Reserve Madden 11 at Best Buy for $5 and Get Madden NFL Arcade Free

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
Did a search for this and didn't find it listed, but if a thread exists already by all means delete this. As for the deal if you pre-order Madden 11 at Best Buy for $5 you get Madden NFL Arcade for free. Reserved for 360, but pretty sure this goes for PS3. The game is on sale for I think 800 MS points this week, but this takes an additional 50% off the Arcade price. Also credit goes to spectreon for informing me of this.

Best Buy DVD Cover and DLC Insert:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chickenbutt']Just went to get a copy :D
Now if I cancel my preorder, do I get my 5 bucks back and how do I cancel it?[/QUOTE]

Go to customer service with your receipt and ask for a cancellation. It's pretty easy and simple.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Just went to get a copy :D
Now if I cancel my preorder, do I get my 5 bucks back and how do I cancel it?[/QUOTE]

you wait till 5 days after release and go to customer service with receipt and tell them you decided not to buy the game and want your deposit back.

[quote name='Afflicted']you wait till 5 days after release and go to customer service with receipt and tell them you decided not to buy the game and want your deposit back.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I can go to any Best Buy or only the one that I preordered at?

[quote name='tlwizard']Anybody grab this for the PS3 yet and find a voucher inside? Or just that one person who didn't find one inside?[/QUOTE]
I went back earlier today and did an exchange with no problem.. Just make sure and shake the case, u should be able to tell if there's a card inside. Mistake I did yesterday.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Thanks. I can go to any Best Buy or only the one that I preordered at?[/QUOTE]
Only the store you got it at.

Grabbed one today...game is 1200 MSP now on the marketplace again. Really sweet since they are just sticking with it and updating the rosters.

At he BB I went to the girl threw the box in a cart under the register...I had to ask for it and she said they normally just put em back on the shelf but I could have it if I wanted it. I told her there was a download code inside and she just said okay you can take it if you think there is something inside lol.

Thank you OP.

Is it just me or have the LCD HDTVs gone down in quality (and not price) this year? Two years ago 720p was crap, now that's what most of 20-30" range TVs are. 60Hz is still the way to go, 120 only helps for football.

Perhaps to improve reliability, they sacrificed picture quality. COD multiplayer looks a whole lot better on a 1080, than an identical medium sized (19"-32") 720 TV.

A buddy and I picked up one today. Our cases were shrink wrapped. I guess that's a good indicator to see if your code is in there. We were also able to hear the paper slip bouncing around on the inside.

Got it in my queue to DL when I get home. Will return to BB after the games released to get my $5 back. Thanks OP!!

Got the pre-order for Madden and Crackdown 2 just for the codes. Will get refunds later.

Madden Arcade is not bad for a $5 loan.

The DVD Preorder cases are sealed. When you return it for $5 refund won't they ask why it's open or ??

[quote name='sekser']The DVD Preorder cases are sealed. When you return it for $5 refund won't they ask why it's open or ??[/QUOTE]

When I got my money back on the brutal Legend preorder I didn't have to give back the case. Anyways I finally picked mine up today. w00t

[quote name='sekser']The DVD Preorder cases are sealed. When you return it for $5 refund won't they ask why it's open or ??[/QUOTE]

You don't have to return the case when you cancel the pre-order. The terms on the back say that if you don't pick up the game within so many days of release you can bring the receipt to CS for a full refund. Mentions nothing about having to give back the case or the code un-used. They won't even remember they gave you something with the pre-order at that point. That's how I got my MJ This Is It Steelbook, and managed to buy the movie cheaper at Target. ;-)

I finally had a reason to go to BB tonight and they said that the preorder cost $59.99. They practically had a store meeting trying to figure things out; they just said there was no way around it. Of course, preordering via the site charges you $60, and it doesn't say how to cancel. Crap.

I don't even care about getting the $5 back. I just don't want to pay full price and get the game from them since I have it preordered at Amazon for the $20 credit.

bread's done
Back