Reservoir Dogs PS2 Game w/ BONUS Movie DVD! $9.82 + shipping from Walmart.com!!!

Woo-hoo, shipped! But WTF kind of shipping is that? Estimated delivery is between next Friday and the following Tuesday. Damn, that's slow ;).

The delivery estimates are usually wrong, I got an order last month a few days before the first day of the estimated delivery date

If you play it like its meant to be played (taking hostages, taking cover, etc), it's not bad. If you go through blowing everyone away, it's awful.

I enjoyed it, though.

haahahha cheapy D did a repost!!!!

Just playing man.

Anyway, I believe this was orignally posted by CAG, then a FW stole which you then got. Lol.

in. I liked the movie, but hear the game is ass. will have to unload it, probably at gamerush since they are doing the trade 3 get an extra $5 per game

Mine arrived today... I'm gonna trade in the game tomorrow at EB. I called and they said the trade-in value is $11 (+ 10% Edge card discount = $12.10, so the DVD is free :D ).

I saw one at the store that was a DVD/ PC GAME combo - didn't bother to check the price since I already bought the movie and the game I heard is not so good

Is the movie DVD individually sealed? I'm thinking of unloading it and getting the 15th anniversary version instead.

[quote name='eau']Is the movie DVD individually sealed? I'm thinking of unloading it and getting the 15th anniversary version instead.[/quote]
yeah the movie is wrapped by itself I think, but I don't think this game is worth it for 10 bucks... plus the 10th anniversy edition has a whole bunch of extras the 15th doesn't

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']yeah the movie is wrapped by itself I think, but I don't think this game is worth it for 10 bucks... plus the 10th anniversy edition has a whole bunch of extras the 15th doesn't[/QUOTE]

The 10th anniversary version has horribly washed-out colors. For me, no amount of extras can compensate for that.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Did anyone notice on their invoice it says "Shinobido: Soul Of The Ninja"?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had something like that I think.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Did anyone notice on their invoice it says "Shinobido: Soul Of The Ninja"?[/QUOTE]
Yep, they stickered over the UPC.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Did anyone notice on their invoice it says "Shinobido: Soul Of The Ninja"?[/quote]yeah,my invoice said that as well.also,that game/dvd combo sells at my local walmart for $29.99.thanks again op :D

[quote name='soccerstud652']Got mine today and invoice says "Shinobido: Soul Of The Ninja". Very fast shipping, sweet deal thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Got mine as well, gonna watch it with my cousin tonight. Great deal, thanks OP!

Wal-Mart will probably honor it, if it is indeed a mistake. They honored the Sonic Rivals PSP error when it came out a while back.

Edit: Wow, I'm so late.......

i received mine today, both were packaged together in shrink wrap but shrinked individually, they had stickers over the UPCs over the shrink wrap, which are easy to remove. maybe return them to walmart for store cred? since the packing slip on mine said it was that ninja game as well.

i also saw this pack in walmart last night, though those didn't have a price listed. it'd assume it's the new $19-20 price that the website lists.

bread's done
Back