Reserve SSBB/DMC4/Burnout at CC get 10 dollar gift card! NOW W PIC!

Ice2Dragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Just as the title says.

Also includes DMC 4 (not sure if you can get the collectors edition or not. didnt ask)

Got a wii today, So I reserved the SSMB for the wii..

You get the 10 dollar gift card at time of purchase. Plus I got the gamerscard.. so technically Ill be paying 34.99 instead of 49.99 when I pick it up.. :)

Kind of a good deal for a free 10 dollar giftcard.

[quote name='asif5th']Any chance you can preorder, and then keep the $10?[/quote]

According to OP's post, you get it at the time of purchase. Oh and do you have a link or something OP?

For some reason I think there will be some sweet sweet pre-order/store specific deals for this title. I think I'll wait and see who gives out a 25$ gift card this time ;)

Everyone that has a Wii will get this title and stores will want you to buy it there.

Added picture as proof. Sorry for bad quality.. my damn camera has been garbage as of late. :)

But there you have it.. I know there will be deals on it.. but this one was just too good to pass up, in case theres a better one, Ill cancel :)

I picked up the SSBB pre-order last night and would definitely recommend it since the $5 deposit is refundable. Just wait and see if a better deal comes along the week of 2/10 when the came is supposed to come out.

$10 gift card isn't bad at all.

informer

The picture card is posted in the video game section, behind the register.

Theres one for DMC4, and Burnout, one other can't remember -_-V

When reserving DMC4, ask if you get the special collectors edition..

So basically I got SSBM for 34.99 :) So 37 for a new wii game instead of 53 is hella fun :)

You know why they do this. They give you a $10 gift card in hopes that you'll use it on something over $10, thus having to pay the extra.

Now if you got it when you pre-ordered it would be sweet. Then you could use it on the game when it comes out.

[quote name='informer']I picked up the SSBB pre-order last night and would definitely recommend it since the $5 deposit is refundable. Just wait and see if a better deal comes along the week of 2/10 when the came is supposed to come out.

$10 gift card isn't bad at all.

informer[/quote]

only problem with that is you used the $10 gift card they will ask you to pay for that amount if you refund the deposit ~_~.

I seriously doubt anyone will top that preorder, although i hope so but somehow i doubt it. This maybe the best one out there.

[quote name='nintendolink007']I seriously doubt anyone will top that preorder, although i hope so but somehow i doubt it. This maybe the best one out there.[/quote]

Im just hoping toysrus will be giving out another $25 gift card when SSBB comes out like they did with galaxy, lol

[quote name='Squarehard']Im just hoping bestbuy will be giving out another $25 gift card when SSBB comes out like toys r us advertised with galaxy, lol[/quote]

fixed ;)

TRU had so much trouble with galaxy and the 25$ GC thing I highly doubt they will do that again. Another thing is if your getting all 3 of the games like I am then thats an extra 30$ in GC and I have the 10% off gamer's card which is awesome. Another thing about CC is that out of all the stores(BB,target etc) I've seen new releases on sale the most at CC.

Yes.. all you do is go to the video game section at CC reserve the game by putting 5 down, they give you the display card. WHen you go to pick up the game, you get a 10 dollar giftcard.

i did it before w another game.. I think it was NIghts.

thanks OP. SSBB comes out right around the time of my bday so this will make a great present from me to me :). I wonder how long this deal will last. Im beyond broke until Weds.

[quote name='lostdecoy']This was also posted in the CC ad 1-2 weeks ago, reminds me I need to make my pre order though![/quote]

But I posted it nearly a month and a week ago ^_- Before people knew!

Ive never had a problem using gift cards for pre orders, you can put down either 5 or pay the whole thing off..

It really is a good deal though :) Yeah theres a possibility of another place doing a BETTER deal.. but either 39.99 or 34.99 is a great damn deal..

Okay I am thinking about doing this, but when does SSB:B comeout and is the game card worth it, I had considered buying it in the pass because i prefer CC over CC anyday of the week. And if I buy new it is usually there, although thanks to CAG, I have been going to all kinds of places for the best deals.

Thanks OP, I am going to google search the release day now.

Got it, Feb 10th.

