Requesting Xbox 360 Wireless adapter

Thomas96

CAGiversary!
Unfortunately I no longer have the luxury of having my 360 without cord's length of the router, so now I need to get a wireless adapter, but I just can't bring myself to spend 99.99 for an adapter. So please give me some advice for some cheap 3rd party wireless adapters for the 360 that work well.

You might want to look into the adapter for the original Xbox. It can be had for less than $50. There are a few drawbacks, though, of course. It's a bit clunkier, requires a power plug, and will only let you use WEP, which is the lowest form of wireless encryption.

You can get it used for $70 at Gamestop. With Edge that's 63. U can wait for a coupon, and get it even cheaper. I got mine for $49 with Edge and 20% coupon.

is there a site that maybe has a list of the third party adapters that work with the console? unfortunately I don't have an edge card anymore. I guess my cheapest bet is to use the oringial xbox adapter.

I bought a wireless MS 360 adapter from Amazon for the (slightly) cheaper price of $88 + shipping (I opted for the free ship). Not much of a deal though but the adapter works wonderfully so I think it was worth the money.

I know Stootsi is kinda a bad word around here but they have one available for $60 listed in good condition.

HTH.

bread's done
Back