I honestly think its worth it because of the extra footage in Road to Rhode Island as its not on any other US release (it is on the Region 2 releases).

[quote name='Shmitty']isn't it just a compilation of previously released episodes?[/quote]

It is. Don't know if you remember it, but back in late 03 or sometime in 04, Adult Swim had Seth MacFarline list and air his 5 favorite Family Guy episodes. And this was the result.

Just in case anyone else was looking for this DVD, apparently they re-released this DVD... right after I bought a copy on eBay. I've seen it at Wal-Mart as a Fox Spotlight title (with the shiny cardboard sleeve over the case) for $9.44, and the thread about this coming week's sale papers appears to list it as being on sale for $7.49 at Circuit City starting Sunday.

bread's done
Back