[quote name='vgmben']TRU had so much trouble with galaxy and the 25$ GC thing I highly doubt they will do that again. Another thing is if your getting all 3 of the games like I am then thats an extra 30$ in GC and I have the 10% off gamer's card which is awesome. Another thing about CC is that out of all the stores(BB,target etc) I've seen new releases on sale the most at CC.[/QUOTE]

explain?

[quote name='aea414']Okay I am thinking about doing this, but when does SSB:B comeout and is the game card worth it, I had considered buying it in the pass because i prefer CC over CC anyday of the week. And if I buy new it is usually there, although thanks to CAG, I have been going to all kinds of places for the best deals.

Thanks OP, I am going to google search the release day now.

Got it, Feb 10th.[/quote]

The GC is 19.99 for a year, you get coupons as well off of dvds and other items.

it saves 10 percent off on ALL games,guides,accessories,pc games, etc.

Makes wii point cards/360 cards cheaper by 2 bucks.. so yeah its worth it in my book.

Or if you wanted rockband.. saves you 16.99, or GH3 saves 9.99. In the end its worth it in my opinion. I buy a game or two a month, and rather than earn 5 bucks for every 250 I spend at best buy, I normally buy them from CC.

If another store runs a better deal, won't CC price match; and if so, will that "stack" with this $10 GC offer or will they make you pick one deal or the other?

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Why did they have trouble?[/quote] If I remember correctly (and I may not be) some TRU stores had inventory problems even for people who preordered, though I didn't have any problems at my TRU, other then they had to ring up the coin with the purchase and didn't, and I had to wait about 30 minutes until they finally were able to figure out what to do. :roll:

[quote name='soonersfan60']If another store runs a better deal, won't CC price match; and if so, will that "stack" with this $10 GC offer or will they make you pick one deal or the other?[/quote]

Yes, but you cant combine the gamer savings card with any other promo -_-

When I first bought the Unreal Tournament 3 for my PS3, I've seen Burnout Paradise, DMC4, SSBB & Turok taking preorder at the gaming section like a month ago I might go back and preorder both SSBB & Turok. I tried to use my GC for UT3 but I was told that my GC was deactivated and I was like WTF? So they input my serial code on their register. Before Christmas, same thing happen, when I wanted use for Nunchuk Wii controller and they refused to take 10% off.... grrr! Now this time, I'm gonna use the 10% off coupon from the GC packet to preorder SSBB, because the coupon says so.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']When I first bought the Unreal Tournament 3 for my PS3, I've seen Burnout Paradise, DMC4, SSBB & Turok taking preorder at the gaming section like a month ago I might go back and preorder both SSBB & Turok. I tried to use my GC for UT3 but I was told that my GC was deactivated and I was like WTF? So they input my serial code on their register. Before Christmas, same thing happen, when I wanted use for Nunchuk Wii controller and they refused to take 10% off.... grrr! Now this time, I'm gonna use the 10% off coupon from the GC packet to preorder SSBB, because the coupon says so.[/quote]

No! All cards are like that now.. it was a bug. Mine says that too.. the cashier just does something.. she manually enters the discount! It happens everytime, but Ive always gotten a discount.

yes, you can use the gamersavings card with this offer.. it knocks off 5.00 right away :)

My receipt shows 44.99 SSBM.. and i have the thing that shows 10 dollar gc.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']No! All cards are like that now.. it was a bug. Mine says that too.. the cashier just does something.. she manually enters the discount! It happens everytime, but Ive always gotten a discount.

yes, you can use the gamersavings card with this offer.. it knocks off 5.00 right away :)

My receipt shows 44.99 SSBM.. and i have the thing that shows 10 dollar gc.[/QUOTE]

Yeah stupid CC suck anyway...

I rather buy at BB unless they have better offer or coupon.

I don't think my CC will have a midnight launch for Brawl. I'd consider buying it there, if they did indeed have a 12:00 release.

Knowing CC though, they won't even have it in the day it comes out.

Hmm, I have a $10 CC gift card from the Burger King 360 Accessory promo. I can put it towards SSBB and use one o those 10% off coupons and get it for a theoretical $25.

[quote name='62t']The gamer card is one of the best deal I ever got. After a few deals the thing pay for itself.[/quote]

So true...and CC messed up so badly with it too. No surprise though....CC can never get anything right. I just go into my store and they don't even use the useless card.

bread's done
Back